14

🚨 YES I DID A CHARACTER CHANGE 🚨

A'mora Pov

It was currently 11:51am I had just got dressed and was now getting my son Trell Elonzo Hill Jr dressed I wanted him to match me so I put him on a blue polo shirt with some white rockawear jeans and some Jordan retro 12s on 😍🔥 my baby was lookin...

It was currently 11:51am I had just got dressed and was now getting my son Trell Elonzo Hill Jr dressed I wanted him to match me so I put him on a blue polo shirt with some white rockawear jeans and some Jordan retro 12s on 😍🔥 my baby was looking to fresh! looking just like his damn daddy!!!

as soon as I was about to brush elonzo hair I got this funny feeling in my stomach but I just shook it off. I brushed elonzo hair and put his hair in a little ponytail 😭😍. After I finished getting him dressed I put him in his car seat and grabbed my phone and my keys.

as soon as I was halfway to the door when my phone started ringing from an unknown number I sat elonzo down and answered my phone.
**phone convo** 📲
A'mora: hello
WSAMC: hi this is a nurse from WellStar Atlanta Medical Center I'm calling you because we need you to come down and identify a body please.
A'mora: uhm okay I'll be on my way shortly.

"Kamari" I yelled. "KAMARI" I yelled once again 🙄 I swear this girl act like she can't hear a damn thing. I picked Elonzo up and took him to Kamari room. "Kamari can you watch him real quick I got an emergency to do" I said "yeah boo you know I will" Kamari said. "Thank you girl" I said. "No problem". I got my keys and went straight to my 2019 Kia Altima I sped all the way to WellStar Atlanta Medical Center.

I walked in and went straight to the front desk. "Hi I received a call asking me to come here to view a body" I said. "Ahh yes ms.coleman right this way" a doctor who's name I didn't know yet said. I followed him down the hall and into the morgue. Something didn't feel right my stomach was doing flips the whole car ride here 🥴. "Ms.coleman can you identify this body for us please" the doctor said as he pulled the white sheet back.

My body froze up I couldn't believe my eyes I rubbed my eyes to make sure they weren't playing a trick on me... but sure enough the body they wanted me to identify was my baby daddy I busted out into tears "nooo no nooo nooo this can't be happening" I yelled. I touched his cold skin and his cold jet black curly hair. "Ma'am do you know who this is" the doctor said.

I controlled my breathing and calm downed my tears so I could fully get my words out. "Yes this is the father of my child body" I said as tears started to roll down my face 😣. I was now hurt,broken, and confused I wanted to know who did this to him and why, how did he die? So many questions were going through my mind 🥺. after the doctor gave me trell belongings and discussing funeral terms I was on my way out and back home.

I parked my car and made sure my doors were locked before heading into my apartment I went straight to my room kicked my shoes off and climbed into bed and cried my eyes out. 💔🥺

Kamari pov

I seen A'mora walked back in but she didn't look like herself she seemed broken my heart felt for her

I seen A'mora walked back in but she didn't look like herself she seemed broken my heart felt for her. I texted nephew to see what he was doing..

now I see why A'mora left she must've had to go view the body to identify but I wonder why they didn't ask Nephew to do it 🤷🏽‍♀️

now I see why A'mora left she must've had to go view the body to identify but I wonder why they didn't ask Nephew to do it 🤷🏽‍♀️. My heart hurts for both of them right now 💔 I couldn't believe my bro was gone 🥺 shit was definitely gone be different now.. nothing ain't gone be the same and I know for a fact Nephew Or A'mora ain't gone be the same 😣😣 this a different type of hurt bro 😭😭.

Most of all my heart hurts for lil elonzo jr his daddy gone and he don't even know 💔😭 damn bro. I decided to put elonzo to sleep I went to A'mora room and laid him in his bassinet, I crawled in A'mora bed and rubbed her back I knew she was hurting 🥺.. soon enough I started crying with her. "I'm not gone tell you that everything gone be okay because it ain't bro but I promise you we gone get through this I know yo heart hurt right now g and so do mines but we gotta be strong bro" I told A'mora 💔.

I can't believe this shit dawg 💔 I heard the front door open which I knew was Nephew because he the only one who got a key to this place. I gave A'mora one last hug before I went to tend to Nephew.

Nephew pov

I can't believe my brother gone bro 💔 this shit hitting hard asf! I sped all the way to Kamari house not caring if I got pulled over or not once I got there I stepped out my car and made sure my doors were locked I unlocked the door with the key ...

I can't believe my brother gone bro 💔 this shit hitting hard asf! I sped all the way to Kamari house not caring if I got pulled over or not once I got there I stepped out my car and made sure my doors were locked I unlocked the door with the key she gave me.

I seen Kamari walk out of A'mora room 🥺 damn I know she hurt just as much as I am bro 😭 fuck who gone take care of my nephew now 😔... I wiped my hands across my face I couldn't even think right now that's how bad this shit was fucking with my head...

Kamari grabbed me and pulled me into a hug I just broke down crying 😭 I'm so tired of all this fucking pain yo I ain't care that I was acting like a bitch... my mfn brother gone bro 💔💔 he ain't ever coming back how tf I'm post to move past this shit 😭.

I walked out to the balcony and pulled out a blunt of course Kamari followed me I knew my eyes were red and swollen from crying .. I sparked the blunt and inhaled the smoke and let it out slowly I told Kamari to pull out her phone and my Brother fav song Thug Holiday

So many tears, throughout the years
Somebody tell me what's going on
and so many lives, but only God knows
About the pain deep inside
It gets so hard you gotta keep ya head up
I know you're fed up but stay strong
Here's a message from coast to coast
Cause when them thugs really need it the most
thug holiday
Just like em, just like em, just like em, a thug holiday
This for my people in the ghetto
I'm calling out, calling out
To all of my thugs in the ghetto
Calling out, calling out
I know it gets hard sometimes but you
Gotta keep ya head up and be strong
Here's a message from coast to coast
Cause when them thugs really need it the most, a thug holiday

I smoked the last of the blunt before putting it out I gave Kamari a hug. "I love you" I told her "I love you too nephew" she told me. I went into Kamari room and laid on her bed she cut her light off and joined me and we just stayed wrapped up into each other's arm "God I love this girl please don't ever take her away from me she all I got left besides A'mora and my nephew" I said before we both fell asleep 💙.

How do y'all feel about this chapter 🥺 I know it's sad.
Rest Easy Elonzo 🕊🖤 We Gone Miss You Thug❗️
Don't forget to vote ✅❗️sorry for any mistakes...
Wc: 1279 words