Chapter 15: Todoroki vs Izuku

Izuku's POV
We were walking to our match when we encountered Endeavor or "Endewhore" as Yami and Mido insisted.

"I've been looking for you" he started.

"Ummm okay?" I said unsure how to respond as me, Mikumo and Izu held Yami and Mido back from spewing curses at Endeavor.

"I saw your fight against the brainwashing student and your quirk or quirks are indeed impressive" he said. "Being able to avoid trouble with mental quirks along with a wide variety of moves with shadow, earth and telekinetic attacks. You're the perfect opponent for Shouto."

"Disgusting" Yamikumo said mentally.

"As disgusted as you are Yami" Mikumo said. "Please do not curse at the number two pro hero that would ruin any hopes we have of being a hero."

"Miku-nii is right!" Izu said.

"Very well I concede defeat to you" Mido said.

"My Shouto's purpose is to beat All Might so don't disgrace yourself by holding back k?"

We proceed to walk away then said "We will use the same power level as Todoroki-kun."

Endewhore looked a bit confused at our statement.
"Also Todoroki-kun...... is not you he has the right to his own dream and his life" Yami and I said taking control as we left.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU YAMI AND IZUKU!?!" Mikumo said.

"He deserved it" Yami said.

"It's more of a lesson it's not really hostile it's just stating facts" I said in our defense.

"Very well..." Mikumo said giving up on us.

We walk into the stadium and get ready as Midnight declared the start.
~~~
Todoroki's POV
I let out ice from my foot and Fukukado taps his foot on the ground and the earth goes around my ice but I notice it seemed very controlled and tame.

I brush it off and continue to go for ice attacks and Fukukado continuously responds the same way and when I paused for a bit to consider my next move I see Fukukado's eyes go red.

He(they) went over to a manipulated piece of earth and took the shadow from it and started to form something.

"Can't give him time to finish that!" I thought as I brought some ice his(their) way to prevent his(their) arms from reshaping it.

He(they) jump(s) away from the ice and send(s) a shadow blast.

"FUKUKADO! ARE YOU HOLDING BACK!?!" I yelled seeing his shadow blast. "YOUR SHADOW BLASTS ARE STRONGER THAN THAT!"

He(they) doesn't(don't) respond as they use a shadow to hop on the pillar and jump pillar to pillar with his cat reflexes.

I scan his(their) movements and catch onto the pattern of his(their) jumping and freeze the next pillar he(they) was(were) going to jump on and he(they) slip(s) but catch(es) himself(themself) with earth flow.

"STOP HOLDING BACK! ARE YOU EVEN TAKING THIS MATCH SERIOUSLY!?!" I yelled as I freeze earth he(they) sent my way.

"No Todoroki" he(they) said. "You're not taking this seriously."

"What is he implying!?!" I thought frustrated as I avoid a shadow attack he threw at me.

"Alll we want is a fair game Todoroki-kun" he(they) said as they removed some of my ice away with earth flow. "If you're only going 50% so are we."

I send more ice his way as he(they) continue(s) to speak as we fight. I start to tremble feeling the drawback of my right side.

"You've been underestimating the competition" he said as I dodge a shadow attack. "If you think you can win with only 50% of your power. You forget that quirks are physical abilities and have limits.... You're trembling Todoroki the drawback is frostbite is it not?"