4

i love you, i love you, i love you
i love you, i love you, i do
this is why i love you
because you love me

Kamari POV
it's currently 11:15pm i has just got off of work my body was extremely tired. i came home and hopped right in the shower but before i got in the shower my phone lit up indicating that somebody was texting me and of course it was nobody other than nephew.

after i seen him reply i hopped in the shower and lathered my body with shop and washed off

after i seen him reply i hopped in the shower and lathered my body with shop and washed off. i grabbed my silky blue rob and headed to my room after i dried my body off i rubbed baby oil all over my skin. it was about 12am when i decided to call my bestfriend and see what she was up to of course she wasn't doing anything but laying down.

i was in mid conversation with her before i heard light snores letting me know she had fallen asleep so i hung up my phone and decided to scroll through social media and as usual nothing was poppin. then my phone ended up dying on me 😤 great i was getting tired but i couldn't sleep so i headed to the kitchen to fix a quick bagel 🥯 with some cream cheese.

i cleaned up my mess and headed back to room to eat my bagel and plug my phone up as i was waiting for my phone to come back on i decided to watch this new show called "Euphoria" after watching it for a while my phone finally came back on and i seen i had a few missed ft calls from Nephew and a lot of missed calls from my boyfriend & his brother Elonzo. i tried to call nephew back but it immediately went to voice mail.

i started to get worried and my mind started racing with a million thoughts i started to pray to God that nothing was wrong with my boyfriend

i started to get worried and my mind started racing with a million thoughts i started to pray to God that nothing was wrong with my boyfriend. i was knocked out my thoughts when Elonzo called me telling me to rush to the hospital because nephew was in a bad car accident.

A'mora POV
i was woken up out of my sleep by Kamari rushing me to get dressed telling me that we needed to get to the hospital because her boyfriend was in a bad car accident. i just decided to go in the clothes that i was already sleeping in all i had to do was slide on some shoes. i took a quick look at my outfit before hurrying into the bathroom to puke 🤮 i wiped them side of my mouth before brushing my teeth.

after brushing my teeth i decided to take a quick photo and send it to Elonzo ☺️ after that i headed out the door to get in Kamari 2019 all white Malibu.

Elonzo POVi was at home chillin smokin a blunt tryin to get some rest before i had to be up at 9am for A'mora doctor appointment as soon as i decided to close my eyes i got a text message from a'mora sending me a picture of her belly i couldn't do...

Elonzo POV
i was at home chillin smokin a blunt tryin to get some rest before i had to be up at 9am for A'mora doctor appointment as soon as i decided to close my eyes i got a text message from a'mora sending me a picture of her belly i couldn't do anything but smile from ear to ear 😩. after trying to close my eyes for the second time my phone began to ring letting me know that i was getting a call from somebody but it was an unknown number me thinking it was somebody that's heard from my brother because i haven't heard from in 6hrs i answered the phone and to my surprise it was WellStar Atlanta Medical Center in my head i was thinking "why tf these niggas calling me at 2am"

phone conversation
WSAMC: hi this is Dr.Sanchez at WellStar Atlanta Medical Center is this Elonzo ?
Elonzo: this is he
WSAMC: okay i was calling to inform you that your brother Nephew has been in a severe car accident. we seen that you were the last person he called.
Elonzo: aight i'm on my way!
*call ended*

i was speeding towards to the hospital once i got there i asked the lady at the desk where my brother room was she told me "sir he's still in surgery a doctor should be out soon to keep you updated" aight was all i managed to say. 5 minutes later i saw Kamari & A'mora walk in the hospital we were all sitting in the waiting room waiting.

Nephew POV
i was high as a kite driving on a intersection on my way home i had just got back from Havana Club Atl while driving i was drinking on a bottle of some Everclear Grain calling Kamari to tell her that i was gonna slide by her house for a while but she wasn't answering her phone with my eyes slightly still on the road i texted her phone "baby im bout to slide thru real quick i hope you up" after pressing send i seen that my message didn't deliver so i threw my phone in the passenger side of the seat.

so i knew her phone was dead i then started speeding down the highway going 95mph which pass the speed limit because the speed limit was 80mph without a care in the world i downed the rest of my bottle before sparking another blunt without thinking i took my hands of the wheel to grab my phone and another bottle soon enough everything went black.

i fought for you
the hardest, it made me the strongest
so tell me your secrets
i just can't stand to see you leaving

but heaven couldn't wait for you
no heaven couldn't wait for you
heaven couldn't wait for you
no heaven couldn't wait for you
so go on, go home

Nobodys POV
family of Nephew Rodriguez Dr.Sanchez called out everybody stood up in the waiting room waiting to hear the news. Nephew is having a hard time breathing right now but we're doing everything we can to get it under control he's suffering from life-threatening  severe injuries. he has 2 broken ribs, internal bleeding on his brain, whiplash, and a few serious cuts on his face. he was in a rear-end collision car accident. at this point we're trying to everything we can to keep him alive but we don't think he's going to make it as of now.

the room grew silent nobody could believe what they were hearing. hearing that Nephew possibly couldn't make it broke all of their hearts especially Kamari's. soon enough everybody was in tears and holding each other in a group hug. nobody could imagine what Kamari was feeling or what was going through her mind at this moment. they all just prayed together that nephew makes it out strong.

we live just to die ... in this time of heartache and mournfulness. the people you love never die.

you showed me love was all you needed
heaven couldn't wait for you
no heaven couldn't wait for you

do y'all think nephew you is going to live?
if you were Kamari how would you feel right now?
sorry for any mistakes..