VII. J - E A N / E A L O U S Y

SaltyQueen
Thanks for all those advice guys, but I came to a conclusion I'm gonna try to go after him. I never felt this way for anyone but him. So how do I make someone not interested, fall for me?
Comments

_what type of guys is he?

_yeah, it all depends on what his character is like

_i guess it would be better to act like you aren't interested in him for now

_like a hard to get girl?

Back at the Head Quarters, the ruthless god with many ears, many eyes and many mouths, called Rumor, started to take over. The news about Levi getting too close to his client is spreading though it isn't entirely wrong. It is true, he became close to (Y/N) but it isn't what everyone is thinking.
"Have you heard? Levi, that egoistical bastard has something going on with the boss' daughter that he is supposedly guarding?"

"Yeah, I heard they were on a date the other day!"

"My my, is that alright? If the boss finds out then..."

"If I find out... Then what?" A voice asked. It was (F/N), the head of the security agents and the father of the girl involved in the rumors. His eyes held curiosity and a hint of concern, after all, it is his only daughter and his best agent that is in the rumor that could ruin both of them. "What's the whole story? Tell me more..." He said, his eyes dark and his entirety, very menacing.
His employee had no other choice but to spill the beans.

It has been a few days since the two got the kitten back. (Y/N) did her best to train the little furball and take care of it but Levi, on the other hand was dying of stress. The first night they got the kitten, several mugs, glasses and plates were shattered, Levi had to clean it all up while (Y/N) scolded the kitten. The second night, the kitten had peed all over the carpets and Levi, again had to clean it up while the girl reprimanded the kitten. Tonight, however, was Levi's breaking point. The kitten had somehow sneaked in his room while he was doing the laundry. After finishing up and hanging the clothes to dry, Levi went to his room in hopes of resting before going to the University and picking up (Y/N).

His eyes twitch and his blood rushed all over his brain. He was seeing red all over when he spotted a dump of brown and mush on his bed. The bed where he sleeps in, the bed where he feels comfort because it smells like his favorite scent, lemons and lavender. There were no emotions in his face but if you look closely, his eyes were showing signs of rage. He picked up the kitten by the neck, like how mother cats pick up their young, and locked it up in its cage. He then placed the cage outside the house, not even feeling sorry for the kitten.
He spent another couple of hours cleaning his room from the torn up papers, cat weewee and cat poopoo until he was satisfied.

When he was finally finished, he slumped down in the sofa and checked his phone only to see it was already an hour since (Y/N) got off school. Thankfully, she was thoughtful enough to send him a message telling him that Jean was giving her a ride home. He knew who Jean, he memorized everyone of (Y/N)'s friends after investigating them and surprisingly, they were all trustworthy. For some reason though, he felt ticked off that Jean was giving his (Y/N) a ride home. He decided to just get their dinners ready for when the girl gets home.

"Jean, so, I have this friend..." (Y/N) started. The brown haired boy offered her a ride earlier on since her escort wasn't there to pick her up and since they were actually good friends, it didn't really mean anything other than a friendly ride home.

Jean stopped at a red light. They were in a traffic since everyone was probably rushing home because of the cold weather and the rain. "So? What about your friend?" He turned to look at the girl seated beside him.

"So she got this guy who is her personal guard but for some reason, does all the house hold chores as well." (Y/N) spoke with concrete tone and fluency. Of course she knew everything so fluently, because she is her own friend. "And she kind of, you knoww.... Developed feelings for her bodyguard..."

"So? Its her problem, why do you have to tell me all this?" Jean asked, eyeing the girl in suspicion before turning back to the road and driving again.

"Well, I have to give her advice! Y-you know she came to me and told me her uhh... Love problems!" (Y/N) said stuttering here nd there with her face a rosy color. "So as I was saying, she has feelings for her bodyguard but he doesn't seem to be even slightly interested in her. What should I d- tell her?!"

Jean smirked, already knowing what was up with his bestfriend and for some unknown reason, he felt like teasing her a bit. "Are you sure you have a friend like that?" He asked. "The situation seems oddly familiar... A bodyguard?... Sounds like you..."

"I S-SAID IT WAS A FRIEND! SINCE WH-WHEN HA-HAVE YOU D-DOUBTED ME?!" She cried, too defensive as if she was embarrassed of something.

"Well, just tell her to admit her feelings to her bodyguard." Jean spoke.

"But she already is very obvious... Even taking him to see the sunset, isn't that romantic???" (Y/N) asked, she was confused. She was already spelling everything out for her bodyguard but he seemed like he doesn't notice... It was either he was reaaaalllyyy oblivious or he was pretending to not know, either way, it was making her mad.

"Being obvious is too much then... Just tell her to make that guy jealous... Make him realize what's in front of him." He said. "If he's interested in her, he would be jealous, obviously. But if he isn't then tell your friend to give up."

The entire ride after the talk was quiet. Jean knew that his friend needed time to think and he gladly gave her the silence she needed.

When they got to her house, Jean parked in front of the gates and expected to see the girl move but she didn't. She was in a daze, lost in her own thoughts and was unaware of her surroundings. So he took his umbrella, got out from the cr and did the obvious. He seemed like a true gentleman, opening the door for (Y/N) when in reality, he would just kick her out his car and drive off. But today was different. He had spotted his friend's bodyguard looking out the window, probably waiting for his friend.
"(N/N), we're here. Come on, I'll walk you to your door."

The girl snapped out of her thoughts and gladly accepted Jean's gentlemanly gesture which was rare and strange since he isn't one anyway. "What has gotten into you..."

"Shut up, I'm being nice." He placed an arm around (Y/N) and pulled her closer to him so they would both be safely dry under the umbrella. "Now, if you want to make your bodyguard jealous, hit me up." He smirked, looking at his friend.

To a person who isn't familiar with the two's relationship, it would seem like they weren't just "friends". Levi was pissed and annoyed. He walked to the door and slammed it open, glaring at the brown haired friend of his client. "(Y/N), get inside and take a bath." Levi said, his voice filled with authority and ice. So cold and so bossy, Jean smirked.

"Well, think about what I said, (Y/N) and give me your answer soon." He kissed the girl's forehead in front of the black haired male just for the fun of it before rushing back to his car and driving off, leaving his friend in an awkward but amusing situation.

"Sooooo, will you move aside so I could take a bath?" (Y/N) asked.

"Tsk... I don't want to see that brat near you." He said before returning to his room and slamming the door shut.

"What has gotten into people today?" (Y/N) asked herself. She sighed and went to her room, noticing what was missing.

"Levi, where's (Y/N) the cat?" She asked... Before she heard pitiful cries of a kitten from the backyard. She rushed there and she saw the kitten in her cage, desperately crying for someone to take her inside the house. "That asshole..." She felt her temper rise as she marched up the stairs, with an angry look. She held the kitten in her arms, providing the little one warmth and comfort.

"Levi! Get the hell out of your room this instant!"