6

2 days later

A'mora POV
it's been 2 days since my bro Nephew got released from the hospital but while he was in the hospital things between me and Elonzo have been real weird he's been very distant from me and i'm just not understanding why.

I understand that his brother was in the hospital fighting for his life but we were all hurting just in different ways i don't understand why he was doing this to me especially when i'm carrying his child 🙄. today i turned 6 months and i couldn't be any more happier because now i only have 3 months to go 😩 but with all this stress and mess that's going on i could go into labor and that's something that i'm not trying to do.

Elonzo finally decided to walk in but he wasn't showing me any attention and i was fed up at this point he was glued to his phone and never once looked up at me. "Elonzo" i said. he didn't once bother to look up at me or reply back to me. "ELONZO!!! who are you texting? who has your attention!!" i yelled at him. "yo chill wit allat damn yelling" Elonzo said.

i was done kissing his ass i then snatched his phone and threw it against the wall hearing his screen shatter. "yo wtf" elonzo said. "oh now you wanna acknowledge me and talk to me" i said. "wtf is yo problem bro" elonzo said. "first all i'm not yo fucking bro and second i don't have a problem you do you been ignoring me ever since nephew was in the hospital i was by yo side wiping yo tears and comforting YOU!! now you wanna change on me FOR WHAT??? WHAT DID I DO??" i yelled.

elonzo just picked up his phone and walked out my bedroom. that's when i went after him getting all in his face and throwing punches at him.

Elonzo POV
i tried my hardest not to slap tf out of A'mora when she threw my phone 😑 shorty tripping for no reason. yeah i know i been distance but it's only for her safety niggas been after me since nephew incident and i was doing everything in my power to keep A'mora and my unborn child safe!

i walked out a'mora room i wasn't going to go anywhere i was just gone chill in the living room and give her some space but then she started swinging on a nigga and busted my lip 😤. once i seen blood dripping from my lip i lost my temper and pushed a'mora into a wall and snatched her up by her neck. "yo chill tf out yo dumbass tweaking right now i was tryna spare you from when you threw my phone and cracked it but now you done busted my lip 😑 i'm tryna keep yo dumbass safe and my unborn safe because niggas is after me" i yelled in her face before letting her go and walking onto her balcony to smoke a blunt 🤦🏽‍♀️.

A'mora POV
i couldn't believe that elonzo just out his hands on me 😭 i seen he was going out onto the balcony i went into my room and locked my door i decided to take a shower and relax my mind and body i sat there in the shower with so many thoughts running through my head i didn't even notice i was crying until i felt hot tears coming down my face.

i soon got out the shower once i noticed my skin start to wrinkle a little bit. i wrapped a towel around my growing little belly i soon felt my baby kick which made me cry again 😭💔 i was not trying to put my baby through any hurt or pain i just wanted things to be great at this point. i soon dried my body off and put some lotion on my body and some petroleum jelly on my stomach so i wouldn't get any stretch marks.

after i put my clothes on i got into my bed and laid on my paternity pillow staring at nothing in particular i soon felt a dip in the bed letting me know Elonzo was now in the bed with me "i'm sorry mamas i didn't mean to put my hands on you it's just once i saw blood coming from my lips my anger got the best of me" elonzo said. "it's fine i'm sorry for breaking your phone and hitting you" i said. "i love you i promise i'll never put my hands on you again" elonzo said while kissing me "i love you too" i said.

soon elonzo got up and went to take a shower after he was done showering and dressed he cuddle with me and we just let sleep take over our bodies 😭💙

Kamari POV
it was about 2am when the door bell went off in my head i was thinking who tf is at my door at 2am i got up out my bed and checked the peep hole but there was nobody there 😕 that was extremely strange i opened the door and looked around and still nobody i then noticed a package at my feet .

i took the package inside and and sat it on the counter before turning on the kitchen lights i opened up the package and it was pictures of me 😳 that shit was weird somebody was stalking me 😐. i was thinking who could it be, who would wanna stalk me i then found a piece of paper that said
"stay away from nephew if you want your life" - S
that's when it then clicked to me that nephew babymoms was after me 🤦🏽‍♀️ i wasn't going to mention any of this to nephew so i put the pictures back in the package and hid it somewhere.

after making sure my doors were locked i went back into my bedroom and seen nephew was still sleeping so i got back into bed i checked the time on my phone and it was 2:30AM i sighed and snuggled close to nephew before closing my eyes and letting myself go into a deep sleep.

what do y'all think of this chapter ? 😳😬
don't forget to vote sorry for any mistakes..
i know y'all probably was waiting on me to update 😂 sorry it took me so long i just been busy with a lot of stuff

don't forget to follow on IG @trap.privileges 🤪