L A T E N I G H T

"Hi Mrs

"Hi Mrs. Vinson."

I smiled and slowly removed my heels, I walked over to him. Benjamin placed the flowers down as he grabs ahold of me. I pecked his lips gently before pulling away a little to look at his eyes. My thumb smoothly rubbed against his cheek, his eyes were observing me.

"I don't want to wait...." I whispered, hoping Benjamin will understand what I meant by that.

Benjamin wanted to wait another three years before trying for another child, I know Benjamin was scared about losing another baby so was I but I'm ready for a family. Today, seeing Tiffany with her daughter and pregnant with another child just made me want one even more.

Benjamin looked confused as his eyebrows knit together, his face was filled with questions.

I grabbed his cheeks and placed my lips onto his, Benjamin didn't pull back. He continue to kiss me with everything, his hands slid behind my head while practically eating my lips. I tugged at his shirt, signing to him i want it off his body. Benjamin pulled back and leaned his forehead against mine while we both catched our breath.

"You want to try for a baby?" Benjamin asks, his face expression was normal, unaffected.

I sigh before nodding. I understood why he was a little nervous about having a baby, I know Benjamin thinks I'm always going to love Carter and he doesn't want to bring a child into this world if I wasn't sure about my feelings. I'm going to be honest, I do still love Carter but my love for him is nothing vs my love for Benjamin. Benjamin brings out the good in me, he makes me feel loved and beautiful. I don't know what the future holds but I do know that I want Benjamin to be apart of it.

"Benjamin I know you're scared, I am too but I love you and I kn-"

Benjamin cuts me off by slamming his lips down on mine. I felt his hands on my shoulders as he slowly unbuttoned my dress. It slipped down my arms, down my breast, leaving me in my lacy red underwear. His lips travel down my neck to my shoulder, his hand wrapped around my neck as he's mouth catches one of my nipple. I leaned my head back when he nibbles on it.

Benjamin picks me up roughly, he forced my legs to wrap around him. Benjamin was sweet but in bed, he was rough and mean but I trust him, he's my husband. Benjamin bangs me against the wall, my hands start tugging at his shirt till it was completely off. He  bites and licks my neck as I try to unbuckle his pants, finally I got it. He quickly pushed his pants to the side, before I could even respond he rips my underwear off. I gasp, his being extra ruff today. He pushes himself inside me, I roll my head back against the wall.

"B-Ben...e-easy." I struggled to talk while he barges into me over and over again. It was hurting, he was hurting me with every movement he made. This has only happened once but it was on our honeymoon, he was pleasing himself.

All of sudden his hands wrap around the small of my neck, he thrust harder and harder. It felt like my inside was about to break, I didn't like this.