9

this is part 2 of ch.8 🤫

A'mora Pov
i was awaken up out of my sleep by a sharp pain i got up and tried to walk to my door to walk across the hall to Kamari room but as soon as i got up a felt a clear liquid rushing down my legs 😳 i took deep breaths in & out trying to stay calm because there was no way that i could be in labor right now !!

i walked across the hall & knocked on Kamari's door "i think i'm in labor" i said. without exchanging another word Kamari rushed me into her car and we we're on our way to the hospital. "Kamari step on the fucking gas" i yelled these contractions were getting very uncomfortable and i could not handle the pain any longer!! "i'm trying" she said.

did i mention nephew was in the car as well 😤
"breathe sis just breathe" he said. "BITCH I AM BREATHING" i yelled at him. he threw his hands up in surrender.

Kamari Pov
it was about 6:20pm when A'mora came knocking on my door telling me she think she was in labor that's when we all loaded up into the car 🚘 to drive to the hospital!! i understand she was in pain but she ain't gotta call me & my nigga no bitch 😂🤦🏽‍♀️!

i pressed on the gas and soon enough we were in front of the hospital i helped a'mora out the car and inside of the hospital while nephew went to go park the car somewhere. "can we get a nurse please she's in labor" i yelled out pretty soon 3 nurses were on stand by and rushing to help A'mora i sat in the waiting room.

soon enough nephew came back with some snacks of course his fat ass stopped at the vending machine 🙄 we we're both sharing a pack of sour gummy worms there was no telling how long a'mora was going to be in labor 🙂. me & nephew both tried calling elonzo repeatedly but he didn't answer 😐 where tf is this boy 🤦🏽‍♀️ .

Nephew PoV
i was repeatedly calling my bro elonzo i had to have called this nigga like 30 times and he was not answering this nigga was bugging rn 😡 i texted him telling him to get to the hospital ASAP bc a'mora was about to have the baby!!

i swear once this nigga get to the hospital i'm slapping some sense into him 😒 i was in the waiting room with Kamari eating on some sour gummy worms waiting to hear an update on A'mora.

Elonzo Pov
i was awoken up out my sleep by a bunch of notifications.

the one that stood out the most is nephew telling me that a'mora was about to have the baby! 😳 oh shit i said

the one that stood out the most is nephew telling me that a'mora was about to have the baby! 😳 oh shit i said. i hopped out my bed slipping on some nike slides and grabbing my keys i hopped in my 2017 grey chevrolet camaro and sped all the way to the hospital.

once i arrived i saw nephew & kamari sitting in the waiting room "any updates yet" i asked "nope nothing" kamari said. nephew just mugged me "wassup wit you nigga" i said. "nigga tf was you doing" nephew said. "i was sleep i had smoked 5 blunts earlier" i said. "you lucky i don't slap the hell out of you rn" nephew said. i sat down in chair and waited for a nurse to come out.

A'mora Pov
i saw a bright light and a saw a woman reaching her hand out i looked down a black hole was trying to pull me down i reached for the lady hand i saw everyone sitting down in chairs and i saw a casket i had on a white dress with a halo over my head. was i dead i thought 💭 i walked over to the casket & it was my body in the casket 😨 i saw elonzo holding a small figure but i couldn't make out who it was i walked over & seen it was a baby boy.

i walked in front of everybody but it was like i was a ghost to everybody. soon enough i heard someone telling me to wake up but i couldn't.

there is no pain, Jesus can't feel
there is no hurt, that he can't heal

Nobody's Pov
family of A'mora Coleman a nurse called out i'm sorry but we've did everything we could she didn't make it the nurse said. "NOOOO NOOO NOOO WHY MY BESTFRIED NOOOO GOD NOOO" Kamari screamed out. nephew broke down crying "not my sis bro" he screamed out. elonzo broke down crying he couldn't believe what he was hearing his baby girl was gone 💔 elonzo looked sick in the face. "if you would like to say your final goodbyes her room number is room 113, before she left she gave birth to a health baby boy most babies born at 6 months aren't healthy" the nurse said.

we all went into a'mora room seeing her lifeless body broke every one down even more. "best friend please wake up" Kamari said while crying 😭 "sis you can't be doing this to us right now you gotta wake up bro" nephew said. elonzo went over to her bed side and picked up her hand & kissed it "i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry please come back i can't do this without you 😭💔 please please please come back" elonzo said.

they all joined hands together and prayed harder then ever hoping God would hear them 😩.

Nobody knows what you're going though
But i know this much is true
I need you in my life
I need you by my side
I wanna see your face
I needa hear your voice
And i know that if it's meant
I'll have no choice
But i don't want
I don't wanna let you go
Cause i know deep down in my heart
I feel it in my soul

It's gonna be hard
God take my heart
Cause i don't want it anyway
I don't think that i can take
Feeling this hurt
I'm feeling the worst
Lord give me one more chance
Let me do all i can
Cause i don't wanna say
Goodbye

I wish i could turn back the hands of time
I wish that i can take the pain
This pain and suffering out of your life
Now i'm here in memories
Of how things used to be
Can't hold these tears from falling from my eyes
Can't hold this hurting inside

Nephew Pov
seeing my bro break down crying like that touched me i pulled Kamari into a hug as she broke down crying in my arms i couldn't believe my sis was gone 💔 shit was not supposed to go down like this wtf bro 😑 i was heated i didn't know how to feel hurt wasn't even the word on what i was feeling. God please answer our prayers my sis can't be gone 😭

it's not supposed to happen this way
you're supposed to live to see many days
with all your laughs
and all your smiles
i swear the angels 👼🏽 can hear you from many miles
in my dreams he tells me but i already know
i just don't wanna let you go
it's gonna be hard
it's gonna be hard
but i don't wanna let you go
i don't wanna let you go
cause i don't wanna say
Goodbye

elonzo pov
baby please wake up i can't i can't do this without you i cried 😭 i was sick to my stomach. i intertwined her hand with mine & prayed to God 😩 God please i'm begging you please bring my baby back she can't be gone i promise i'll leave the streets alone just bring my back back man😭 i prayed. i knew my eyes were bloodshot red by now i was more than hurt 😔. "BAAABY PLEASE WAKE UP" i screamed out. nephew pulled me into a bro hug with Kamari rubbing my back. "NOOO BRO NOOO SHE CANT BE GONE NOOOO" i screamed into his chest.

Nobody's Pov
its been about 8hrs since they've been at the hospital elonzo demanded that the nurses go in there and try to resuscitate her they were now doing everything they could 🙏🏽 . Kamari,Nephew, & Elonzo we're now back in the waiting room praying 🙏🏽 hoping to God and keeping faith that A'mora would wake up 😣.. 

4 hours later a nurse came back out "Family of A'mora Coleman" the nurse said. everyone stood up

do y'all think A'mora made it ? 😔
don't forget to vote sorry for any mistakes..
i know this chapter is sad 🥺
wc:1434 words