Chapter 12: Calvary Battle

Decided to change Izuku's team position a bit. Izuku has Uraraka's old place making Tokoyami the rider.

Izuku's POV
The teams were just formed and everyone was getting into position.

"You guys all got the plan?" We asked our teammates as we were positioned at the corner of the arena.

"Yes" Iida and Tokoyami said.

"My babies are ready!!!" Hatsume said excited.

"Great then victory is ours" I said as Midnight sensei was starting the countdown.

"GO!"

As that was yelled most of the students charged us.

"I got this" Akatani said as he took control and sent a flood of earth at their feet all the teams lost their balance and a lot were knocked out while some managed to keep their rider on.

Gloomy and flustered personality, Akatani! Quirk: Earth Flow! He can manipulate any existing ground by making contact with it! He can also harden the part of earth he's manipulating into sharp rocks! There is no downside aside from the requirement of contact!

"LOOKS LIKE I- FUKUKADO IS FLOODING THE GROUND!!!!"

"Your turn Yami" Akatani said as he switched to Yamikumo.

Some of the teams' riders fell down from our flood and were disqualified but the still standing ones either moved to different people or went back for us.

We feel the ground beneath us becoming quicksand and Yami smiles as he forms shadows below our feet and shoot us back up while manipulating the shadow then wiped the quicksand of our feet with it then reformed it into a thin staff then gave it to Iida.

"What's this for Fukukado-kun?" Iida asked as he held the staff.

"To get points" he said as we avoid an attack from a steel guy. "Even if we came up with a plan to never have our headband stolen it never hurts to be safe."

The Brawns, Yamikumo! Quirk: Shadow Manipulation! He can create shadows from any part of his body along with manipulate existing shadows! He is able to solidify the shadows along with create strong blasts with them! The downside is if he is not using existing shadows, the shadows come from their stamina! Hardening shadows also requires the use of their stamina! The more stamina he used the stronger the shadow!

"Understood who do we go for though?" Tokoyami said ducking as Tsu's tongue nearly gets us.

"I have an idea" Yamikumo said smiling as he saw Shouji's team.

Mineta and Tsuyu were hidden in Shouji's dupli-arms and although it was smart for their small sizes it was inefficient with Yamikumo.

"Their band will be thrown out with a shadow and as it's flown out you point the staff to it then I'll taken care of the rest" Yamikumo said as they turned to them.

"Hi Fukukado we'll be taking that" Mineta said greedily as Tsu goes for us again with her tongue.

"Don't think so!" Dark Shadow said as he grabbed Tsu's tongue and held it as Tsu tried to bring it back.

Yami silently manipaulted the shadow from their shelter from Shouji's arms and silently grabbed the headband as they tried to get Dark Shadow to let go of Tsu.

"Maybe you could try swinging a bit" Mineta said but as he said that their headband flew past them. "WAIT WHAT HOW!?!"

As he shadow went out it slowly disappeared as the shadow only used a very light part of Yami's stamina to harden it. As the shadow disappears, Iida points the staff at it it's length not far enough to grab it but Yami extends the staff long enough to catch it.