Chapter 41: Training Camp V

Kouta's POV
"Mom! Dad!" I said as the same man who killed my parents towered over me.

I froze helplessly as he raised his fist.

"SHADOW BLAST" a voice yelled as he was knocked to the side.

(I never explained how shadow blasts look huh? Well just go to Calla Draws' Villain Deku animatic and watch Believer or Wolf in Sheep's clothing and the quirk used there by Villain Deku is Yami's)

"What? Another kid?" The Killer asked as he slid to the side.

"You mother fishing bet" Izuku said standing there with even messier hair than usual and some slight eye bags.

"You look messed up kid" he said making his way to Izuku. "Say you're Izuku Fukukado  right?"

"Why does it matter to you?" Izuku's eyes were a scary red as he glared at the villain.

~~~
Muscular's POV(DIDNT SEE THAT ONE COMING DID YOU!?!)
"So this is Izuku Fukukado?" I thought smiling. "The kid that Tomura is so interested in?"

I watched as Izuku Fukukado stood protectively in front of the kid of Water Hose.

I felt my arms wanting to fight those shadows of his.

"Tomura said not to hurt him but.... accidents happen right?"

I charged at him and swung my arm to strike but he quickly jumped away with a black pillar forming underneath him as the kid started floating with a green aura around him.

His piercing blood red eyes became a simple hazel eyes with a green aura surrounding his eyes.

"So this kid really does have multiple quirks."

"Kouta! I'm going to float you away from here and you you go call for help okay?" He ordered looking at water hose's kid.

"I won't allow that!" I said as I charged at them grabbing Fukukado and throwing him to the side and the kid was too high up the air for me to reach.

"You don't mind me getting that kid would you?" I asked looking at where I threw Fukukado to see him missing from there.

"What?" Is all I managed to say before receiving a hit at the gut as something solid comes around my body holding me in place.

"We do mind actually" Fukukado said appearing from behind me and I finally managed to see that shadows and telekinesis was locking me in place.

"It's nice that we worked on this isn't it?" Fukukado asked.

"Yeah now we can use three quirks at the same time" Fukukado answered himself.

"Is that kid insane or something?" I thought as I struggled at my restraints only to feel it tighten.

"Don't move otherwise we'll make you explode" Fukukado said with red eyes.

"Can you do that kid?" I asked.

"Who knows you're the test subject" Fukukado answered as I felt more shadows wrap around my body.

I looked around to see my situation and I saw that Water Hose's kid was on the ground now and was clutching to Fukukado from behind.

"It's okay Kouta" Fukukado said patting the kid's head.

He turned back to me and I wasn't bothered the slightest by his angry and tired blood red eyes.

If anything

It interested me.

"What do you want with us?" Fukukado asked.