Chapter 40: Training camp IV

Todoroki's POV
"A totally awesome test of courage!" Ashido cheered.

"We're gonna win!" Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero And Satou cheered with Bakugou behind them not saying anything.

"Not so fast" the familiar voice of Aizawa said. "Remedial class goes with me."

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" Ashido yelled horrified.

"I think you should know by now that he doesn't joke" an exhausted Fukukado said next to me.

Honestly looking at Fukukado, he has got to be the most exhausted of everybody in class along with 1-B.

He had to train four different quirks with the drawbacks being blurry vision, lost of stamina and headaches.

"Time to draw lots and pick teams!" Ragdoll said.

Fukukado limped over and grabbed a paper and I followed behind and grabbed a paper.

I ended up partnered with Yaoyorozu.

"Hey Todoroki...." a voice behind me said.

I recognized it immediately as Mineta, the class pervert or "Rat b#tch" as Fukukado and some of the girls insist.

"Switch with me!" Mineta yelled jumping at me only to be held back.

"STOP" a demonic like voice said.

Mineta turned around in horror to see an exhausted Fukukado holding him with a shadow whip in a similar manner to Aizawa sensei's capture scarf.

"I am already tired and do not wish to deal with you right now so just don't be a problem and let this game pass through okay Mineta Minoru?"

He quickly nodded and I noticed the others were staring and some joined in nodding even though they weren't involved.

"Fukukado really needs to rest" I thought looking at him. "It wasn't that bad yesterday as training only started but they decided to kick it up so Fukukado really had to overexert himself."

I felt a sweat drop from my head seeing his tired expression.

"He really resembles Aizawa- Sensei like that..... and not in a good way."

After a while, Fukukado left with Hagakure to the woods while I waited with Yaoyorozu.

Eventually I went in with Yaoyorozu and she jumped every now and then from the jump scares of Class 1-B.

"AH!" Yaoyorozu screamed as a head from Class 1-B appeared out of nowhere.

"Oh" I said as we moved on.

"How are you so unaffected Todoroki?" Yaoyorozu asked as we walked and she was carefully looking around. "The heads keep catching me off guard."

"Eh I've seen scarier" I answered calmly.

We continue to walk on when suddenly I smell something odd.

I turn to Yaoyorozu who notices it as well and is quick to cover her nose with her shirt which I copy.

She lifts her shirt to make gas masks and puts one on hen gives me the other one she made.

I quickly put it on and we see a purple fog begin to build up around us.

We hear collapsing and see that some of the 1-B students had fainted.

"Is this part of the test of courage?" I asked looking around.

"No" Yaoyorozu said looking around as well. "None of the 1-B students have a quirk like this also we were strictly told to not use our quirks on one another. Besides"