G A L A

(Mature audience)

(Mature audience)

It's been six months, six months since I left Cabo, three months since my engagement. I guess my dad had a bigger negotiation for me and the major one was him offering me to a drug lord, the bad thing is I can actually see a future with my fiancé, I'm growing to have a certain like for him. His name is Benjamin Vinson, he's dangerous but he has a good heart and has actually been taking really good care of me. I think I could love him.

"Good morning, beautiful." Ben whispers in my ear, placing a soft, loving kiss on my lips. I covered myself with our soft sheets and tried to fall back to sleep. "We have that gala tonight, honey." He uncovers me, my messy hair covered my face. I reached up to kiss before getting out of bed.

I've changed so much within those six months, I felt good about myself. My hair was now platinum blonde, my eyes are back to their bright green color, my skin was clear and flawless, my body looked amazing in my black lacy night gown that was barely covering anything. I've worked out everyday since leaving and my body was slim and fit now, I had a huge dragon tattoo on my thigh that was gorgeous but had ties to my dad's mafia.

I smiled at myself and my growth, I stripped out of my clothes and stepped into the warm water.

I let the warm water run down my back causing goosebumps to run up my body, my face felt amazing under the water. I was so relaxed and distracted by the shower that I didn't hear Benjamin enter the shower with me. His strong arms wrapped around me from behind, I threw my head back slowly as he trails kisses up my neck.

"So beautiful." He whispers.

I whipped around and latch my lips to his. Benjamin's lips were so different from Carter's and Ryan's, his were more softer, he's kissing me with everything he has, I could feel his desire for me, his need.

"I want you in me now." I moaned into his mouth. Ben didn't wait, he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his built torso.

He softly pushed me against the shower wall, kissing every each of my body. He rammed into me, I arched my back heavily. I screamed once he fully entered me with his long length, my legs were slipping due to the water that was making it slippery, he held on tight to my legs. He didn't stop, he kept thrusting inside me. My whole body kept banging against the wall behind me with every thrust.

"Oh my god, Benjamin." I moaned into his neck, he quickly found my lips. He sucked on my neck, leaving his mark.

Ben was very territorial with me, he enjoyed people knowing I was exactly his. My father loves him, he thinks he's the one for me, I started to think the same thing.

After the shower, we both walked out with our fluffy towels. I started doing my makeup while he started getting dressed

"I'm nervous." I said while brushing through my hair, I grabbed my curling iron and started to curl my blonde hair.