F A M I L Y

"Bunny, wake up

     "Bunny, wake up." My whole body started shaking, I groan while stretching. My mom is currently standing beside my bed watching me like a hawk.

"Mom, can I help you?" I ask sarcastically. All of sudden my mom whips out a pink dress.

"Wow so now you can pull dresses out of your ass now."

"Just get ready, Isabella." My mom rolled her eyes, I looked at her as if she was crazy.

"Sarah, sweetie the sun isn't out yet so neither am I." I mocked her high pinch voice while throwing the blanket over my head. One thing mom hates is when I call her Sarah, she's always like 'I'm your mom, call me mom' blah blah.

"Isabella Evans get up right now!" My mother shouts, holding the blanket up.

"Fine." I mumbled.

I stood up and walked over to the bathroom, my mom was right behind me. "Mom, can I take a shit by myself." Before she could answer I slam the bathroom door in her face.

"You better be ready in 10." My mother shouts. I turn on the shower not listening to a word she said.

After my hot shower, I started on my makeup, I did my makeup wildly. She has to be crazy if she thinks I'm going to wear that ugly pink dress with pigtails, I'm going to wear the most revealing outfit I own.

I changed into some shorts and paired them with a lacy pink crop top. My boobs were on full display still covered but also still revealing, a grin pulled on my lips. I let down my blonde wavy hair and brushed out my locks with my fingers.

"Isabella, hurry up." I heard my mom shout from downstairs, I quickly threw on my shoes before walking downstairs. My mom wasn't in the front so I walked inside the kitchen knowing she'll be in there. I leaned against the kitchen door with a smirk waiting for her to turn around.

"Good morning, mom." Her face turned pale as her eyes connected to my body. "I look that good, huh." I commented on her facial expression while smiling sweetly at her, I could practically see smoke coming out from her ears.

"Isabella Lillian Evans, go change right this second." She screams, Jesus the house is about to come crashing down at the sound of her loud, annoying voice.

"Um, no." I walked over to grab a green apple, red is basic, I like my things sour.

"Go change!" My mom once again screamed, I placed my hands over my ears trying to block out her voice.

"Stop freaking screaming." I said, angrily.

"You're out of control, Bella."

"I don't give two flying fucks!" I screamed back, matching her tone.

"Your fath-" My mom was going to reply before she got interrupted.

"What's with the screaming battle?" Carter walks inside the kitchen with a cup of coffee in his hand.