15

A'mora pov
I've been in bed all week not wanting to talk to anybody nor deal with anybody 🤧. I was still trying to get answers I'm so lost and broken 💔 I began thinking about everything but soon enough I was knocked out my thoughts by my phone ringing I grew irritated before I looked at the caller ID and noticed it was WellStar Atlanta Medical Center 🏥. "wonder what their calling me for" I thought...
**phone convo**
WSAMC: is this ms.coleman?
A'mora: yes may I ask who is this?
WSAMC: this is dr.deluca I'm the one who had you come in and view the body a couple weeks ago
A'mora: May I ask why your calling me?
WSAMC: uh yes the body you identified is not your baby fathers but perhaps it was someone who looked like him.
A'mora: so who's belongings do I have? and if it's not elonzo then who's body is it?
WSAMC: the body was identified as Dontae Eric Hill sorry for any convinces please have a good day.
**phone call ended**

I cried to God and thanked him 😭 I went to deliver the news to Kamari & Nephew since he stayed over I knocked on Kamari door and waited for her to answer.. "hey guys I just got a phone call from WellStar Atlanta Medical Center and turns out the body was not Elonzo but they told me it was someone who looked like him so that's why they had me come and and identify.. but the actual body is someone named Dontae Eric Hill" I said.

"thank God" they both said. I hugged nephew and Kamari 😭 I swear I was so lucky to have them 🤧 after I delivered the news I went to check on my son "hey mamas baby" I cooed to him. He just smiled at me as if he could understand me 💙 I love this boy so much 😭. once again I was getting interrupted by my phone ringing but this time it was my mom ...

**phone convo**
Ma: hey baby how's everything going
A'mora: everything good wby mom
Ma: I'm fine just came to tell you that I'm getting a divorce with your father
my heart literally dropped 🥺 I just couldn't believe the news she was telling me 💔 if it wasn't one thing it was always definitely another 😭.

Kamari pov
I changed into a comfy outfit since I was going to my doctors appointment ☺️ today I finally get to find out what I'm having and I'm super excited 🙏🏽 I hope I'm having a girl 🎀💗, after I was finished getting dressed and everything else I finally headed out the door with nephew and got in his car.

I turned on the radio just for nephew to turn it off 🙄 "I like to drive in silence" he said. "Well I don't can we listen to something please" I said. "You are listening to something.. your listening to the wind and cars passing by and voices now enjoy" he said.
man I swear this boy was getting on my nerves 😐

15 minutes later we finally pulled up the doctors office I hopped out slamming my door and walking inside not waiting on nephew 🙃 my hormones were every where right now ugh!! 2 minutes later nephew finally walked in and sat beside me rubbing my leg "calm down bae" he said. I breathed in and breathed out.

Nephew pov
I swear this girl is a trip always being extra 😂💙 i sat with Kamari until the lady at the front desk called her name to walk to the back which took got damn forever 😒. "Kamari Clemons" the lady said we stood up and headed to the back.

"Your ob should be with you shortly" some nurse came in and said, 5 minutes later Kamari ob came in "this must be dad, hi how are you are you excited?" She said. "yeah im hella excited" I told her. alright let's see what your little one is she said.

She put some liquid shit on Kamari belly and grabbed some lil thingy and put it on her stomach and moved it around to find the baby. Once I saw my baby on the monitor screen I got happy asf ☺️☺️ "aww dad it's okay to cry" mari ob said. Damn I ain't even know I was crying they got me in here shedding gangsta tears 🤧. "Well congratulations you two your having a little girl" the doctor said.

Kamari pov
"Yesss" I said, I just knew it was gone be a girl I was too excited 😭 nephew had a salty look on his face because he thought we were having a boy 😂😂 "aww babe it's okay" I said. "you right cause she gone be daddy's little girl and not mommy's little girl" nephew said. I laughed 😂 "alright come back in two weeks so we can see how she's doing" my ob said.

I grabbed a paper towel and wiped the gel off my stomach and put my shirt back down. I hopped off the chair thingy she had me laying down on after my ob handed me my ultra sound pics I was on my way out and headed back home ☺️☺️🎀.

Once I got home I kicked off my shoes.. whew! My feet were killing me 😩 I laid down in my bed I just had a feeling in my body that I was about to take a good ole nap 😂😂 pretty soon nephew came in my room laying in bed with me I closed my eyes while he rubbed my belly and started talking to our daughter 😩💗.

"hey my little pricesss hey it's yo daddy I'm so ready for you to come home but look let me tell you something you wanna boyfriend gone head ima let you but let that nigga perk his mfkn lips up me and yo uncle gone whoop that lil nigga ass you ain't gone be dealing wit no fuck niggas out here right. now what I'm saying I did my time I did what I had to do BUT IM GONE LEARN FROM IT kno what I'm sayin ya feel me" Nephew said. I smacked my lips and said "really babe". "Shut yo ass up" he said

Before he went back to talking to our daughter 😌
"when you get out this mfka you gone obey my rules you gone live in my house you gone obey my mfkn rules" I pushed nephew head back 😐 "aye don't put yo hands on me" He said. "See look yo mama with the shit already" He said. "Cmon move" I said while hitting nephew. "Man move I'm tryna talk to my mfkn daughter" he said 😂💙

He kissed our daughter goodnight then kissed me. "Goodnight love you" I said with my eyes still closed halfway sleep. "Goodnight love you too" nephew said. After that we were both sound asleep 💙

What y'all think bout this chapter 🤔?
Aww congrats Kamari & Nephew 🎀💗💗
A'mora really going through it 🤧🙏🏽
Don't forget to vote sorry for any mistakes
Wc: 1168 words
published at 1:42am 🤧