2

Black POV
i pulled up to waffle house in my all White Audi to get A'mora some food with her greedy ass 🙄. i pulled up to A'mora apartment complex i shot her a text letting her know that i was outside.

i walked up the stairs knocking on her apartment door a couple minutes later she answered the door she didn't even give me a hug or nothing shorty just straight took the food out my hands and went into her room

i walked up the stairs knocking on her apartment door a couple minutes later she answered the door she didn't even give me a hug or nothing shorty just straight took the food out my hands and went into her room. i followed A'mora into her room and sat on her bed.

A'mora POV
i went to unlock the door since Black told me he was on his way here with my Waffle House ☺️ i opened the door and straight took my Waffle House because i was too hungry my stomach was touching my back. he followed me into my room as i sat on my bed eating, after i finished eating i put my trash into the trash can and stared at Elonzo he was dressed in some grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt with some white nike slides on. i went over and sat on his lap and started kissing on his neck "i missed you" i said "i missed you more mamas" elonzo said. i got up and went to lock my door 🤫. i laid on my bed as elonzo laid in the middle of my legs i grabbed my Apple MacBook Laptop going to straight to Netflix i couldn't decide on what to watch so i let Elonzo pick and he choose to watch black mirror.

 i laid on my bed as elonzo laid in the middle of my legs i grabbed my Apple MacBook Laptop going to straight to Netflix i couldn't decide on what to watch so i let Elonzo pick and he choose to watch black mirror

Black POV
i was laying in between A'mora legs watching black mirror on her Apple MacBook 💻. i sat her macbook to the side and turned on my stomach so i was looking up at A'mora i gave her a kiss on her lips and started kissing on her neck leaving passionate marks 😏. A'mora was dressed in a red tank top and some white spanks 😝 i started kissing her on her thighs and kissing her vagina through her shorts i told her to take her spanks off and she did. i started rubbing on her clit and she let out a few small moans. i soon pushed her panties to the side and stuck 2 fingers inside her 😩.

Nobody's POV
Elonzo was fingering A'mora as she was letting out small moans. Elonzo soon started eating her out and swirling his tongue in & out of her while fingering her with one finger A'mora felt like she was about to cum any moment. A'mora moans could be heard from outside her room door Elonzo started devouring her pussy like it was the last meal he was ever gonna eat 😩💦. "i'm about to cum" A'mora said and that's when Elonzo got up and kissed her lips. "why'd you stop" A'mora said. "you wanted to play with me this morning so i got you back" 😏 Elonzo said. A'mora mugged him while flipping her off and put her under garments back on. but all in reality Elonzo was brick hard and wanted to fuck the shit out of A'mora but he wasn't tryna take it there with her just yet soon after A'mora and Elonzo fell asleep in each other's arms.

Kamari POV
i heard moans coming from A'mora room i sat there and smirked lil nasty i said in my head. while i was waiting on a text back from my man 🙄 i decided to watch OITNB to keep me occupied i knew i was gonna soon drift off into a sleep while watching this because Nephew takes forever to text back when he's out handlin business. it's one of my pet peeves but it's also what keeps the money rolling in so i can't complain to much. i decided to text him that i'm gonna take a nap and that he could swing by later

 i decided to text him that i'm gonna take a nap and that he could swing by later

after shooting him that text i soon let sleep take over my body.

Nephew POV
it was 3:25PM when i sent Kamari a text letting her know that i was about to slide through to my surprise she was awake.

after i seen her reply with ok i pulled up to the apartment complex in my all black mercedes benz i parked my car and made sure my doors were locked before i headed up the stairs and into her apartment

after i seen her reply with ok i pulled up to the apartment complex in my all black mercedes benz i parked my car and made sure my doors were locked before i headed up the stairs and into her apartment. i heard Beyoncé dance for you blasting from her room. i walked in walking behind her and greeted her and gave her a kiss.

Nobody's POV
as Nephew started kissing all on Kamari he started feeling on her body and gave her butt a squeeze. "damn you getting thick" Nephew said. Kamari started blushing. nephew took a seat on her bed but not before taking her phone and putting Major - This Is Why I Love You on. "come here boo" nephew said Kamari went and sat on his lap. nephew gave Kamari a kiss on her forehead "i just want you to know that i love you with everything in me i know we been rocking for a while know and you know i'll give you the world with no questions asked boo" Kamari started sniffling.

"i got something to tell you but i don't want this to affect our relationship we got a strong bond and i can't lose you". so many thought was going through Kamari head at the moment. "what is it nephew just be honest with me and tell me". nephew eyes started getting watery but he couldn't let a tear escape from his eyes he didn't wanna hurt Kamari feelings but he wanted to let her know sooner than later. "i gotta baby on the way" Kamari was in disbelief she thought she was dreaming "did you just say you had a baby on the way" Nephew looked her in her eyes and said "Yes, Kamari i wanted to tell you way sooner but i didn't know how". Kamari just stared at him before tears she didn't even know was coming down her face she felt like her heart had been snatched out her chest and stepped on. "you can see yourself out" Kamari said before pushing Nephew out her room and slamming her door.

will this be the final break for Kamari & Nephew? 💔 do y'all think Nephew should've told her when he first found out about the baby?
how do y'all feel about A'mora & Black ? 😍