Chapter 32: Final exams II

Yaoyorozu's POV
Our final exam started and me and Fukukado went in.

Fukukado started floating a dagger in front of us as we walked.

We decided to go searching for the escape and after a while of searching the dagger dropped.

"He's here!" Fukukado said.

"This is my chance now!" I thought as I threw my dolls to the air and saw Aizawa sensei there and he kicked the dolls and revealed the flash bangs.

*Flashback to them forming a plan*

"So you're ready to make a plan?" Fukukado asked.

"Yes! A way to win! A special operation against Aizawa sensei!" I said determined.

"We're all ears" Fukukado answered.

"*Yaomomo explains Aizawa's weakness which is basically he can't use his quirk as long as before and takes longer to recover due to nomu(my poor caterpillar boi)* when Aizawa sensei blinks. I'll be counting on you to attack with all your might! A giant shadow blast!With your stamina and any available shadows!"

*End of flashback*

I created two umbrellas and Fukukado used Yamikumo's shadow manipulation to take the shadows of them along with our own shadows and released a massive shadow blast.

Aizawa sensei jumped away.

"We'll only get one chance. This is alright with you right?" I asked as I got to work on my creations.

"No complaints here" Fukukado said as they turned around since I opened my costume.

"Please make a shadow creature for later" I said.

"Okay" Yamikumo said as they went over to the tendrils and reformed it into a shadow creature with a slim build.
~~~
Aizawa's POV
"The escape gate is behind me. It'll be better to watch the approach than try to and chase them" I thought as I camped near the escape.

I spotted them covered individually in black cloths.

"What the heck? Izuku's already tried this strategy before. He knows it won't work."

I hurled my scarf at it to remove the cloth and tie them together to see that their upper bodies were mannequins.

Yaoyorozu had a catapult that had a replica of my capture scarf and she moved her hand to fire it only to miss but I jumped back because she really needs this.

She went for it again and the capture scarf went around me.

"A diversion?"

"Fukukado-kun!" Yaoyorozu yelled. "Hold him in place now!"

A green aura went around the replica of my capture scarf and I felt myself get trapped as well as the capture scarf wrapped around me and tied me to a poll.

I felt my utility belt be moved and my caltrops were thrown under me.
.......
I was handcuffed by a shadow creature that Yamikumo created and was gently set down next to Izuku and Yaoyorozu still tied to the replica capture scarf.

Izuku collected my caltrops again using telekinesis and placed them neatly into a stack.

"Great job Yaomomo!" Izuku cheered. "You're plan went great! It went so well it was almost as if he let us win!"

They gave me a look.

"Actually it shouldn't have worked. When I launched the catapult, I made a mistake. Aizawa sensei noticed but still jumped away. He definitely let himself be caught on purpose" Yaoyorozu said.

"I was just trying to see what Fukukado would do. They're a wild card with all their quirks and can do anything even if they're line of sight is blocked telekinesis and shadow manipulation is a challenge especially since I couldn't see their body" I said and Izuku was till giving me that look.

"So it was a matter of timing then!" Izuku said. "Thanks a lot Yaomomo!"

I saw Yaoyorozu was on a verge of tears and Mikumo took control of Izuku.

"What's wrong?" Mikumo asked.

"I'm fine" Yaoyorozu answered. "I'm just a bit nauseous."

"If you're nauseous there's a pressure point in your foot that you can-"

"I told you I'm fine!" Yaoyorozu snapped.

"Mikumo you dense soul...." I thought mentally sweatdropping.
~~~
Uraraka's POV
Me and Aoyama were having our final exam and were being sucked in by Thirteen's quirk.

"We were so close!" I said.

"I won't let you two get away" Thirteen said.

"I guess you could say this quirk really sucks, doesn't it?" Aoyama said.

"Are you trying to be funny!?!" I asked.

"My costume channels blasts from parts other than my belly button so you've got nothing to worry about madamoiselle!" Aoyama said as he blasted from his knees only for it to fail.

"I'll suck up light, too!" Thirteen said.

Aiyana's shares got sucked into the black hole of Thirteen and disappeared.

"I'll break it down at a molecular level!" Thirteen said.

"This isn't a joke!" Aoyama said.

"What is up with you, Aoyama!?!" I asked.

"I'm just me" Aoyama said.

I think back to my weekend and earlier.

Tsu is so calm and collected. She's amazing at everything. What would she do!?!

"Hey" Aoyama said.

"Hold on, I'm thinking!" I snapped at him.

"About Tsuyu Asui?" Aoyama asked.

I turned my head to face him.

"Is it because you like her?"

I blushed madly from Aoyama's comment and ended up letting go of what I was gripping onto.

I got pulled by the black hole. I suddenly remembered Gunhead, I went into intense concentration.

I attempted to punch Thirteen to use that to pin him to the ground and succeeded.

"Wheeee!" Aoyama said as he flew over with his navel laser and somewhat helped in pinning Thirteen down. "And catch!"

I pulled out the handcuffs and quickly cuffed Thirteen.

"What I learned with Gunhead just happened to come in handy right now!
~~~
Izuku's POV
"What happened to Uraraka?" We asked walking in.

"It seemed to me like she lost focus and let go for a second. The two of them were talking. I wonder what Aoyama said that shocked her so much?" Tsu asked.

"No clue I mean we just got here" we said.

"Uraraka won, not surprising" Iida said walking in with Yaoyorozu. "I'm happy for her."

"Who's next?" Tsu asked.

"It's Kaminari and Ashido, and they're going against the principal, Nezu sensei" Yaoyorozu said.

We watched their match as they just wandered around until...

"Oh boy" we all thought.

Uncle Nezu went mad due to the rage he had from being experimented on.

"Typical Uncle Nezu" we thought.

Auntie Shiyo(Oof I forgot to add that) revealed to the spectators about Nezu's experimentation leaving everyone shocked except "us" who already knew.

Kaminari and Ashido Lost.
~~~~~
I made a thing done I was going to add more but I accidentally posted this and decided not to delete it.