G L A S S

I haven't left my room for the past two, I haven't eaten, I've just been drinking water which is bad because a human body needs food but after what I did, I just don't feel human anymore

     I haven't left my room for the past two, I haven't eaten, I've just been drinking water which is bad because a human body needs food but after what I did, I just don't feel human anymore. My mother has been knocking on my door for a couple of days now, begging me to talk to her or even let her in but I refused.

How can I look my mom in the eyes after what I did? I haven't heard anything from Carter, he hasn't even begged me not to tell my mom.

"Bunny, someone is here for you." My mom's sweet voice came from behind my door. I threw my white sheets off of me and tipped toed over to the door, I leaned over and placed my ear on the door trying to catch a familiar voice.

"It's me, Heidi."

What the fuck is she doing here?

I opened my door in a hurry and threw my arms over her neck pulling her closer to me, Heidi was shocked at first but quickly recovered by hugging me back. Heidi is my cousin from my dad's side, she's basically like my sister, it's always been me, Gracie, and Heidi but after my dad left us, she also left me.

"I can't believe you're here." I said, getting very emotional with my words.

"I owe you a visit, didn't I?" Her thick accent came peaking through.

"I missed you so much." I declared with a small smile, we pulled apart from each other but locked our hands together.

"I knew you would come out from your room." My mom smiles sweetly at me, then everything hits me all at once. I'm standing in front of my mom after fucking her fiancé last night, I felt sick to my stomach, and my smile turns into a frown.

"Are you alright?" Heidi asked, clearly concerned for my wellness. She placed the back of her hand gently across my forehead, checking my temperature.

I must've looked pale

"I'm f-fine." I stumbled over my words.

"Let's all go eat at Momma's Berry's like we use to when you guys were younger." My mom said excitedly.

Fuck no, I don't want to be around you or your fiancé.

"That would be amazing." Heidi jumped up and down like a child, I couldn't bare to say no.

"Sure." I whispered.

Heidi and my mom went downstairs while I got ready. I decided on wearing some leggings and a white tube top, paired with my baggy denim jacket.

I slowly walked downstairs not wanting to make noise, I walked into the kitchen to see Heidi drinking some water and my mom sitting on Carter's lap. I wanted to stomp over to my mom and detach her body from Carter's but the sound of kissing made me stop, he was eating her lips right in front of me. I tighten my hand around the edge of my jacket, trying to keep my calm.

"You look cute." Heidi said.

"Thanks." I smile at Heidi, completely ignoring my mom and Carter.

"Let's go girls." My mom started walking with Carter's hand wrapped around hers. God, I've never wanted to break an arm so bad.