1

A'mora POV
i tossed and turned in my sleep before waking up, i patted through my bed trying to find my iphone once i found my phone the time read 10:25. i dreaded on getting out of bed because i was super tired 🤦🏽‍♀️. before i got out of bed i decided to shoot my boyfriend Elonzo a quick text message.

i decided that Elonzo could wait i drugged myself out of my bed and into the bathroom so i could start my day 🙄 after brushing my teeth and showering and do all my other hygiene stuff i decided to go to my bestfriend room and she if she was awake...

i decided that Elonzo could wait i drugged myself out of my bed and into the bathroom so i could start my day 🙄 after brushing my teeth and showering and do all my other hygiene stuff i decided to go to my bestfriend room and she if she was awake and what she was doing.

Kamari POV
it was about 9am when i woke up but before i decided to get fully up i scrolled through social media when i seen nothing was really going on i got up and went to take care of my hygiene and used the bathroom. i went back into my room and sat on my bed and text my boyfriend good morning. it was about 11:00 when A'mora decided that she wanted to come into my room 🙄 while i was doing my lashes. i already knew she didn't want anything she just wanted to see what i was doing.

Black (Elonzo) POV
it was about 10:25 when A'mora texted me saying goodmorning i texted her back saying goodmorning mamas 🥰 she tried to be funny and act like she sent me 12 images but not one picture was on my phone this girl plays entirely to much. it's okay because i got something for her ass tonight. i was currently out at the trap makin sure business was straight and makin sure everybody was doin what they was supposed to be doin before i had to go make a couple drops with my bro nephew.

Nephew POV
it was about 5am when i woke up i was tired asf and waiting on Kamari to wake up but knowing her, her ass prolly still sleep that's all she do is sleep 🙄. i was currently rolling up a blunt to ease my mind so i can go back to sleep i smoked half my blunt before i put it out in the ash tray. it was about 7am when i went back to bed the vibration of my phone woke me up. i waited until my eyes adjusted to this bright ass screen before seeing that it was 10am and Kamari had texted me goodmorning like an hour ago

 i waited until my eyes adjusted to this bright ass screen before seeing that it was 10am and Kamari had texted me goodmorning like an hour ago

i shot her a goodmorning text back before i went to go shower and brush my teeth. after doing all of that my bro elonzo came to pick me up so we could make a couple drops and get straight to business.