8

A'mora POV
here i was sitting on my bed looking at myself in the mirror. i couldn't believe this is what my life had come to 🤦🏽‍♀️ was i gonna take elonzo back after the shit he just said to me ? who knows but as of now he was dead to me.

i had a doctors appointment today and i was going to drive myself 🤷🏽‍♀️. it was currently 1:50PM and my doctors appointment was at 2:00 i had less then 10 mins to get dressed and get to my doctors appointment i decided to wear a grey nike outfit with   some grey and white nike's 🙂 and put my hair in a messy bun something simple.

it was now 1:55pm i headed outside to get into my 2018 kia optima i buckled my seat belt before backing out of the driveway in less than 5 minutes i arrived at my doctors appointment i was right on time "A'mora Coleman" the lady at the front desk said "that's me" i said "alright just go on & head back the doctor will be with you shortly" she said.

i proceeded to the back room and sat on the bed shortly after 5 minutes my obgyn came in.

Nobody's POV
"alright let's see what your having today" dr.andrea said i gave her a small smile she proceeded to put the cold jelly on my stomach and use her little tool and moved it around my belly to find the baby. "Congratulations ms.coleman your having a little boy" she said.

A'mora POV
after she wiped the jel off my stomach i put my sweatshirt down and got off the bed "come back in 2 weeks so we can see how little man is doing" dr.andrea said "okay i will thank you" i said. "will dad be joining us next time?" she asked. "uhm i'm not sure" i said. i gave her a small smile before leaving.

i got in my car and headed straight to my apt  i texted elonzo letting him know i was having a boy and of course he didn't reply. i was so over this day i went straight into my room kicked my shoes off and went straight to bed.

Kamari POV
i was chilling on the couch watching Madeas Family Funeral this movie was so hilarious 😂😂 i couldn't stop laughing i saw a'mora walk in she looked like she was out of it. after the conversation i had with her earlier over the phone i knew she didn't wanna be bothered i just pray everything gets better for her she did not need to be stressing with my Godchild.

Elonzo POV
i was out at a hotel getting top from some broad i met at the strip club on my birthday. i got a text from one of my homeboys telling me we needed to handle business. i pushed the broad off of me and stood up pulling my pants up and buckling my belt back up "aye i gotta dip see you later" i said. "bye baby" she said.

i headed to the trap i was at a stop light checking my phone seeing A'mora had texted me letting me know we were having a boy! i looked at it before i continued driving to the trap i know y'all prolly thinking i'm doing shorty wrong but naah she knew what she signed up for 🤷🏽‍♀️. i was at the trap about to head down to the basement since ray ray had told me he got the niggas that was tryna put a hit out on me.

"well well well what do we have here" i said while laughing. one of em spit at me. that's when i shot a bullet in his head and his body went limp 😈 instead of torturing them i just decided to off em at the spot all 3 of their body's went limp i called the clean up crew to come handle it.

i decided to go home and get rid of my clothes and take a shower 🚿 after i got out the shower and put some boxers and shorts on i decided to spark a blunt and just chill. after smoking 5 blunts i knew my eyes was red.

what do y'all think about this chapter 🤭?
don't forget to vote p.s there will be a pt2 to this chapter 🤫
how do y'all feel about A'mora & Elonzo ?
do y'all think Elonzo is wrong?
wc: 744 words