XX. B U T T O N S

"Deal!"

With that, the tall boy pat (Y/N)'s head. He then backed away and made a dash before jumping down. When he landed on the water, he created a huge splash and a series of waves. He swam back up to the surface and waved at the girl, indicating he was ready for her.

"Here I come!" (Y/N) called out. Backing away just like what the others had done.

"Levi?!" A voice coming from her blonde friend surprised her and when she turned back, Levi with the others were there.

He was unamused. His brows were curled downwards and his silver eyes showed how angry he was that she left without him after all his sermons about not leaving without him knowing. She sabotaged her safety by going off without a word. It was thanks to Hanji who overheard the two that they found them, surprisingly with others of their friends.

"Don't you dare." His ice cold voice commanded. He glared at her telling her to stay still as he walked towards her. But she did the most unthinkable thing to Levi.

"HERE I COME!" she ran towards the edge of the cliff just as Levi grabbed her but failed to do so. His eyes held worry and concern as he watched his girl leap into the air and then fall.

He rushed to the edge of the cliff and jumped right after her. Profiles about his client said she couldn't swim so he didn't know why she would do cliff diving.

Levi didn't lose his momentum, on the water, he quickly located (Y/N) and he swam right to her only to see a tall boy doing the same. For some reason, his body became hot.... Hot with anger. Thanfully, he got to her first. Automatically, her arms wrapped around Levi's neck and she clung onto him.

"Levi?!" She asked, surprised.

"What? Were you expecting someone else?" He asked, his voice colder than ever. He successfully managed to swim them both to shallow waters, where they were both able to stand on the sand.

"So you like cliff diving too?" She asked, chuckling nervously after she realized how pissed her bodyguard is.

To her surprise, Levi grabbed her hands, holding hers in his warm ones. His grip was tight, making sure she wouldn't slip away and disappear once again. He was trying to be stern and scary to her but deeply inside, (Y/N) was definitely enjoying his protectiveness and his hand wrapping around hers.

He dragged her over to where the others had set up their mats again. Thankfully, Hanji got their bag. His took a towel and just as he turned to dry her off did his eyes finally saw her fully. His white button up which she wore was drenched and he could see her skin and her white bikini underneath. "Tsk." He draped the towel over his shoulder and pulled her behind some trees, away from prying eyes.

Not like anyone dared to stare at them. They were busy having fun and cliff diving as well.

"Now my shirt is wet." Levi grumbled.

"Well, who told me to wear this anyway?" She returned.

Levi, without much thought, brought his hands up to the buttons and started undoing them, not realizing what he was doing to her. "H-hey!" She quickly took hold of his hands. "I can do it by myself!" She said, pushing him back.

She unbuttoned the piece of cloth and peeled it off her body. Though she was completely comfortable with her own skin, his piercing gaze on her made her feel chills along her spine. Levi took the wet cloth from her and in turn wrapped her in towel. "I won the match." He said, just like a kid telling his mom he won. It was sort of asking for a complement.

The (H/C) haired girl laughed, patting his back in the process. He was just too cute... Kind of. "Oh my god Levi." She laughed. "That's great, child." She crouched down, hugging her stomach.

The embarrassed boy whipped his head around and started walking, leaving her to run after him. He thought about it amd it was already the second time he made a fool out of himself in front of her in that day alone. Knowing himself, he thought he'd despise it but he didn't hate it at all. He somehow felt better, seeing her happy.

With that, everyone had fun and returned to the Arlert's residence. Krista , Ymir and their friends were invited too and they decided to spend the night there with them.

Levi was very quick to jump to the shower. He felt sticky and disgusting. He also noticed his skin tanned a bit despite applying spf.

After everyone washed up, it was Levi's instincts which made him look for ingredients to prepare food. "Captain! We have the grill setup outside." Eld said.

Levi took the meat he had marinated earlier on before they left for the beach. "Here you go." He said, handing stacks of meat.

He looked at the amount of food and frowned, realizing it wasn't enough for all his kids. So he quickly grabbed a familiar black credit card and looked for someone to run errands. There, he found the perfect people to estimate how much food they need, Sasha. "Go buy more meat and drinks." He told her. "For all of us, here." He handed her the credit card with no worries. It was from the company. Surely a few meat wouldn't make a dent on the balance.
Happily, Sasha called some people to go with her, Reiner, Connie, Eren, Mikasa and Bertholdt.

In the kitchen, Petra, Krista, (Y/N) and Gunther were cooking side dishes. Petra was patiently teaching the poor girl how to cook. (Y/N) would rather lie down and laze around but she's in charge of cooking for Levi and herself so she had to learn how to cook. Her motivation happened to be the disgusting curry she made the other day. She vowed never to disrespect the person who created curry every again.

"I'm crying." She said, slicing onions.

"I'll expect good food when we get home." A certain ravenette said, sitting in front of her and watching her struggle with bulbs of onions.