23

Nephew pov
I woke up to the cops swarming in my hotel room 🤦🏽‍♀️ "are you nephew cruz" "where are the drugs" "where are the guns" "get up now" was all I heard while trying to wake my self fully up 😤 "can y'all please stfu and lower yall got damn voices bruh" I said.

Soon as I said that I felt a punch to my eye and a stinging sensation to my lower abdomen "god please help me out of this" was all I thought about before everything went black.

I woke up in a police car with trell right next to me I just knew some shi was bound to happen I should've never came these mfs set us up bruh 😤😤🤬.

Trell pov
bruh im hot asl rn 😤 these mfs done set me and my bro up I couldn't wait to make my phone call so I can let amora know wtf just went down.

we were on our way to jail getting finger printed and everything else I had a feeling that me & nephew about to do sometime but hopefully with the lawyers we got our time can be reduced 😩👌🏽.

"hill and cruz you both will be sentenced a hearing tomorrow morning at 8am so make sure you both are awake" officer brady said. ion like this nigga at all already I mugged him

"Keep on and I'll make sure they reschedule your sentence" officer Brady said.

— tomorrow morning —

nobody's pov
"all rise for judge troy make sure all phones are silenced if you make any disruptions you will be removed from the court session"

"how are you two mr.cruz and mr.hill" the judge said
"good" we both said

"Well looks like here you both were found with over 2 pounds of marijuana, illegal drugs, and guns" would you like to plead guilty, contest, or not guilty" Jude Troy said.

"I object the police had no rights to swarm in their hotel rooms without a search warrant and of your police offices put your hands on one them" my lawyer said

"that is true officer taylor did you hand over their Miranda rights before you barged into their hotel rooms" judge Troy said

"No sir I did not" office Taylor said

"ok well it looks here both mr.cruz and mr.hill will be doing 2 years in prison and 2 months of probation whenever they get released" judge Troy said.

"court session is now over you all may be released"

nephew pov
Mann I'm glad we ain't doing 30 years or nothing to the extreme I swear after I get out of prison I'm done with this street life and that's word to my moms 💯 now I can't even be there when my baby girl being born man 😤. hopefully these 2 years fly by !!

— phone call 📲—
hey baby they set us up I hope y'all doing good out there hold it down until me & bro get out they got us doing 2yrs in here then we gotta do 2 months of probation whenever they release us. we had our hearing today glad we not doing 20 years or more. but I love you baby and when baby girl get here tell her that dada love her and I'll see her when she get home I don't want you bringing her up here cus I don't want her seeing her daddy behind bars. I love you Kamari 💍💙 forever and always hold it down until I get home baby!

Kamari: I love you too baby you know ima hold it down until you get home forever I got you so I know forever you got me 💙🤞🏽 I know you & bro gone be home soon y'all gone knock that time out real quick. I love you be safe 😘😘😘!!!

after my phone call I headed to my cell and just started thinking where I would be if I didn't get on that plane and go to the hotel 😤😤

Trell pov

— phone call —-
Hey mamas please don't worry bout nothing I'm pretty sure Kamari already told you that the police swarmed us last night and they set us up 😤

we got 2 years I'll take these 2 years over anything but I love you baby & tell my son I love him too and me & bro gone be home soon! hold it down until we get out baby!

A'mora : I love you too baby! You know we gone hold it down until y'all get out! fasho ❤️😤 be safe in there baby! I love you 😢😩🤞🏽🤞🏽 forever and always

T: forever and always boo ❤️❤️😤😘😘

I know y'all have been waiting on me to update I apologize for taking so long! but this book is finally coming to an end! if y'all want me to make a sequel to this book let me know in the comments 💯!!!

how do y'all feel about this chapter ? Don't forget to vote ✅ and comment on this chapter ❤️

Wc : 817 words