IV. C O N S U L T G O O G L E

A few weeks passed and the two actually got along well. Levi made sure he protected (Y/N), driving her everyday to and from school. People started rumors about the most boring girl at school actually dating the hottie who is casually waiting for her everyday in front of the university. Many have tried verifying the rumor with (Y/N) but she denied all accusations. What else would they be besides Bodyguard and Client? Was it possible for them to have something more? Such things invaded the peace in the young girl's mind and it opened possibilities within her.

As much as (Y/N) wanted to deny it, there was simply no use in doing so. Everyday, she playfully teases Levi about them being a couple and about the said guy to be a secret Disney princess at night. Things were confusing her now and for the first time ever, the playful, confident and carefree girl felt like her mind is in turmoil.

Just like any other regular person, she sat on her desk and used her laptop then went to google. She then typed on the search box and started punching in the keys that would complete the phrase she hoped would lead her to answers.

How do you know if you like someone

A lot of links showed up but she decided to click on the most recent one.

Do you like someone?

As (Y/N) read through the article, several symptoms of "Liking someone" matched with whatever she was experiencing. The most obvious thing is that she would always find herself feeling cheerful and extremely better when said boy is around and near. Second thing is she would constantly think of the said boy in the most random moments take fore example the time in class when the professor was discussing pathology and the thought of said guy, cleaning like snow white, pestered her mind until classes were over. There are more but if she listed everything down it wouldn't fit in a mere page of a notebook.

She went into Reddit and typed words that would hopefully get her some advice from more experienced people.

So according to google, I have a crush on this guy... Who obviously doesn't think of me that way. How do I get over this? |

Post

Being that girl who avoided unnecessary distractions so she could concentrate on things her parents want her to, (Y/N) never really went through the phase where she experiments on her feelings and how she deals with her urges. So right now, just being left with simple boy problems was too much to handle for her.

"Get your ass in the dinner table. Lunch is ready." Levi knocked on (Y/N)'s door, startling her from the deep trance like state she was in.

"I'll be down in a bit, Mom!" (Y/N) called out. She shut her laptop and went to join Levi in the dinner table. As usual, a variety of food was spread over the table and it looked dearly good. For the past few years, (Y/N) ate alone and did everything alone that just sharing the dinner table with someone was such a gift for her. "By the way, I'll be heading to town." She informed the older guy.

"What for?" You may think Levi was genuinely worried but he is seriously just doing his job. The girl, however, started getting confused and mixed things up. That's what emotions make you do.

"I'm going to a part time job." She explained. It was a surprising fact for Levi considering, all she does at home is watch Netflix, lock herself up in her room, only leaving the confinement to grab food.

"You have a job?" Levi asked, a hint of surprise in his voice.

"Yeah, at the coffee shop downtown." She said.

"I'll come with you." Levi said. Again, he was just doing his job. There was absolutely nothing behind the words he speak.

For (Y/N) who finds it easy to express her feelings, Levi's silence and stoic expression frustrated her. She wants a reaction from him but he wasn't giving him that satisfaction. "No, stay here at home." She said, annoyance obvious in her tone. "I can take care of myself."

Usually she would joke around about him worrying about her but today, she wasn't feeling it. Today, she just wanted to get over everything. These days were rare but when it came, it was different.

"I have strict orders to watch over you." Levi said. "My superiors entrusted me with this job." What he said only ticked her off even more.

"Ahhhhh! Fine! Just make sure you order something in the cafe and not just sit idle in a corner. You got me?" (Y/N) said, giving up since she knew well these people who are trained to be bodyguards don't even budge away from their assigned work.

After lunch, (Y/N) put on a light layer of makeup and brushed her long,
(H/C) back. She pinned her baby hairs back and made sure she looked decent enough to face countless customers for the rest of the evening.
"Levi, come on." She called, grabbing her bag.

"You look surprisingly neat." Levi said, a pleasant look on his face. Though he didn't say anything more, it was obvious he preferred this clean look on the girl.

(Y/N) worked at a popular cafe in town. The interior was picture perfect, has a vintage vibe and even the food and beverages they offer were Instagram worthy, the taste were not to be underestimated as well. When they got there, (Y/N) quickly changed into her uniform while Levi took a sit in a far corner.

"So, who's that guy you entered with?" Her workmate, Mina Carolina asked. She's a short girl with short black hair. Her father owns the cafe. "Is he your boyfriend?!"

"What are you talking about?" She genuinely looked confused for a moment but a small tinge of pink showered her cheeks. "Oh you mean him? Pfffft. Him? My boyfriend? That snow white? He's just my maid."

"A peculiar answer... But you don't have to try so hard, (Y/N)." Mina said.

(Y/N) ignored Mina's remark and just went over to the cashier to switch with a coworker, taking his spot in taking orders. "Good afternoon sir, what would be your order?"

The guy was tall and good looking specially with his tanned skin and blonde hair. "Good afternoon,..." He looked over the over-head menu and thought quietly before his eyes shifted to the girl behind the counter. "What would you recommend, miss?" He asked, plainly flirting with her.

(Y/N) wasn't a dense and oblivious girl, in fact he was quick to follow on things. She also enjoyed a little bit of fooling around so this was a bit amusing to her. "Well, I'm not sure about your taste, sir." She smiled.

The guy chuckled and god, it sounded heavenly. "An iced americano in grande, on the go then." He said. "With an additional..."

"That would be...?"

"The lady's number." He smirked.

(Y/N) was a sucker for smirks. She find them attractive when a guy pulls it off properly she would love to get accuanted with him but she doesn't give her number just to anyone. She gave a light chuckle before asking his name. "Millius." Was what he said.

The girl smiled, took a grande cup, grabbed the permanent marker and wrote down her number, which composed of randomly picked numbers and a sloppy "call me" since she didn't want to give her real contact.

After completing the transaction, the guy left with a satisfied smirk. The guy next in line wasn't too happy though. Although his face is normally stoic and dark, ot looked even more dark and harder, for some reason. "What's your order, dear sir?" (Y/N) asked her bodyguard.

"Black tea. No sugar." He said, glaring at the direction Millius went to. He then took out his money to pay but was stopped by the girl.

"Yes, right away." (Y/N) took a teapot and filled the filter with dried tea leaves and then filled it with water. She placed the teapot and a cup as well as a few packets of sugar on a tray before serving it to where Levi was situated. "Here is your order sir, its on me."

Levi smirked, a look worthy of everyone's attention. "It would be great if you act like a good girl at home too."

As Levi was sipping his tea, the daring girl leaned down, face to face with him, their faces just a few centimeters away. "What are you saying, Princess? I'm always a good girl." Surprisingly, it wasn't (Y/N) who looked away first.

"Levi? And.... Miss (L/N)?"