Chapter 10: Singer

Izuku's POV
We went to the infirmary for our bandages to be replaced and have Recovery Girl work on our recovery.

*KISS*

"Thanks Recovery Girl" We said as the draining of our energy kicks in.

"You should have healed enough to be able to lightly train but please still avoid physical activity" she said as she dismissed me.

We walk out the infirmary and go out to see mom and dad there.

"Izuku!" Mom said as she ran over and hugged us.

"Hi mom!"

"Lets go I want to cuddle up with the cats" Dad grumbled and we both laugh as we get in the car.

Mom drove again insisting dad was too injured and we eventually get home and we go to our room deciding to record a song.

We put on our disguise which had a dark green mask over my eyes and I had switched to Izu who liked singing as We put our dark green hoodie to cover our hair with our ears sticking out.

We put on our headphones and start recording.

(Lol get used to me just putting the anime's opening you can suggest songs though for me to make him "sing" Akatani sung the more dark parts obviously and Izu did the louder parts)

We leave a comment for our viewers.
"THE TIME HAS COME!!! For my return thank you for your get Well soon comments I'm still not in best condition so I couldn't go crazy in my movements."

We sigh as we close out and I start discussing with my personalities about our training for the next two weeks.

"Dad is too injured to train us so now what?" I asked.

"Not only that our physical activity is limited so doing excercises that he recommends is out the window" Mikumo said.

"Not only that, the doctors say we'll still be partially injured by the time of the sports fest" Yamikumo said.

"Luck is really not on our side..." Akatani said.

"Let's focus on what we can work on" Mikumo said.

"My training is kinda busted" Yamikumo said.

"Same here...." Akatani said.

"Yeah! We can't surf on the ground or use Yami's shadows!" Izu said.

"The rest of us aren't so restricted though" Mido said.

"That's true" Mikumo said. "I'll study on quirks and tactics, Izu can work on the amount of illusions he can make and how long they last, Mido will increase his weight limit, Yamikumo can work on forming shadows and Akatani can work on manipulating the ground on targets."

"Sounds like a solid plan" I said.

"Hey guys! We should check on the comments on our video!" Izu said seeing us finish our planning.

"Might as well got nothing else to do" Yamikumo said.

We open our computer and see the comments a lot of them wishing for our recovery again along with some compliments on our singing.

While searching through we find a fan theory.

Username: Elizaisaqueen
"I have a theory about Zuzu!
Theory: He's a student training to be a hero
First point: A lot of his songs involve motivation and themes normally followed by a hero
Second point: He has a cat mutation quirk which he confirmed in his twitter account so it's definitely hero material
Third point: That would explain his injury could be from a training accident or even he's enrolled in UA which had news about a student with a cat mutation quirk getting hospitalized
So my theory overall he's the cat boy who was gravely injured named Izuku Fukukado! Please comment if you agree and other points about my theory or against my theory!

We just finished reading the comment and we just stare shocked and we see it has five replies and one of the replies state.

Username: Peggydeserveslove
"Good points! I noticed something from this! In the name 'Izuku' Zu is the second syllable and Zuzu is most likely a nickname of his and decided to use it!"

"Guys they figured us out!" Akatani said panicking slightly.

"Do we admit the truth?" Izu asked.

"Let's do it tomorrow" Mikumo said.

"Yeah its the start of weekend so why not?" Yamikumo said.

"I'm curious how our classmates will react~" Mido said. "I mean some of them were talking about us and some were hoping we sing some songs from various anime."

"That should be how we reveal ourselves!" Izu said. "We should sing the songs they want Mikumo!!! You still remember right? You didn't delete it yet?"

"No I haven't I was going to later" Mikumo said.

"What were the songs!!!" Izu said.

"I'll tell you tomorrow you'll be singing them as we sleep if I tell you" Mikumo said.

We continue to talk more as we go down for dinner then go get changed into our pajamas before hitting the hay.

The next morning we wake up and do our normal routine but instead of training we get ready to record.

We start with the song Uraraka wanted which was the opening of "Yuri on Ice"

We move on to a song Jirou wanted which was from "Attack on Titan"

We decided to do one more song which was an opening of "Code Realize: Guardian of Rebirth" requested by Yaomomo.

"Time for our reveal!!!" Izu said excitedly.

"Now your all probably wondering why I decided to sing three anime openings" I said into my mic. "This was a response video actually to a comment that I will put on the screen by Elizaisaqueen."

We slowly place our right hand on our hood and pull it down then remove our mask then flash a close eyed smile as we reveal ourselves.

"Yes I am Izuku Fukukado the student who was badly injured in the USJ attack" I said. "These songs were songs we heard that my classmates wanted to hear me sing so we decided why not? If you're wondering why we're using the pronoun 'we' it's something I do from my quirk! Feel free to guess in the comments!"

We continue to talk and eventually close it and sigh as we decide to start training before we edit the video.

(Time Skip to end of the day)

I decided to edit my video and posted it then went to play with my cats as I wonder how they'll react on Monday.

Ah yes a filler chapter because why not. Just had the idea sorry if you don't like this chapter I'll work on the sports festival now bye.