VI. P E T R I D I S H

"Fine. stop crying."  Levi sighed, a look of slight panic in his face. He wasn't really sure how to deal with a crying girl, specially this one since he is supposed to protect her, not make her cry. "We'll take care of it."

(Y/N) had tears flowing in her eyes and she was sobbing uncontrollably but once Levi said the deed, she wiped her tears and a bright smile formed on her lips. She was back to her normal self. "Welp, since that is agreed upon. Let's think of new name."

Levi felt his eye twitch. Was he just fooled by a girl in tears?
His weakness is a girl's tears indeed but he took note not to be swayed in the future. "We'll adopt it in the condition that her name is (Y/N)." Levi said, smirking at the quick revenge he did.

"I was wrong..." (Y/N) started, a grim look on her face. "You were never a Disney Princess.." at that, Levi's ears perked up and his lips continued to smirk. "You're a Disney villain... Jafar!"

The guy's eyebrows scrunched up together and the smirk on his lips left to trace of being there before. "No, even worse, CRUELLA DE VIL!" The girl said, her face lighting up at the newly found nickname for her bodyguard.

Currently, they were at the veterinary clinic because the kitten had to be checked up. The Kitten's legs were broken for some reason which was rare for a cat and it was badly malnourished. The kitten was still obviously a new born baby and the vet concluded that it was abandoned by the mama cat. "She will have to stay here for a few days so we could observe her condition. For now, please sign the form in the reception." The vet said. The girl followed through the with filling up the document and adoption papers, she also did not forget about the condition Levi gave her. She named the kitty after herself.

The girl in the reception chuckled when she saw the name of the kitty and the name of the owner. "That's adorable!" She said, a look of pure adoration in her eyes.

When the two got back home, Levi head straight to the bathroom to clean himself up. (Y/N) noticed it before but her bodyguard seemed to obsess over hygiene a lot, though it isn't to that point, the girl could relate to obsessive cleaning when it came to eating utensils, specially the silverware. She didn't like washing dishes but she would wash silverware, may it he spoon, fork or knife before she use it, there should be no watermark whatsoever on the eating and cooking utensils. Other than that, she could be messy around the house. "Levi, shouldn't you be making dinner first before taking a bath?" She asked, looking around the cupboards, already in search of some instant meals in case Levi didn't choose to make food.

"I sat in the cafe for hours." Was what he replied before he took his towel and went to the toilette.

"Right... Imagine all the bacteria that clung to you." (Y/N) laughed.

After the guy hopped in the shower, (Y/N) prepped herself some instant spicy korean noodles and a cold glass of fresh milk. The combination might not be fitting for each other but she knew she needed milk just in case her mouth couldn't deal with the spiciness.

She went to the living room and continued watching some korean drama she discovered just days ago, enjoying the food and all the tear jerker scenes in the series. "You dickhead! Just kiss her!!" She cried out, frustrated at the main character's lack of witt. "Ugh this is stressing me out." She said, feeling some churning feeling in her stomach.

Suddenly, an urge to vomit passed her and she rushed to the toilet in hopes to empty herself but all those feeling vanished when she walked in on a half naked man who is her one and only bodyguard. He had just finished showering, thankfully he was already wearing his sweat pants. The half-naked theme was a blessing to her eyes though, it was a magnificent view as his form was so lean and fit. It once again was added to the list of why (Y/N) likes him.

"Tsk. Didn't your parents teach you to knock?" He asked, a ticked off but still teasing look on his face, if that was even possible.

"Well did you not figure out you should lock the door?" (Y/N) responded. She is a young and witty girl, quick to respond and creative with her words, not even coating them with sugar nor filtering them, Levi knew this much. Seeing the girl be a potato bum everyday and an idiotic mess made him forget that she actually is smart and just limiting herself as not to attract any spotlight on her. "Move aside." She said, brushing past Levi and heading to the toilet as the bile pushed its way to freedom.

Levi felt his eye twitch. He had just finished cleaning the whole bathroom the other day, which includes a lot of scrubbing and bleaching to remove molds, stains and bacteria, now his hard work was gone. "Y-you... What did you just eat?!" Levi asked, petrified as the toilet seat he worked hard to disinfect was now becoming a petri dish for bacterias to cultivate.

"I don't -" she leaned in to vomit again. "Know." Her face showed misery and for a moment, Levi felt worried for her and not the toilet seat. He walked up to her, gr bbing the hair clip that was on the counter and pinning her hair up so it wouldn't get dirty.

He wasn't this type of guy but when he did it, it just gave (Y/N) strength to tease him. "Wow, such boyfie material..." She chuckled, feeling drained.  Levi did his signature 'tsk' but still helped the girl up and led her to her room.

"Just sleep it off or something." He said, sitting beside her on her bed in deep thought. He just suddenly remembered the lowkey confession the girl did earlier on.

So that was why she was acting strange for a while. Levi thought. It was the answer he was looking for after observing the girl. But still, he never had been in a situation like this before and even he did, he wouldn't have known. He is more oblivious and clumsy to romantic type of things unlike what people think of him. Everyone just assumes he is calm and collected all the time since girls always go after him but in truth, he wouldn't even know a girl likes him until they be direct. "Head to bed after changing your clothes." He stood up, ruffled (Y/N)'s hair and left her in peace and so he could clean the toilet again.

The girl on the other hand, instead pf doing and resting as he said, the young girl logged in to her laptop and viewed the post she had shared online a few days prior. There were a lot of comments and she took her time scrolling and reading through him.

SaltyQueen
S

o according to google, I have a crush on this guy... Who obviously doesn't think of me that way. How do I get over this?
comments

_girl, try going on dates with other guys.

_i hope you get ober him.
_**over

_list down cons about liking him

The girl felt even more confused. In the beginning, after realizing her genuine feelings of romantic admiration for her bodyguard, she wanted to give it up and never touch the subject again. That lasted for a day. After spending time with him, she just couldn't fathom how it was possible for her to acquire such emotions for a princess/mother/grandma type of guy. She always thought she wanted someone of class, a tall one with a bright smile that could brighten anyone up, she wanted a somewhat messy and clumsy guy so she could take care of him, maybe bring him lunch, wipe his sweat after practicing basketball but this turned out different than what she expected. Being the girl who achieved a certain image among her friends, that being, a girl who will never be interested in someone because her dream guy simply does not exist in real life, she couldn't face her friends and lose face in front of any of them. So she did the only thing she could, rant on line.

SaltyQueen
Thanks for all those advice guys, but I cme to a conclusion I'm gonna try to go after him. I never felt this way for anyone but him. So how do I make someone not interested, fall for me?
01/xx/20              21:34

Post