Chapter 23: Hosu

Koneko's POV
It's the second day for my internship with Fukukado and we already started weapon training and I'll admit to being impressed.

In the sports festival, the kid was mostly shown using his(their) quirk so I was curious to how he fights without his(their) quirk.

His(they're) fight with the Bakugou kid was the most I got to see of his physical abilities.

I didn't expect such a soft looking kid to be THIS familiar with weapons, the more you know I guess.

He's or they're  currently practicing with my sidekick, Riku with only a baseball bat and is doing well.

The kid is very agile and is dodging his laser beams relatively well.

Oh and it looks like the kid just beat him.

They analyzed his pattern of attacking with blue eyes then knocked him out with red eyes.

I allowed him to switch personalities since that's just something that can never be removed from them(if Izuku gets hit by erasure their quirks will be inactive but his personalities won't go away).

My other sidekick went and took Riku to get healed since he was harshly hit over the head with a baseball bat and I went to congratulate them.

"You're more experienced then you look kid" I said.

"Thanks" They answered putting the bat down. "Are we moving on to a different weapon?"

I shook my head and said. "You're relatively good at using knives and blunt weapons. I would like to train you with guns but that'll have to wait for tomorrow since I still need to fill up paperwork to do that. Come on let's go on patrol."

They nodded and we went out to go on patrol.

(Time Skip to a few hours later and they had no crime encounters)

We were walking down the sidewalk when we Masaki along with his intern.

"Koneko! How's your intern going?" He asked.

"They're very skillful" I answered.

"Iida-kun! How's your internship going?" Fukukado asked Masaki's intern.

"It's been going well" Iida answered.

"Ey" I said to Iida.

"Yes?" He asked.

"You only interned in Hosu to avenge you brother didn't you? I hope you stay with Manual at all times and not just go after the hero killer" I said.

"Yes" he answered. "He has already told me about the consequences of doing that and I understand."

"Wow he's bad at lying" I thought.

"Anyway good luck with your intern Manual" I said. "Let's go Nekoippai."

We bid our goodbyes to Manual and Tenya and continued patrol.

(Time Skip AGAIN CUZ WHY NOT)

It was night at this point and my patrol is up to midnight today.

Honestly since we're both Nekos it shouldn't be a problem and the kid is energetic anyway.

While patrolling we see fire and we rush to the scene.

"TENYA!"

The area had two of those things that attacked UA, Nomu I think it's called?

"Nekoippai stans ay the side and try to restrain the beasts with their shadows or telekinesis" I ordered as I jumped in and shot one of the Nomu' hand cause it was about to attack one of the pros.

"TENYA!"

I turn to see Manual yelling out for his intern who was missing.

"Dammit kid why'd you run at a time like this" I thought.

"NEKOIPPAI!" I yelled.

"YES?" They asked.

"Search for Tenya! Leave the Nomu to us!" I ordered and they looked over at Manual and saw his intern missing and nodded before running off.
~~~
Iida's POV
I was on the ground bleeding and paralyzed and about to be killed by Stain.

I can't die now! I need to avenge Tensei! I can't die or else Ingenium will die! Come on Tenya! Get up!

Stain was about to finish me when a black figure jumped in and punched Stain with a shadow blast.

"Fukukado!?! What are you doing here!?!" I said shocked.

"Another kid?" Stain asked.

"Iida-kun! I have come to rescue you!" Fukukado declared. "In order to find you, I had to search the back alleys of Hosu city! I'll bring you back to Manual and Koneko!"

They need to leave! I inherited my brother's name so it's my duty to beat Stain! He has no business here!

"Let's go head towards the street" Fukukado or Yamikumo said. "We have to get help from the pros."

"I can't move my body. It must be his quirk. Since he cut me, I've been paralyzed" I informed him.

Yamikumo paused and just stared at Stain, deep in thought.

"Run Fukukado! This is none of your business!" I yelled.

"If you really believe that, then why are you trying to be a hero in the first place!?! There are plenty of things I'd like to say, but they'll have to wait. My dad told me once....... that grudges are irrational! A hero helps others no matter who they are and no matter what they think of you!" Fukukado responded.

Stain looked impressed at Fukukado's response and said. "That's good"

CLIFF HANGER AGAIN BUT NOT REALLY
Also check out my villain au "Our Descent" updates may be slow because I have a co writer and Kamisero is in the lead!