7

A'mora POV
it's currently 9:11PM and i was at home looking in the mirror waiting on Kamari to get off work ☹️ i hated being at home by myself. i decided to call Black to come over.
(p.s his birthday is tomorrow 😉)

phone convo
me:hey
black:hey
me: are you doing anything rn?
black: naa wassup
me: i'm home alone and you know i hate when i'm home alone so can you please come over
black: yeah igotchu gimmie 5 minutes
*called ended*

i was so glad black agreed to come over 😩. i was now in the mirror snapping pictures of my belly 🥰

i swear i'm ready to pop 😩 i need for these last 3 months to go by fast i'm ready to meet my 💙 love

i swear i'm ready to pop 😩 i need for these last 3 months to go by fast i'm ready to meet my 💙 love. i soon heard someone knocking on the door which i knew was black i got up and walked to the door to open it.

Black POV
i was in the middle of a nap before i had to take care of business tonight. halfway into my nap A'mora called me asking me to come over because she was scared to be at her house by herself 😂 she's comedy i swea but i love her ❤️❗️ i knocked on A'mora door before she opened before i stepped in i was admiring her clothing she had on some rose 🌹 leggings with a bra to match i couldn't think to smile while i looked at her belly ☺️.

soon i walked in the house before she shut and locked the door behind me i followed her to her room and kicked off my shoes before climbing into bed with her and just laying there with her while rubbing her stomach 🥰 i soon heard light snores letting me know A'mora was now sleep so i figured i might as well catch some Z's.

Nephew POV
i was out riding around waiting for Kamari to get off i was getting sleepy why? i have no idea 🤦🏽‍♀️ tomorrow is my bro 𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑧𝑜 birthday and y'all know we about to get live 😝 wit it nothing to big and nothing to major tho.

Kamari need to hurry up and get off work mann a nigga bored asf! i decided to drive to her crib and to my surprise i seen my bro car parked so i parked next to him and made sure my doors were locked before unlocking the door with a key that Kamari gave me. i locked the door back
"it's just me Nephew" i said to let A'mora know that it was just me "okay" she yelled back.

i went into Kamari room and laid in her bed before closing my eyes to take a nap while i waited for her to get off.

A'mora Pov
i heard the door open i didn't know who it was and i knew nobody had a key to the place besides me and kamari 😕 i was about to get up and see who tf was in my house before i heard Nephew stupid self yell it was him 🤦🏽‍♀️ i swear this boy almost gave me a darn heart attack 🙄 i flipped and turned before cuddling up close to 𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑧𝑜 before i drifted off back to sleep.

Kamari Pov
whew chile! it's 9:52pm and ya girl just now getting off work 😩 i was so glad. i walked into the house and it was completely quite i peeked into A'mora room seeing her and 𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑧𝑜 knocked tf out together "these niggas here man" i said to myself 😂.

i went into my room only to find Nephew knocked out as well in my bed i guess that explains why it's so quiet in here now 🙄😂 i then went to take a shower in the shower i lowly played Summerella Miss It while singing along

should i tell her how you do?
cause she don't see it coming, no she don't have a clue
that she don't even do the things, she don't do the things i do...
keep her and you'll know it's true
so tell me baby do you miss it?
miss it?
i know you can feel the difference,
difference, think im insane, yeah i can see it, see it
i don't know why you playing?, you know we ain't the same
ain't that same
cause you know i love you (love you) better than she'll ever love you

after the song finally finished playing i got out the shower and dried my body off & oiled my body in some baby oil before putting on my under garments and clothes. i then got in the bed next to nephew letting sleep take over my body 😩 because my body was definitely worn out.

help me wish 𝑒𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑧𝑜 a happy birthday in the comments 🎉
(btw his birthday is at 12:00 ☺️🤪🥳🥳)
don't forget to vote sorry for any mistakes...
i know this chapter isn't very long and i know it's boring.. sorry 🥺 the next chapter is going to be 🔥
wc:828 words