Chapter 9: Declaration of war

Some of you may have noticed I changed the title of chapter 8. The initial plan for that chapter was to show class 1-B and C's declaration of war but I realized I made Todo use Fire so they're talk would be earlier than cannon.
Iida's POV
Classes just finished and I was talking with Fukukado and Uraraka when a huge crowd of students arrived at the front door.

"So this is the legendary Class 1-A that got the bigger villains?" A boy with blonde hair said.

"Out of the way extras" Bakugou said.

"BAKUGOU! JUST BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW SOMEONE MEANS YOU CAN CALL THEM EXTRAS!" I scolded.

"I think we should go before this escalated into something bad" Fukukado said his eyes going dark blue.

"Aren't you a bit confident?" A boy with purple hair said as he pushed through the crowd. "I came here to learn about the mighty class 1-A but it seems your all self-centered and overconfident. Just because your in the hero course makes you think your better than us? I too wanted to be in the hero course. You know based on our performance we might get transferred to the hero course and the opposite is also true. Consider this our declaration of war.

"Look what you did Bakugou!" I scolded. "Now you have tainted everyone's opinion of us!"

As I said that Fukukado still with dark blue eyes walked over in front of Bakugou receiving some shocked faces from the students.

"What is Fukukado going to do?" Uraraka asked.

We watch as Fukukado bows in a perfect ninety degree angle with some noticeable pain courtesy of his injuries and said.

"I apologize for K- Bakugou here" he started. "Please do not think poorly of us from this one encounter. Not all of us think badly of you just because you're not in our class. Also please clear a path for us to leave and since I need to have my bandages replaced."

"Woah! No need to bow there!" The boy with purple hair said catching on to his noticeable pain. "I see that not everyone is like the wild Pomeranian here."

Bakugou wanted to jump on him only to be stopped by Kirishima.

"We came here to just declare war for the sports festival" he explained.

"Well I wish you all the best of luck then and I hope to face you" he responded smiling receiving more shocked looks.

"Our class rep is amazing" Kaminari praises seeing how he defused a bad situation.

"I voted on the right person" I thought as I watch their talk.

"Looking forward to it" the boy said and held his hand out. "Hitoshi Shinsou of Class 1-C, you are?"

"Izuku Fukukado" he answered shaking his hand.

A boy with blonde hair pushed through the crowd to talk this time.

"Maybe not all of Class 1-A were as I thought" he said and held his hand out. "Neito Monoma of Class 1-B."

Fukukado shook his hand and repeated his name and the students proceed to clear out.

"Well we're free to go now I'm going to go ahead and see Recovery Girl" Fukukado said as he walked out.

"Fukukado really is somebody else huh?" Satou said.

"Definitely! His personalities make him so unpredictable!" Hagakure said.

"If I'm correct that was Mikumo" Asui said.

"The dark blue eyes and personality did give it away" Yaoyorozu said.

"Let's go now Iida-kun" Uraraka said tugging my shoulder.

"Should we wait for Fukukado?" I asked.

"Oh he told me we should go ahead before he talked to the Shinsou boy and that his mom will pick him up because of his injuries" Uraraka answered.

"Oh then let's go ahead" I said and we go out and go to the train station.
~~~
Shinsou's POV
I start walking home after my visit to Class 1-A. I wasn't sure what to think of them but I guess they're not all overconfident and proud brats.

The Bakugou kid certainly seemed to be overconfident but Izuku Fukukado didn't seem to think any less of us, he even in his own way gave his own declaration of war when he said he's excited to face us.

Izuku Fukukado, I don't know about the others but I saw his eyes turn from green to dark blue which most likely means he has a secondary quirk after his cat mutation.

His cat mutation though.... ugghhh I love cats so much that I wanted to pet him like I normally do towards cats.

He certainly is someone else which was proven when he bowed to us despite being injured most of them most likely covered by his uniform.

I wonder how he would think of me if he knew about my quirk. Would he think I'm a villain?

No... stop thinking negatively. Remember your goal Hitoshi. This Sports Festival is your opportunity to get transferred and become a hero.

My quirk brainwash will surely be a quirk for a hero.
~~~~~
Oof is this chapter good? And since I removed the Dekubowl tag what ships should I do???? Tododeku will be one of them and if you think I'm implying Shindeku no they won't have that kind of relationship.

Comment ships you want for other characters.