XXI. C R A Z Y H U M A N

Levi's Point of View

A feeling of panic, worry, fear, concern and anger stirred me inside like a raging storm when I noticed she was gone from my line of sight.

"Levi, come on, please calm down!" The annoying four eyes pat my back as I was about to storm off and look for (Y/N). That (Y/N), so troublesome, taxing, difficult, witty, clever, silly girl.

"Calm down?" I repeated her words. "When she is probably in danger... You're asking me to calm down? I'm perfectly calm." I answered.

"Ye- show some reaction Levi, come on, (Y/N) is missing!" Everyone's eyes widened at Hanji's ridiculous words. It left me speechless and I shook my head at her.

I walked towards her in a menacing way even though she was taller than me. With a swift move, I slammed my hand behind her head and brought her face in front of mine, our foreheads were against each other. "You know where she went." I started and at that, her smile fell and her eyes avoided mine. "I'm gonna ask only once. Where the fuck is she?"

"... Th- there's a... Cl-cliff diving area... N-nearby." She swallowed the lump thatw as probably forming in her throat. "T-they went that way." She pointed to a certain direction.

After I got the answer I wanted, I went ahead of everyone, in search of a certain (H/C) haired girl.

I took a deep breath. (Y/N) never fails to worry me. In all honesty, I took the job because of the money her parents offered me. They knew I wanted money so I could buy am island for myself and retire early away from annoying humans. But when I took the offer, I didn't know I would be beside the most annoying person. That person pissed me off in different ways I didn't know would piss me off. She called me silly and embarrassing names such as princess... And FUCKING snow white. She openly flirted with me in public. She tried poisoning me with food she made. She bid gold bars to buy me... And the best one so far... she confessed her feelings to me despite knowing how professional I was with my work. Unfortunately for her, I didn't entertain the confession which was a good decision.

But now, my resolve is wavering.

I don't have experiences with women. I never had a girlfriend nor was I ever interested in one. But I wasn't blind when I see women flirting with me... Which was often. Though I didn't know how to respond.

These feelings inside me, I know for sure I don't love her. But I know a hundred percent, I feel happy just by having her in my line of sight. Thanks to her, I even learned how to flirt. Her red cheeks and the way she averts her gaze and push me back was inviting that it took all my power to lay off her and get seduced by her.

When I got to the cliff, Arlert was sitting under a tree with two blonde girls.

"Here I come!" The familiar voice of the girl I come to treasure called out, about to run off the cliff. That is until Arlert called my name amd she turned back to look at me.

"Don't you dare." I said, taking a step forward towards her but just as I did, she dashed off and jumped. I probably was going crazy because I jumped in right after her.

I quickly located her in the water and swam towards her. That's when I saw a tanned boy swimming towards her as well. Sorry to him because I wasn't gonna let him lay a finger on a single strand of (Y/N)'s smooth hair. I don't want him to look at her too but that was out of my power. (Y/N) doesn't and wouldn't like it if I dictate her actions too much.

"Levi?!" The mention of my name coming from her mouth distracted me and heated me up even though I was cold because of the water.

I forced my affection for her to the back of my brain. I had to be tough. But even though I thought of that, jealousy got the best of me. "What? Were you expecting someone else?" I asked, the image of the tanned boy inside my head.

Her eyes avoided mine and with a grin, she answered. "So you like cliff diving too?"

My mind went blank at that silly question, I decided to simply ignore it.
Giving up on reprimanding her, I just took hold of her hand and interlaced our fingers together, not even sure if she was comfortable with it... I held her tight, regardless.

I took a towel from our bag, attempting on drying her off. However, I found myself in awe when my eyes landed on her. The white button up I covered her wear earlier today didn't cover her now. "Tsk." I thought of all the people who saw her in that state while I dragged her. Now, I was dragging her behind the trees to dry her away from everyone eyeing her.

Without much thought, I started unbuttoning the clothing. But she quickly stopped me. "H-hey! I can do it by myself!" She exclaimed, her cheeks red, her eyes avoiding my gaze... And her pretty hands, pushing me away.

I gulped.

She turned away from me and quickly removed the wet clothing. I couldn't help it but my eyes ran down her body but upon realizing how shy she was becoming, I draped the towel behind her.

"I won the match." I didn't know why I had to tell her that but I wanted to. That's when she started laughing in a fit.

Despite her feminine curves, her smooth skin, her glorious locks of flowing (H/C) hair and her pretty dashing face, she sure acts like she isn't a girl. She laughed without a care and she wheezed. Sometimes she acts crazily...

But I wonder why everything about her makes me smile secretly and sometimes unconsciously?

Yes, even when she burps after drinking a can of cola. Or when she sneezes out of nowhere, scaring the furball (Y/N) the cat.

(Y/N) the annoying human is cute... Not as cute as (Y/N) the adorable cat though.

I never thought the day someone makes me feel all distraught would come.

This is crazy... She makes me go crazy.