17

Elonzo pov
I know y'all probably thought a nigga was dead but nope I'm way smarter than the nigga who tried to kill me but ended up killing my cousin 😤 that's why im about to retaliate the hardest and this nigga ain't gone see it coming.

I was on my way to A'mora house to see my son since I haven't seen him in a while I hopped in my car and started driving about 15 minutes later I arrived to her house I got out my car and walked to the door and used the spare key she gave me to get in.

I walked inside and heard music coming from A'mora room I went inside her room to see her getting dressed. "Hey" I spoke I must've scared her scary ass because she jumped "don't be doing that shit damn wtf nigga" she said. I laughed "my bad where my son at" I asked. "in his bassinet sleep" she said.

I walked over to elonzo bassinet and seen him sleeping I thank God for him and I thank God for A'mora.. my son mom everything I treat her like a trophy 🏆 I picked my son up he fluttered his eyes opened and started smiling once he seen who I was "hey daddy's baby" I said. elonzo is now 4 or 5 months elonzo just started talking like he knew what I was saying 😂❤️.

I soon put elonzo back down so he could finish his nap because he was getting sleepy. I walked over to A'mora and got down on one knee. "Look I know I never got the chance to do this so ima do this know before the streets take me I love you with all my heart A'mora Mona'e Coleman ❤️🤧 I'm sorry for all the hurt that I've caused you that's why ima be a man and right my wrongs only if you let me I can't let you go bro you my heart I can't even thank you more than enough for my son 😭". I started tearing up "A'mora Monae Coleman will you marry me" I said.

A'mora started crying 😢 "yes" she said I placed the ring on her finger and stood up and hugged her. "I love you so much" I told A'mora "I love you too" ❤️

A'mora pov
I can't believe elonzo just asked me to marry him 😭 I love this man with all my heart ♥️ this man is my world. I took a picture of my ring and posted it on snap 🥰

I was too excited I couldn't wait to be walking down the isle and marry the love of my life with our son 🥰

Kamari pov
I am officially 4 months today and whew child I was starting to crave any and everything man 🤦🏽‍♀️. it's currently 11:28 I was laying in bed and nephew was out doing the usual 🙄. I was scrolling through social media bored out of my mind I was starting to get irritated about everything 😑 .

these pregnancy hormones was getting to me 😩 I know I always seem like everything was okay but deep down I don't think I'm good enough to be a mom 🤧 nephew made me feel loved and important all the time but idk I decided to sleep this feeling off.

**couple hours pass by**

I woke up around 6 that afternoon I been extremely tired lately man 🤦🏽‍♀️ I woke up to nephew being gone once again 🙄 I decided to shoot him a quick text letting him know that I was now awake. I went to take a shower so I could start this day of mines after I got out the shower and took care of my hygiene I went right into the kitchen and made me some muffins 🥰.

I put the muffin down I was eating on because I felt my baby girl kick i was happy & all but that kick hurt like hell 😂🙄 I pulled out my phone but as soon as I decided to record her kicking she ain't wanna kick no more "camera shy" I thought 🙄.

Nephew pov
I was out handlin business making sure shit was good I got to the trap only to find out that somebody stole a hunnid thousand from the safe 😤 I was livid.
"EVERYBODY STOP WTF YALL DOING & GET YALL ASSES IN HERE NOW" I said with anger! everybody soon came and was lined up one by one.

"WHO TF STOLE A HUNNID THOUSAND OUT THE MFN SAFE 😤 D-BOY AN MAN MAN WHY TF WASNT YALL DOING YALL DAMN JOBS I AINT HIRE YALL ASSES TO SIT TF AROUND SO MFS CAN STEAL FROM ME THAT AINT WTF YALL GETTING PAID FOR" I yelled with so much base in voice.

Nobody wanted to speak so I was about to make it rain dead bodies in this bitch "SO YALL MFS CANT SPEAK IF NOBODY DONT GET TO SPEAKING IN 5 SECONDS ITS ABOUT TO RAIN DEAD BODIES IN THIS BITCH PLAY WIT ME IF YALL WANT TOO" I said. "I know who it was" Kevin said.
"Speak" I said while clenching my jaw 🤬

"it was some nigga named Khalil after everybody locked up last night I was walking home and over head the nigga saying he was gone hit yo spot up he said he tryna take over and how I know is because I'm his bro-" Kevin said

Before the nigga could even say brother I put 2 bullets to his head. "EVERYBODY GET BACK TF TO WORK D-BOY AN MAN MAN CALL THE CLEAN UP CREW TO CLEAN THIS SHIT UP" I yelled making everybody walk off in a hurry to get back to work. Before I dipped out and changed the codes to the safe I made sure to have full enforcement security in the front of this bitch and the back and inside.

How y'all feel about this chapter 😬😬
Congratulations 🎉🍾 A'mora & Elonzo 🥰👰🏽🤵🏽
Some shit bout to go down 😏🤫🤫
Don't forget to vote sorry for any mistakes..
Wc: 1,001 words