V. O O P S

A look of surprise and shock was in the person's face. Her eyes, behind her glasses, showed suspicion. "So uhm... That was... Wow?" She sighed, not knowing what to say since from her perspective, the close proximity of the two looked like they were kissing.

"Hanji? What are you doing here?" Levi asked, his silver eyes sending daggers to the brunette girl with glasses.

"Wow so am I not allowed to buy coffee here? Lighten up, shorty." Hanji said, sitting in the free seat just in front of the said guy. It obviously agitated Levi as his silver eyes turned into slits. Her comment made (Y/N) laugh though. "Miss (F/N), you work here?" She asked, totally over the fact that Levi and (F/N) were close to kissing just a minute earlier.

"Yeah, I didn't know you are a customer here, though, Hanji." The (H/C) haired girl said with a smile, also acting as if she didn't lean too close to her bodyguard.

"Are you kidding me? I love the coffee here!" Hanji grinned.

(Y/N)'s coworker called her back to make some coffee for customers, leaving the two alone in a corner booth.

"Hmmmm... So you were assigned to her huh?" Hanji eyed the male. "What a tea." She smirked, a budding imaginations clouded her mind.

"Get out of here." Levi grumbled, refilling his cup with tea. "I don't want to see your face here." He added, being harsh with every word he spat out. Hanji, at first was hurt but after a lot of insults from the emotionless guy, these hurtful words didn't affect her one bit.

Hanji let out a laugh before saying, "I was gonna leave anyway. I have to head back to the headquarter. That reminds me, Erwin wants to see you if you have free time." She took her coffee cup and left the cafe.

After a few more refills on his teacup every hour, (Y/N)'s shift was over. She changed back into her casual clothes and this time, she let her hair fall in soft waves behind her. It wasn't dark outside yet but someone had come to take over so (Y/N) decided to have a walk with Levi to and since it was an hour before the sun retires for the day, she decided why not take her current guardian to the best spot to oversea the romantic blending of the colors up in the sky.

"Levi, shall we go?" She asked, standing just beside the guy. He nodded in response, standing up to leave. He groaned when he felt relief after his limbs were stretched after hours of just sitting. "Were you bored?" She asked.

"No. I'm fine." He said. Just minutes prior, he already dozed off, his head resting on his palm, he held a book which he found on a shelf on his other hand.

The girl found herself smiling by just watching the guy brush his hair back and stretch a little. (Y/N) sighed, she knew it herself, she was indeed in love with this stoic robot like guy who is too good to be true. Ever since he came, he did nothing but clean, cook and then clean again, he didn't ever show any signs of flirting with her so why is it that she found herself ridiculously attracted to him.

"Come on, I want to show you something!" (Y/N) sucked in a breath, gathered all her confidence and courage and then grabbed Levi by the hand. She herself knew that there is a line drawn in between them and it isn't possible to get anywhere further with him.  The ravenette guy was reluctant at first, he just wanted to go home so he could keep a firm eye on the girl. His mind changed when he saw a look on her face. She looked excited, happy and enthusiastic. His silver orbs traveled to their interlocked hands and for Levi, this was something new to him as well. He may not show it but he gets flustered, embarrassed and shy too, honestly, he was inexperienced with girls and he didn't know how to handle them in this situation so he just let (Y/N) pull him to wherever.

After a good run, Levi and (Y/N) ended up on a viewing deck above a hill just as the last remaining sunlight disappeared for the day. The sky was painted in vibrant colors of reds, oranges and yellows which then blended into different shades of blues and violets. "Beautiful isn't it?" (Y/N) asked a look of pure adoration in her eyes.

Levi admired the beauty of the sky. He was always so busy surviving he never had time for leisurely activities such as sight seeing. This was the first time for him. In fact, he had been experiencing a lot of firsts with the girl. It was the first time someone had called him a Disney princess. It was a first time someone talked back to him. It was a first time for him to witness something so beautiful with someone. He almost forgot (Y/N)'s hands were interlocked with his. But when he remembered, he pulled his hand back harshly though he didn't intend to. The girl felt a bit dejected due to the man's harshness but it was not like she didn't expect that.

Just as the sky darkened, the city lights started to illuminate in the darkness. Event though the stars weren't visible, the City Lights were jist as beautiful. "How do you know this place?" Levi asked.

"I asked my friends about a good spot to view sunset." (Y/N) said, totally diminishing the romantic atmosphere. But that was how she is. "I bet you were thinking that I come here when I feel down like those in the sappy book you were reading earlier."

Levi scoffed. "Alright now I saw it. Its getting cold. We should head back home now." He said, without another glance at the girl. (Y/N) felt herself pout, once again, she failed to get a reaction from the guy she likes but it was worth the shot since they got to see the view either way.

As Levi descended the foot path, the girl followed not too far behind.

Meow

"Did you hear that?" (Y/N) stopped in her tracks. Looking to the direction of the small whimpers of a cat. She started walking to the bushes to look for the source of the sound.

"Kid, where are you going?" Levi asked, his voice stern. "Don't wander around."

(Y/N) ignored her bodyguard's words and still continued on in searching for the source of the small Meow. It was dark and she was using her phone as a flashlight, searching left and right, she almost gave up when no signs of a cat showed up.

Meow

Another whimper pierced through the silence and the girl wasted no time into searching through the bushes. Only then did she found a kitten laying still. It tried to stand to escape when it noticed (Y/N)s presence but, unfortunately, it was unable to since the moment it stood up, it dropped to the ground.  It looked like it was unable to stand, much less, walk. "Hey little guy..." (Y/N) removed her jacket and wrapped the kitten in it before picking it up.

"Hey, I told you to not wander around." A ticked off Levi said, glaring at her. He grabbed the back of her shirt and pulled her with him.

"Wait!--hey!" The girl thrashed around until Levi let go of her. She then hugged the kitten close to her.

Meow

Meow

It cried.

"What the hell is that thing?" Levi glared, repulsed ta the sight of the dirt kitten.

"Levi! It is not a thing... It's a kitten." (Y/N) smiled gently, petting the kitten and silencing it from its cries. "I want to keep it."

A look of pure terror flashed in Levi's mind. "No we are not keeping it. It is too much of a bother." Levi said, demanding the girl to drop the ball of fur filled with filth.

"But Levi!!! I swear I'll take responsibility!" (Y/N) begged, a fire of determination in her eyes. "Plus! It looks so cute, pleaseeee Levi?" She begged trying to do that famous puppy dog eyes, hoping it would work on someone as emotionless as him.

"I said no. It is final. No." Levi said, taking the kitten from (Y/N) and dropping it to the ground, not really caring if it hurt the cat or not.

(Y/N)'s face morphed in disgust as she sent Levi her deadliest glare. "You didn't have to drop him like that you heartless jerk!!" She raised her voice, surprising the guy once again. She picked up the kitten gently and rushed to the bottom of the hill, desperately wanting to get rid of Levi in her tracks. "If you don't like the kitty that much then leave not this baby!" She said.

"That thing is gonna die eventually! Why are you getting worked up over it?" Levi asked confusion and annoyance in his voice.

Tears swelled in her eyes, a feeling of sadness overcame her at the thought of  the kitten in her arms dying eventually. (Y/N) was soft like that. She adored animals more than humans and she hated it if they die in front of her. That was her total weakness.

"Levi, I hate you! You idiot!"