Chapter 37: Training camp

Todoroki's POV
Today was the day of the training camp and we were entering the bus.

I ended up much to my delight and dismay, sitting next to Fukukado.

They pulled out their phone and some earphones and said.

"Wanna listen to some vines and maybe music?" They asked.

"Vines?" I asked confused.

"Oh right you don't know welp guess you're listening with us" they said as they handed me one of the earphones and I placed it on my ear.

~When the bus stopped~

"What did I just listen to with you for the past hour or more?" I asked as Fukukado was giggling.

We got off the bus and we weren't at camp yet.

We got introduced to two heroes from the Wild Wild Pussycats and Pixie Bob jumped on Fukukado and squeezed their cheeks.

"Hey!" Fukukado said pushing her away.

"It's been a while hasn't it Izuku?" Pixie Bob asked.

"Did you have to squeeze our cheeks?" Fukukado said as his eyes went silver indicating Akatani was out.

"Yes!" She answered smiling.

"Pixie Bob stop messing with my s-tudent and explain to them what they're going to do" Aizawa Sensei said as she went back to Mandalay.

"Real smooth Aizawa Sensei" I thought hearing him almost say "son" but quickly change it to "student"

(Insert explanation on what they're gonna do I just want to write the chap because I haven't posted in a while leave me alone)

The class started running to the bus and before I decided to follow them Fukukado grabbed me by my wrist which didn't fail to make me blush as they said.

"Come on! Let's do this!" They said as they bolted to the fence pulling me and jumped.

They made our landing smooth with telekinesis and we heard screaming and saw the class thrown over and before I could react, Telekinesis came into play again and stopped them from falling on us.

"You guys should've known better than to run away from an excercise" Fukukado said as he set them down.

"Aye aye" Sero said.

Mineta ran to answer the call of nature when a beast came in and attacked him.
~~~
Izuku's POV
Kouda was quick to try and calm the beast only to fail because that's a dirt beast made by Pixie Bob.

We bolted there and Akatani took control and he stomped our foot to the ground and returned the dirt beast to just dirt.

"Woah! Nice job Fukukado!" Kaminari said.

"It's a dirt beast so Kouda-kun's quirk doesn't affect them" We informed them.

"Looks like we have to work together on this" Iida said.

"Well no not really they just said we have to get across the forest" we said. "Yami gets really hangry so we're going ahead."

"Wait a minute!" Uraraka said.

We turned back to her and Yami took control and said.

"We're supposed to learn and go beyond our limits! We can't always wait for the others! If we're moving too fast you have to catch up! The villains won't wait for your backup so we have to learn to fight without backup!"

We charged in with Akatani in control as we fought the dirt beast taking full advantage of the lack of a drawback.

After we beat that beast, another tried to attack me from behind only to be stopped by Kirishima.

"It wouldn't do us any good if you beat them all right, Fukukado?" Kirishima asked.

"At least he gets it" Mikumo said.

"Yeah if we all teamed up we could easily beat the beasts with Tani and Mi" Izu said.

"They gotta learn without us" Yami said. "Hopefully they catch onto it like Kirishima."

"Can Mi take control? I feel like it shouldn't just be me" Akatani said.

"No problem Tani" Mido said as he took control.

We ran on and encountered two beasts and Mido was quick to flew them to the air and we ran on still lifting them higher and when we felt we reached a good distance, we let go.

"WOAH!" We heard some people yell.

"OH HORIKOSHI" Mido yelled.

"OH NO" Mikumo yelled.

"I'M TAKING CONTROL THAT WAS DANGEROUS" Akatani said and Mido quickly handed over control.

We ran back to the area and saw that Ashido and Kaminari were on the ground and the beasts were frozen.

"SORRY ABOUT THAT!" Akatani yelled blushing embarrassed.

"It's fine Fukukado-kun!" Ashido said as she got up.

"Yeah Todoroki told us there was something falling from the sky but we ignored him" Kaminari said as he got up.

"We won't use telekinesis anymore" Akatani said.

"Well you still could just not like that" Todo-chan said walking over.

"Yeah...." Akatani said. "Well see you guys later!"

We charged back and destroyed an earth beast.

"Let me have a turn!" Yami said.

"Okay" Akatani said as he handed control to Yami.

"Nice!" Yami said as he took the shadows from the trees and created a shadow beast that looks exactly like the earth beasts but as a shadow.

An earth beast appeared and Yami sent it to fight each other.

~Le 3-ish hours later~

We arrived to the training camp alone and got greeted by Aunt Mandalay.

"You went ahead of the others?" She asked.

"They wouldn't have to do very much if we were with them" We told her.

"That's true" Pixie Bob said walking over. "Akatani easily defeated my earth beasts."

"Well Kouta has been missing you and since you made it before 12:30 you can go have lunch" Aunt Mandalay said as we went inside.
~~~~~
Time for the background

Basically Aizawa tended to have the Wild Wild Pussycats babysit Izuku when he was younger and he and Ms Joke were busy and he trusts Mandalay more than Mic mostly because Present Mic spoils him and Midnight for obvious reasons.

He knew the Wild Wild Pussycats before Kouta was even in the womb.

When Water Hose dies, Izuku is sent to them and sees Kouta and he does have Kouta's view changed a bit.

Kouta's aware of Izuku losing his dad and his mother's abandonment of him so he actually likes him because they relate to each other.

Kouta still isn't completely fond of heroes, he will still punch other UA hero course students in the scrotum. Just not Izuku.

I don't even know what direction I'm going for this story it can go from serious to ship to crack