5

3 months later

Kamari POV
it's been 3 months since nephew has been in the hospital today he was finally getting released and i was to excited ☺️ he called me to come pick him up from the hospital. i walked outside to get into my 2018 chevrolet camaro ss before i decided to make my way to WellStar Atlanta Medical Center i decided to stop by Mcdonald's to get Nephew some food.

on my way to the hospital i was blasting YNW Melly - 772 i just couldn't wait to see my mans 😩. i hopped out my car making sure my doors we're locked before i headed inside the hospital. i got to the front desk asking for Nephew Rodriguez and the lady at the front desk told me 3rd floor room number 412.

i took the elevator to the 3rd floor and went to Nephew room only to find Dr.Sanchez and him kissing i couldn't believe what i was seeing i quietly put the food down and my belongings before i grabbed Dr.Sanchez by her hair and started beating her ass before i could even kick her in her face i felt arms picking me up and taking me outside in the hallway Dr.Sanchez just looked up at me with a smirk on her face as bad as i wanted to go back in there and slap that ugly ass smirk off her face Elonzo wouldn't let me.

Elonzo POV
i was on the way to the hospital with A'mora going to go see Nephew because Kamari had called me earlier telling me that he would be going home today. i walked in the hospital with A'mora by my side, we were about to walk into Nephew's room only to see Kamari whooping his doctors ass 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ i quickly pulled Kamari off the poor girl before she could kick her in her face the lady looked badly beating up.

i took Kamari out in the hallway so she could calm down and explain to me wtf was going on. "Kamari you handled yo shit in there but wtf was that for" i said "bro when i came tf in here him & her was kissing each other" Kamari said "Damn he got some explaining to do bc that shit ain't cool at all come on sis" i said as we walked back into his room. "aye bro you got some fucking explaining to do why tf was this bitch kissing on you when Kamari walked in" i asked Nephew.

Nephew POV
a nigga was finally going home today i called Kamari to come get me. i guess i didn't see her walk in because Dr.Sanchez was all up on a nigga 😤 she was buggin tf out of me before i knew it Kamari was beating her ass i felt bad for her but i had to make sure Kamari didn't kick her in her stomach soon enough my bro elonzo & a'mora walked in elonzo pulled Kamari off the girl 3 minutes later Kamari and my bro Elonzo came walking back in.

"aye bro you got some fucking explaining to do why tf was this bitch kissing on you when Kamari walked in" Elonzo said. "aye listen it ain't even like that i love Kamari to death bro Dr.Sanchez is my babymoms i ain even kno she was my doctor she came on to me buggin she know i gotta girl and she know the deal" i said "bro if you love Kamari like you say you do then get yo shit together and quick before she leave yo dumbass" Elonzo said. "i hear you bro" i said. Kamari just handed me my food before going into the hallway i felt horrible bc i knew i should've pushed her off me 🤦🏽‍♀️.

Nobody's POV
here's your release forms just sign them and your all good to go Dr.Sanchez said while looking down at the floor after Nephew signed the release forms he was on his way out the hospital with everybody else although Kamari was heated with him she still helped him get into the car and made sure he was alright. "aight bro i'll see you at the crib" elonzo said before walking off to go get in his car with A'mora. "aight" nephew said.

Kamari sped all the way to her apt she helped nephew out her car and walked him to her bedroom as he laid down she asked if he needed anything before she laid down he said he was cool so she laid down soon enough they were both sound asleep.

A'mora Pov
i was now 5 months pregnant and ready to get this pregnancy over with my hormones were all over the place right now and my feet hurt. Elonzo pulled up into my apt complex before helping me out his car and making sure his doors were locked on his car. i went directly to my room too and laid down on my paternity pillow it felt soo good to be in my bed 😩 my back was killing me soo much i wanted to cry.

i soon felt a dip in my bed letting me know that Elonzo was now in the bed with him he wrapped his arms around my belly and snapped a picture of us letting me know he was posting it on instagram.

liked by daveeast and 87,599 otherselonzox3can't wait to be apart of fatherhood 💙😩View all 1,104 commentsdaveeast - congratulations bro fatherhood is the best feeling in the world!! 💯clarencenyc- congrats bro!! 🙌🏽teyanataylor- tell my girl A'...

elonzox3
can't wait to be apart of fatherhood 💙😩
View all 1,104 comments
daveeast - congratulations bro fatherhood is the best feeling in the world!! 💯
clarencenyc- congrats bro!! 🙌🏽
teyanataylor- tell my girl A'mora i said congratulations 🍾 super proud of you two! y'all are going to be great parents 😍🙌🏽

lol plot twist 😬 how do y'all feel about this chapter?
don't forget to vote sorry for any mistakes..