Chapter 5: USJ

Aizawa's POV
Me and Hizashi just finished dealing with the media and go back inside to continue the day like normal.

I go to my homeroom class and see the students praising Izuku about what he did, some of them calling him "Emergency exit."

"We're going on a field trip today to do rescue training" I said in my usual dull tone. "You may choose whether or not to wear your hero costumes since some of yours may restrict you in rescuing."

The students go and get changed to their hero costumes and go outside to go to the bus.

"Everyone! Five people at a time enter the bus! You may choose who you sit with!" Izuku(Mikumo) said.

I sigh as I go in and get ready for USJ.
~~~
Izuku's POV (I'm doing this POV so many times)
"Fukukado-kun" Tsu said.

"Yes As- Tsu?" We said quickly correcting ourselves.

"As somebody who also follows the trait of an animal with their quirk how much of a cat are you?" She asked.

"Well I have cat senses and mobility along with the fact that I enjoy things cats normally do" We answered.

"Wait! I want to try something then!" Mina said. (I made her sit next to him since I let them decide who they sit with)

She took her right hand and began to stroke me a bit under the chin and my cat self purred at her action.

"AWWW" the girls said seeing my cute action and I blushed realizing what I did.

"I can't believe we just did that in front of everyone!" Akatani said humiliated.

"Our cat instincts took over" Mikumo said also humiliated.

"You pur like a cat!" Hagakure said.

"I knew something like that would happen!" Mina said as she stopped.

"Humph shut up" I said flustered from embarrassment that I did that.

"With your cat quirk and 'family' you'll surely get popular Fukukado!" Kirishima said. "Definitely good for a pro unlike my unflashy hardening" he hardened his arm to demonstrate his quirk.

"No your hardening is very good definitely a pro level quirk" I said smiling with my personalities agreeing with me.

"My navel laser has the perfect amount of pinash and strength~" Aoyama said.

"I can agree with you on that monseiur~" Mido said taking control.

"Oh! you speak French as well Mido?~" Aoyama asked.

"Yes actually it was for extra credit in middle school but I ended up liking the language~" Mido said.

"As strong and flashy your navel laser is it won't be useful if you always get a stomachache sweetie" Mina said.

"Oof! Burn!" Yamikumo said taking control.

"This is Yamikumo right?" Kaminari asked.

"Bingo!"

"If we're still talking about flashy quirks that's gotta be Bakugou and Todoroki" Kirishima said turning to the two.

"But Bakugou/Kaachan is always angry so he'll never be popular" Yamikumo and Tsuyu said at the same time.

"WHAT WAS THAT!?!" Bakugou yelled and glared at us.

"See what I/we mean."

"It seems we are on the same wavelength about Kaachan, Tsu" Yamikumo said.

"We've only known you for a few days and we all already know your personality is a bag of flaming trash" Kaminari said.

"True words there" Yamikumo said.

"SHUT UP NEKO!"

"This conversation is very vulgar" Yaoyorozu criticized.

"I'm sorry if we were bothering you Yaomomo!" Izu said taking control.

"Yaomomo?" She asked.

"I like giving people nicknames but if you don't like it I'll use your name!" Izu answered smiling.

"So bright" Their classmates in that direction said.

"Everybody get down we're here" dad said.

"Oh! I should give Izuku control again" Izu said and returned to me.

As they got off I was immediately petted by the girls and I kept purring from my cat instincts.

"Your tail is so soft Fukukado-kun!" Hagakure said playing with my tail.

"Stop doing that to I- Fukukado and get inside" dad said.

"Saved by our dad" We all thought as we went inside.

(Thirteen's explanation blah blah the villains are here)

We were standing next to Todoroki when a purple portal opened and people started coming in.

"No way! You guys brought fake villains!?!" Kirishima said pumped.

"No stand back" Dad said. "Those are real."

He put on his goggles and prepared his capture scarf as the guy covered in hands spoke.

"Hello UA we are the league of villains here to kill All Might" He said.

(Todoroki's idea blah blah they get transported also they are stronger here since All Might didn't weaken from passing on One for All)

We end up in the landslide zone and a villain tries to attack me to be stopped by Akatani's earthflow.

We see Todoroki taking care of some villains and I switch to Mido who put all the villains he could before a headache and stuck them together for Todoroki to freeze them.

"Thanks Fukukado" Todoroki said as he moved on to different villains.

"No worries" We said and Mido passed control to Akatani since he was best equipped for that place.

"Guys! Be careful! You might hit me!" Hagakure yelled and we see that we almost hit her.

"Sorry! I didn't see you!" Akatani apologized.

"You're meant to be the villains who will kill All Might?" Todoroki asked. "Isn't it a bit humiliating to lose to children?"

"Oh he's taunting them to lose patience good strategy" Mikumo said.

"We should do that as well, Tani give me control we all know you can't taunt" Yamikumo said and he gained control.

Yami took the shadow made from the villain's ice prison and created a large shadow and said with his glowing red eyes.

"This is the new generation of villains who will put an end to the symbol of peace?" He asked. "Please you haven't even scratched us and we're children."

Some villains ran at us and some got stopped by Todoroki and the others got grabbed by shadows and imprisoned.

"Is that all of them?" Hagakure asked.

"No" Todoroki said as he dodged a surprise attack from a villain then froze the staff along with the villain.

"We should probably interrogate them to learn their plan" Yamikumo said.

"I can take care of that" Todoroki said. "Listen well! Those who are caught in ice if you stay like that you will all die from your skin cells slowly succumbing to hypothermia and frostbite! Luckily for you we want to become heroes so we'll prevent any unnecessary cruelty but you'll have to tell us your plan" he said as he put his right hand in front of a frozen villain and let out an icy wind.

"Those trapped by my shadows you aren't free as well you know!" Yamikumo yelled. "The beast was ordered to tighten its grip everytime you struggle! You've probably already been tightened from struggling and if you remain like that and keep struggling or if I order it to, it will tighten its grip on you enough to crush your ribcage! So unless you want that talk!"

All the villains look at us fearfully and start telling us everything.