13

Picture of Khalil in the Media 😌

2 1/2 months later

A'mora pov
It's been 2 1/2 months since me & elonzo broke up between that time period I've learned to love myself more 🥰 I recently started talking to this guy named Khalil we're just friends for right now Khalil is definitely different from any other guy that I have met.

Khalil takes care of his business, takes care of his peoples, has his priorities straight, and knows exactly what he wants 💯 Khalil is so laid back he mostly stays to his self. Today his was taking me out on a date 😌 I was currently in the mirror looking over my outfit to make sure I looked decent and cute.

I heard a knock at the door which I knew was Khalil cause he told me he was on his way to come pick me up before I headed to the door I applied some lipgloss and grabbed my purse and keys and made my way downstairs 🥰.
"Damn you look good do a 360 foe me mamas" Khalil said. I did a spin for him "oouuuu shit yasss bitchhhh you better get it" he said in a girly voice.

I busted out laughing 😂😂 because Khalil plays entirely too much I just can't with him!! I locked the door and made my way out to his Red & Black
Lamborghini 😍 "this is nice" I said. "Preciate it" Khalil said. I put my seat belt on as he did the same before speeding off to wherever he was taking me.

Khalil POV
Wassup wassup wassup wit it youngins as y'all can tell my name is Khalil I meet A'mora 2 1/2 months ago and I love everything about her to personality to her mind and soul and looks 💯😍 I love how she keep it one hunnid wit a thug!

I pulled up to Canoe Restaurant I hopped out my car and shut my door before going over to A'mora side and opening her door for her and helping her out the car before shutting and making sure my doors were locked, we headed inside and A'mora mouth dropped 😧 "wow this is nice asl" A'mora said. "I'm glad you like it mamas" I said.

After spending 2 almost down to 3 hours in the restaurant chopping it up and having a good time we we're finally on our way out before we got in my ride I asked A'mora if I could take a picture of her bc she was looking to fine 🤤. Of course she said yes!

(yes I decided to change A'mora character)

A'mora pov
Khalil was outside taking pictures of me making me blush and everything else ☺️. After we wrapped up the lil photo shoot 😂 he had going on I was on my way home, I love spending time with Khalil 🥰 and before y'all get to talking yes he knows I have a son.

15 minutes later after talking and singing songs with Khalil I was finally home Khalil opened my car door for me and walked me to my door step 🥰 "aight I got you here sound & safe mamas" Khalil said. "Thank you Khalil" I said. "aight ima call you tonight when I get to the crib so be up mamas" Khalil said.

"Okay" I said while blushing ☺️☺️ I swear this boy always has me smiling from ear to ear 😂😍 "aight give me a hug so I can get out of here mamas" Khalil said. I gave him a hug I swear we stayed in that position for a good 30 seconds before he pulled away an then kissed me on my forehead "Goodnight Mamas" he said. "Night Khalil" I said. I watched him get in his car and speed away.

I unlocked my door I kicked my shoes off before locking the door and heading to my room to take a shower before going to bed. I hopped out the shower dried my body off and put my clothes on. 5 minutes later after getting situated in my bed my phone started to ring letting me know that Khalil was FaceTiming me 🥰 I answered it.

**Facetime Call Convo**
Khalil: wassup boo wyd
A'mora: nothing just got out the shower wyd
Khalil: chilling missing you
A'mora: **blushes** awww 🥰 I miss you too
Khalil: you always blushing wit ya fine self
A'mora: lol sorry I can't help it
Khalil: you ain gotta be shy round me mamas
A'mora: I know 😂

We continued talking about nothing and laughing for a hour or two before he hung up

Khalil:aight ima let you get some rest goodnight boo
A'mora: goodnight Khalil ☺️
**FaceTime call disconnected**

After Khalil hung up I got up to see if my son was still sleep and of course he was. Whew! 😩 I got in my bed and went to sleep ☺️.

Kamari pov
I was officially back from my lil trip 😂 it was good while it lasted now it's back to business I'm currently in my room waiting for nephew big headed self to get here so I could tell him the news I just found out 🥰.

I was eating on some Pringle's while waiting after 5 minutes I finally heard the doorbell ring dang took him awhile. I got up and walked to the door to unlock it. "Wassup wit it boo" Nephew said. "Hey" I said. I locked the door before walking to my room with nephew hot on my tracks 🙄😂

"So what's the surprise or news you had to tell me" he said. I went into my closet and grabbed a pink bag  I told nephew to close his eyes before I handed it to him ☺️☺️ he opened his eyes and looked inside the bag retrieving 4 positive pregnancy tests 🥰 "surprise" I said. "Yooo this a joke right now right" he said "no this is fr" I said. "Where the cameras at yooo stop playing wit me Kamari" nephew said while smiling. "I'm not playing nephew I'm deadass" I said with a straight face to let him know that I was serious as a heart attack. 

Nephew pov
I couldn't believe the news that Kamari was telling me I was beyond excited 🥰 I pulled Kamari into a hug " I love you" I said "I love you too" she said. I pulled all 4 of the pregnancy tests out and sat them on her bathroom counter before taking a picture of them and posting it on instagram 😌

 I pulled all 4 of the pregnancy tests out and sat them on her bathroom counter before taking a picture of them and posting it on instagram 😌

84,474 likes
E_manfades
cant believe im having a baby bro this shit seem so surreal 😭... I love you @kamarilifestyle
#teamboy 💙 #almost3months
Load more comments
Kamarilifestyle - I love you too 💙😭
treysongz - congrats bro 🙌🏽
elonzox3- congrats bro 💙
chrisbrownofficial- congrats 🎉

I was still in shock I just can't believe this shit man!! after posting the pic on instagram I laid in Kamari bed and rubbed on her belly and talked to my son or daughter 😭 "I love y'all" I said. "We love you too boo" Kamari said 🥰. I laid on Kamari chest making sure I wasn't on her stomach I cuddled with her until we both fell asleep 💙😭.

I know it took me forever to update sorry guys!!
how do y'all feel about this chapter ? 😬👀
do y'all like A'mora new friend 🤫?
Congratulations Nephew & Kamari FINALLY having a little one of their own 🥰🙌🏽!!!
don't forget to vote sorry for any mistakes
Wc: 1220 words