X. S H O W O F F

"If she payed money, I can double her offer." (Y/N) grit her teeth in front of the blonde male, a wicked idea forming in her mind.

She took her phone and removed the credit car hidden in her phone case. It was from her father, with unlimited credit, she could very well buy Levi if she wanted to do so but that Lady who hired him is in her way and that irked her very much, it woke up this competitive side of hers. "Now tell me where the hell they are... While I'm still being nice...." She trailed off with her now calm voice.

Erwin sighed, she was indeed a handful and he felt sorry for Levi who had to handle this girl's shenanigans. But even he had to admit, the show was good and entertaining. "They are in the meeting room... Don't do anything stupid Miss (L/N)." The blonde male decided to just tell her and enjoy the show that was coming up.

In a snap, (Y/N) left the office and handed the credit card to the strawberry blonde girl she trusted, Petra. "Get me a million... No... Five million..." She said, heading off to the meeting room to see an uncomfortable Levi and a red and sly fox already on her move. "... Didn't know you were a player, Princess..." She hissed, glaring at the ravenette. She was mad at him that he would wordlessly agree to leave her for a foxy female.

"Miss Miller, if you would cool down, and get your hands off me..." Levi pushed the girl gently and made her sit on her chair. His eyes traveled to the lady he grew accustomed with who was sitting in front of him. (Y/N) almost let out a huge laugh when Levi's eyes met hers. He was already begging the girl to take him back because the minutes he was with Olivia Miller, she had already done embarrassing things to get his attention. She was like a female fox in heat.

"Oh Levi, are you embarrassed because that kid is here?" She purred, sending a glare to the younger girl. If she was a fox, then (Y/N) was definitely a raccoon, that's basically what they are in Levi's mind. Both weren't a good thing at all.

"Miss Miller, is it? How much did you pay to hire my personal Bodyguard as yours?" (Y/N) asked, her eyes were in slits and it hid a lot of things, she wore a daunting smile and it was the first time Levi had seen this part of hers.

Petra came in, a second later with another agent named Eld, both of them held briefcases, one on each hand. 
With that, (Y/N) knew she was battle ready.

"Don't worry with that, little girl, kids shouldn't worry about money and just go to school." Olivia said in her sickly sweet voice. "But if you really are curious... Say half a million dollars?"

Levi's eyes almost bulged out of their sockets. 500,000 was enough money to get himself a good and humbl life somewhere in Japan and these girls threw it like they were handing out coins to charity. Well in fact, they were buying his freedom for themselves. "Very well. Petra..." (Y/N) motioned a  finger to the coffee table between them and the short haired girl did as she was told, put the heavy briefcase on the table and opened it revealing freshly ironed crisp bills. "A million..." She smirked. But it wasn't enough, the older lady in red bodycon took her checks in her bag and signed for a million and a half dollars. She tore it and placed it on the table.

A sly smirk on her face. "Two million..."

(Y/N) already knew where the silly bidding was going so she motioned to Petra and the said girl left for a moment again, leaving Eld to tend to his lady. He took the other two briefcases, revealing more bills.

Levi felt the weight of money on his shoulders, he would gladly take all those money, buy himself a private island and retire, with no one to ever bother him again. Maybe he would start agriculture and learn how to fish so he wouldn't have to interact with fellow primates. His heart sped up when he met Olivia's eyes, daring her to bid more money... And she did, she slapped another cheque this time for three million. Her sly grin was long lost and shortlived as an agitated look replaced her once confident smile.

They were crazy and for some reason, Levi hoped the bid for him would go on higher.
Not a minute later, Petra came in with Oluo, holding more briefcases. Eld placed two more briefcases revealing one to have bills and the other 6 gold bars. Levi could hear chaching sounds in his mind, it was clear who was winning by the looks on the two ladies' faces. (Y/N) was smiling confidently while Olivia was gritting her teeth.
"What, miss Miller, you might break your gold teeth gritting that hard." (Y/N) laughed.

"Are you sure you have enough for your student loans, little girl?" Olivia laughed though it was strained. She stood up, went beside Levi and did the most outrageous thing when she grabbed him by his chin and stole is lips for a few seconds long kiss. After that, she had the audacity to look up and observe the younger girl's reaction.

"Hmph." She smirked.

(Y/N) remaining conscience snapped at the scene in front of her. She marched over to where she was and pulled her hair backward making her stumble in her stilleto heels and tumble on the ground.
The raven haired guy, however was dazed and almost in a trance. He hated to admit it but that was his first kiss and the lady who took it wasn't all that bad looking too. A fierce blush took over his ears and his entire face, he didn't know how to respond at that moment. "YOU DIRT HOE!" (Y/N) was furious.

"Miss (L/N)! Calm down!" Petra said, as much as she enjoyed the small display and drama, she had to make sure her boss' daughter stayed out of trouble. Eld and Oluo was quick to pull the young girl back.

"Miss Miller!" Erwin and Hanji came in at the right time, just when (Y/N) pulled the skank's hair and pushed her to the ground. They didn't fail to notice the mountains of money in the room as well. Erwin went to help the lady in red to stand up while Hanji went over to (Y/N), pat her head and gave her a thumbs up. "Ackerman! What happened here?! Explain?!" Erwin commanded only to receive silence in return.

Levi was out of it, his face was red and he was stiff as ice and it looked as if steam was coming out of his head. That's how embarrassed, dazed and surprised he was. "I'm sorry sir, it seems, Ackerman is unable to explain as of now." Petra said.

"Very well, take Miss (L/N) and her money to another room." Erwin commanded.

Only then did Levi snapped out of it as he watched all the money get stored back to the briefcases and transferred with the owner. He almost wanted to sob at all the money that could have been his. What a shame, what a waste...