R E D D R E S S

My black heels clicked against the glossy floor, Grace was also dressed in a beautiful pale yellow dress

My black heels clicked against the glossy floor, Grace was also dressed in a beautiful pale yellow dress. Ryan took in my appearance, he looked conflicted, fighting his feelings. He tried to hook his arm with mine, I gently rejected him.

"I want to walk in alone." I said while smiling, Ryan understood and nodded.

Ryan hooked his arm with his little sisters, I just now notice how much Grace and Ryan look alike it's crazy. Ryan and Grace lead the way, I followed quickly behind. My hips were swinging side to side smoothly, the red dress fit me perfectly might I add. I decided to follow the picture head on, my hair was up in a elegant bun, I had red lipstick on, my eye shadow was based on warm nude colors. Ryan lead us down to a basement type room, I've never been down here.

"It's down here?" I question.

"Yea. It happens once a year, everyone from everywhere comes together to celebrate the Salazar name." Ryan answered my question and gave me a little more information.

Lights were flashing, the music was slow, and entrancing. Ryan stopped before entering, he reached inside his suit. He pulled out three masks, two were black, one was red.

"You wear the red one." Ryan handed me the red mask, I starred down at it. What's up with the color red?

"Why?" I asked. "Shouldn't I have the same mask like you guys?"

"You're his date, it's so everyone knows who you're with." Ryan assured me, I was still concerned but I just listened and followed through.

We all looked at each other's masks before entering the room, this basement was huge. There was people in pearls, diamonds, expensive suits and dresses. It looked suspicious. The music was blaring, I couldn't even hear myself think. Everyone looked so nice and elegant.

I walked down the long stairs, I held the red dress so I wouldn't trip. Once I got to the bottom I started to get nervous for what, I do not know. I looked around, I was the only one wearing a red mask and this seem to catch everyone's attention. Grace and Ryan looked pretty comfortable.

"Look for Carter." Ryan whispered to me before making his way over to a table filled with men, Grace followed.

Great

"Mrs. Salazar." A man appeared with a black tux on and a black mask. I've never met him before, I'm pretty sure of it.

"Who are you?" I ask.

The man stayed quiet for a seconds before responding. "A friend of Carter." The man said while smiling, his smile gave me the creeps.

"Talking about Carter...I should really-"

"I'm shocked to see you wearing Catalina's dress." The man said. Catalina, that must be the girl from the photo. This man was definitely creepy, I wasn't getting friend vibes from him.