Chapter 44: Hospital

I have disgraced myself from how long it took to post this.

Yami's POV
"Hello everybody!" I exclaimed as our classmates stared at us.

"It appears that some sort of drug has separated all of us from Izuku's body" Miku said.

"What." Kaminari said.

"Da." Mina said.

"Fish." Sero finished.

"Should we introduce ourselves?" Mido asked.

"I suppose we should" Miku said as he took a step forward. "I am Mikumo, the Brains if you guys forgot, my quirk is Super computer."

I stepped forward next.

"I'm Yamikumo, the supposed Brains Of us and my quirk is Shadow Manipulation."

Mido went next.

"I'm Mido, the more hormonial side and my quirk is telekinesis."

Izu stepped forward.

"I'm Izu, his innocence and I can make illusions."

"Why does Izu seem unsure?"

We waited for Akatani and saw nothing.

"Tani?" Miku asked turning around to see him gone from where he was.

"Great I let go of him once and he's off" I thought looking around. "Where is he? Why did I let him go when I know he's socially anxious? We... I need him to be safe."

"I'm over here....." a soft voice said and we turned to see Akatani hiding behind some trees.

"Tani come on come back here" Mikumo said.

"..........no"

"Yes" Mikumo said.

"No"

"Yes" Mikumo said.

"No"

"You can hide behind Yami"

"...................fine"

Akatani came out from behind the trees and was quick to go behind me.

"I'm Akatani......... I have earth flow."

"Oh come on Fukukado!" Ashido said.

"Yes?" Me, Miku, Mido, Izu And Tani asked.

"For the sake of making things easy call Izuku's personalities by their first names" Dad said.

"Oooooh right" Mina said. "Akatani, you don't need to be shy! Come on!"

.............

"No"

I suppresed a laugh while Miku facepalmed And Izu And Mido had a look that screamed 'I saw that coming'.

"Excuse me!" A voice yelled.

We turned to see medics there.

"Are there any injured?" One of them asked.

"Tsu And Uraraka are" I said pointing at the two. "Tokoyami has quirk exhaustion, Shouji got cut here and there, idk about the others."

"What happened to you fives' brother?" One of the medics asked pointing at me and the other four, gesturing to Izuku's soulless body.

"Not our brother" I said.

"Oh I'm sorry for assuming" the medic said. "You five just look so similar that I thought-"

"Yeah we can tell" I said. "He's not our brother he's more like...... how the f#ck do we describe this?"

"Language!" One of the medics said.

We- I turned to him with a deadpan look.

"I got ripped out of my body I am very f#cking much entitled to swear" I said.

"Wait this is your body?" The medic asked pointing at Izuku.

"Absof#ckinglutely"

"We should take you six to the hospital to check for any damage since this is a very...... unusual situation."

"Makes sense" Mido shrugged as we were escorted by the medics to the ambulance.

~~~
Aizawa's POV
"So how are they?" I asked worriedly as the simple tests were done on Akatani and the others along with Izuku.

Emi is on the way as I speak and I know I should probably wait for her but I f#cking can't.

I want to.... no

NEED to know what the f#ck the villains did to my son.

"Well you're not going to like this Mr?" The doctor asked.

"Aizawa" I answered.

The doctor cocked an eyebrow since their files say "Izuku Fukukado" And I claimed to be his father with a different surname.

"It's complicated" I said and he nodded.

"Okay then" he said and handed me a folder. "Here are the results of the tests we did."

I scanned the folder as he spoke.

"The situation of your son or.... sons is a very strange one. Whatever drug that was injected into him is very special and one of a kind."

He pointed at the part of the folder that had Izuku's blood tests.

"The drug infected his quirk factor which ultimately resulted in his other personalities, something from his quirk to be split from him."

He moved to a different part which showed their condition.

"His body suffered no damage from the drug but he does seem to have extreme overuse of his quirks-"

"Their quirks" I corrected.

"Oh of course" the doctor said. "Regarding his current state, even though Yamikumo and the others are reffered to as 'other personalities', they appear to be more of what makes Fukukado... Fukukado."

I nodded my head signaling I was catching on o everything while also waiting for Emi.

"It appears that he is the embodiment of all of the five personalities clashed into one person, hence why he left the host body due to his personality being gone."

"So he essentially did become soulless" I said.

The doctor nodded.

He moved the folder to the examinations of Mikumo and the other four.

"The personalities' states are very strange. They live but don't breathe, have a pulse and all of that. They're essentially solid ghosts."

"Do you have any idea how to fix him?"

"No, I'm sorry sir"
~~~~~
Lol I have an idea for another story but I have too many stories to write so do y'all want me to write oneshots or smth in my fanfics? Idk these ideas need to be used so if y'all wanna try and write it be my guest.