Chapter 13: Matches

Todoroki's POV
I'm facing Fukukado as I decided to have a chat with him again.

"What's wrong Todoroki?" He or 'they' asked.

"I broke it again..." I started. "How is it that my pledge is so fragile when you're involved?"

"They" stand in their spot and stay silent for a few seconds before saying.

"Well we don't know what to tell you Todoroki but..... you don't have to be chained by your past."

"What is he getting at?"

"No matter how badly Endeavor-" They said to have him be cut off by his eyes going red. "*ahem* Endewhore."

Even if my expression didn't show it I was slightly amused by Yamikumo's nickname for my old man.

Fukukado's eyes returned to green before saying. "Okay Yami.... no matter how badly Endewhore treated you and Mrs Rei..."

"Cute" I thought seeing him. "Wait what? Why did I suddenly think that?"

"Your left side is YOUR power and not his and you shouldn't be chained by a pledge" he finished.

"What is he getting at? Did my old man bribe him? No way Fukukado isn't that kind of person and he even has a picture with my mom (in his phone I made it so that Izuku showed him as proof). Also it's not like Fukukado has any money problems with Aizawa sensei and Ms Joke as his adoptive parents."

"What are you getting at Fukukado?" I asked a bit pissed off at him trying to get me to break my pledge again.

"We may not have suffered anywhere near you but..... if you think you can become a hero with only half of your power...... that's unrealistic and will get you killed."

"That's what my old man said" I thought angrily. "But his way of saying it seemed different... while my old man had nothing but anger and coldness in it, Fukukado spoke it kindly kinda like-"

My thoughts got cut off when I suddenly got a headache and clutched my head causing Fukukado to immediately rush next to me to check if I'm okay and I answered.

"I'm fine.... it's just a headache I'll get it checked by Recovery girl see you in the battlefield" I said as I walk away.
~~~
Izuku's POV
"Okay just be careful and make sure to get to eat lunch" I said as he walked away.

"What happened to him?" Izu asked concerned.

"Yeah got any idea Miku? Cause you don't just get headaches out of nowhere" Yamikumo asked.

"I'm searching" Mikumo said as he used his quirk.

The Brains, Mikumo! His quirk Super Computer! His brain is essentially a computer! This gives him a photographic memory and can only forget things if he made it similar to deleting data! He can also do a sort of google search in his brain by concentrating! The downside is when doing his google search his concentration becomes his wifi! Note: This quirk is mutation type so Erasure doesn't erase it but can stop his google search.

"Well I guess we should go get lunch while Miku searches" Yamikumo said.

"You know I still don't like that name" Mikumo said.

"Then what should we call you? Mikumo is too long" Izu said.

"..................Kumo"

"But hey! I'm Yamikumo so technically I get that nickname as well?"

"...............fine if you must... it's Miku"