K N E E S

After last night with the whole carter thing, I realized something

    After last night with the whole carter thing, I realized something. I want carter and not in a stepfather type of way but sexually, he made me feel needy, sexy something I've never felt before and that made me nervous, or maybe because I'm currently packing my things to go live with him.

God, I need to get these sinner thoughts out of my head, Isabella he's engaged to your mother, I repeated in my head as I box up my clothes.

"Bella." I heard my mother's sweet voice calling for me.

I turned around with my boxes in hand, my mom was leaning against my door frame.

shit does she know about last night, I thought.

"How are you feeling sweetie?" my mom smiles gently.

I breathed out in relief.

"I'm fine." I said very plainly. I still recall the dinner thing, her screaming about my dad. I'm not forgiving her until I want to, I might be a bitch but who cares honestly.

"Honey, I already apologize, what more do you want?" She crosses her arms over her chest. Her face is scrunched up in frustration.

"Can you give me a new mom?" I lightly pushed her out of the way, I walked down the stairs.

I placed my box beside all my other boxes in my mom's car. I gently push all of the boxes back making sure I leave no space untouched, I needed to fit everything somehow. Now that I think about it, I haven't seen Carter all morning just my mom freaking out about packing and stuff.

"Bella, make sure to get Bubbles." my mother says, standing by the car door.

"He's my cat. I won't forget him, I'm not like you, I don't forget my loved ones." I roll my eyes at her. "or should I say, husband?" I smiled, sweetly at her.

I saw my mom's eyes flash from a lighter shade to a dark shade within minutes, she inhaled a huge amount of air before exhaling all out it.

"Just get the damn cat, Isabella." She opens the car door and gets in. I gently picked up Bubbles, my orange Persian cat that my dad got me for my 13th birthday.

"Anyways." I say walking back towards the car.  "Where's carter?" I ask, casually playing it off cool.

"He left in the morning." My mom says.

I buckle while Bubbles snuggled up into my arms and lap, I glance at my mom who is keeping her eyes on the road. It was completely silent, an awkward silence.

I reached over and turned on the radio, the song 'Fetish' by Selena Gomez screamed thru the radio. My mom swiftly glances at me, she's probably getting annoyed by the music, she calls this type of music 'nasty music' and she acts like a saint I mean honestly she's had sex, she has a daughter.

"You got a fetish for my love." I sang along with Selena, sounding almost like her.

"You told me that you didn't sing anymore." My mom smiles and turns to look at me real quick.