Chapter 19: Hero names

Izuku's POV
We were in the train when we suddenly got tapped in the shoulder by someone.

"Hey! You're Fukukado aren't you? From the sports festival! Congrats on winning I was cheering for you!" He said while giving us a thumbs up.

Everyone in the train suddenly looked at us in realization and started showering us with compliments and Akatani was extremely flustered, Mikumo and Yamikumo wereproud And Izu and Mido were happy.

"Keep doing your best hero!" They all said.

"Ugghhh I hate water" Yamikumo said.

"We all do Yami" Mikumo said.

We were just walking with our umbrella to UA when water suddenly splashed us and someone stepped on our tail.

"OWW!" We yelled.

We saw that the source of it was Iida who turned around.

"You stepped on our tail!" We said while rubbing our tail.

"My apologies Fukukado-kun" he said while bowing. "But we're going to be late!"

"What?"

"UA students are expected to be ten minutes early!"

"Iida-"

"I know I got your text I'm fine"

"He's lying" We all thought.

We shot him a text yesterday after we went home asking about Ingenium after we saw the news of the hero killer.

We went to class and everyone was talking to each other.

"People were staring at me it was kinda embarrasing" Hagakure said.

"Well if we saw a pair of floating clothes we'd stare Hagakure" We told her.

"You won't believe what a bunch of elementary school brats said to me" Sero said. (I SUCH AN IDIOT I FORGOT TO ADD NICE TRY)

Yamikumo took control as he said at the same time as Tsu. "Nice try?"

Sero groaned at us as Yami high fives Tsu and dad came in all healed up.

"Good morning" he said.

"Your bandages are gone now that's good news kero" Tsuyu said.

"The old lady went a bit overboard on the treatment" he said as Yami giggles mentally while Mikumo and Mido mentally cough.

"Anyway" dad said pulling out a small remote. "We have a very important activity today.

The class started panicking except a few who were just calm people.

"OH I KNOW WHATS HAPPENING!" Izu cheered mentally.

"Stop Izu it's blinding" Yamikumo said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Izu asked.

"We're going to pick code names" dad said while the others tended down and got excited. "This is related to the hero draft I discussed. Normally you don't worry about these until your second or third year but your batch has caught a lot of attention. You need to make sure to keep up your work cause the offers can be taken back if their interest in you dies."

"Stupid selfish adults" Mineta said.

"Here are your offers"

He pressed a button on the remote and it showed the offers.

"We got the most offers!" Akatani said seeing that we got more than 8000 offers.

"YAY! They love us told you Tani!" Izu said.

"Well we did win all the games so it's only natural we grabbed a lot of attention" Mikumo said.

"Yeah see Tani? We're all great and you need to be happier" Mido said.

"Usually its more spread out but Fukukado, Bakugou and Todoroki grabbed the most attention this year" dad said.

"It's only natural I guess since Fukukado got first place on all the games" Yaoyorozu said.

"Yeah and with multiple quirks he's bound to draw attention!" Kirishima said.

"That's also probably why Todoroki got the third most votes due to him being a quirk hybrid" Jirou said.

"Kaachan is a hybrid as if our memory serves correct" We said looking at Kaachan for the answer.

"Yeah I am so what Neko?" He asked.

"Don't need to be rude we were just asking" We said as dad continued.

(Lmao I'm not typing the hero names explanation basically Midnight comes in and tells them to start picking hero names as Aizawa sleeps)

Aoyama and Mina just presented leaving the whole class awkward as Tsu and is wanted to go but we let Tsu go first.

She presented her name Froppy and the class started cheering her name as she brought everything back to normal.

"Our turn!" We said going to the front and showing our whiteboard.

"MPD cat hero! Nekoippai!(My friend The_Quirkless_Weeb16  gave me this name so shoutout to her)" We said as Midnight complimented it.

"Oh I see Nekoippai means many cats and you have multiple personalities smart!"

"Thank you!" Izu said taking control.

Midnight went over and squeezed our cheek.

"You're just so precious!" She said as dad told her to stop.

We went back to our seat and rubbed our cheek while the class laughed a bit at Midnight and Aizawa's interaction.

The rest of the class presented their hero names.

Here's the list of their hero names because I can.

Aoyama - Can't stop twinkling
Ashido - Pinky
Asui - Froppy
Izuku - Nekoippai
Iida - Tenya
Uraraka - Uravity
Kaminari - Chargebolt
Jirou - Earphone Jack
Kouda - Anima
Ojirou - Tailman
Todoroki - Shouto
Kirishima - Red Riot
Satou - Sugarman
Shouji - Tentacole
Sero - Cellophane
Tokoyami - Tsukuyomi
Hagakure - Invisible girl
Mineta - Grape Juice
Yaoyorozu - Creati
Bakugou - Katsuki(He has no cannon hero name and I decided against Ground Zero for reasons that will be revealed later on)

Classes continued on and then we reached lunch and started trying to pick our internships.

"Uggghhhh" we groaned slamming our head into the table.

"Don't do that Fukukado" Iida said. "It's bad for your health."

"There's...... so...... many...... choices" we groaned.

"Yeah that must be hard with so many different options" Tsuyu said.

"Maybe my mom can help me choose since she may know some of them personally" We said as we scanned the pro heroes who want us to intern with them.

"Don't you have notes on them though?" Uraraka asked.

"Yeah but it's always nice to have a second opinion" We said.

We continued searching through when we saw a name that surprised us.

"Huh? Endeavor?"