XV. S H U T U P

"Move. Or. I'll. Shoot. You. Ha. Ha. Ha."

Jean shivered at how creepy the laugh was. They were currently being moved to another room of the house, though they don't know where they were being dragged to, their eyes were covered. They also didn't have any choice but to follow since he could feel the cold metal barrel of the gun through his shirt, it was pointed to his side.

He wondered how much of a bad luck they had to end up in a dangerous situations. They were just a bunch of college students who wanted to have fun in the middle of summer break. They never thought they'd end up in their situation. He found himself sighing, if only he followed his parents when they told him to study for the BAR exams.

"Have. You. Called. The. (L/N)s?" Jean heard. Suddenly it all made sense to him. They were all regular teenagers except for their friend, (Y/N). Although she tried to blend in with commoners, she's far from being one. Her parents are filthy rich, Jean remembers, even (Y/N) needs bodyguards. These people either had a grudge against his friend's parents or they needed money. Where else to get an insanely huge amount of money than the (L/N)s?

Jean tried to calm himself down. If these people wanted money, they'll get out of it quickly because he knew (Y/N)'s parents wouldn't even hesitate in giving these hostage takers the money they want. If they had an unsettled grudge against Mr and Mrs (L/N), it'll be very dangerous for (Y/N). They won't hesitate to hurt her just to get back to her parents.

Suddenly, he feared for her.

He frowned at the thought of her getting hurt. Didn't she have a bodyguard?! Why the fuck did he let her leave that easily?!

He felt partly responsible for her safety. He didn't want her hurt because of him, he didn't want her hurt in general. He likes her and unfortunately for him, the feeling was one sided. He knew better than anyone how (Y/N) liked someone else. It didn't make his feelings go away though, he tried to help her instead, just to make her happy even if it hurts him.

"Get. Up. Quickly." Jean heard, he could hear the muffled cries of the very girl he was occupied about. He felt his heart speed up. Where are they taking her?!

In a separate room, a man with a cold and intimidating aura dragged the girl and made her sit on a couch. He shut the door and locked it behind him.

(Y/N)'s heart hummed a tune of sorrow, she was scared of what was about to happen. She was isolated from everyone else and it only further told her that it was her who brought everyone in this type of situation. She tugged on the zip ties around her wrists and used her strength to pull it apart but it was no use, it only brought a stinging sensation to her wrists.

"Stop. Struggling." She heard the robotic voice.

Suddenly, she felt fingers remove the tape covering her mouth. She had a sudden urge to scream but after recalling what happened to a noisy Eren back then, she opt to stay quiet.

The cloth covering her eyes were damp with the tears that suddenly started pooling in her eyes. The thought of getting tortured, raped or beaten suddenly flooded in her mind, those always happened in the movies and getting tortured, she already experienced when she was little. Experiencing it again but worse this time is highly plausible.

When the tape was off completely, she spoke. "How much?" She asked, feeling helpless. "How much do you want?"

But she was greeted with silence. She could feel the warmth in front of her though so she knew she was speaking to someone. "I'll give you everything you want just don't hurt my friends." She cried, her chest rose and dropped at a rapid pace, she was close to hyperventilating at that point.

"Don't. Scream. Or. Try. Anything." The person said as he slowly removed the cloth covering her vision.

What greeted (Y/N) was a bloody bunny head, on instinct, she screamed bloody hell only to be muffled by the hand of the person in front of her.

The scream reached all parts of the house, her friends could hear it clearly and suddenly they feared for her. It was a blood curling scream, what was going on with her, they didn't know but they knew it wasn't good.

She looked vulnerable, her lashes were wet with tears and her lids were reddish due to her crying. The person immediately felt sorry so he pulled the bunny head off only to reveal straight black hair, silver grey eyes.
His eyebrows were curled in guilt and concern. "Shut up now..." He said, the familiar husky voice flowed in the girl's ears. "I'll let go if you promise to shut up." He said.

(Y/N) couldn't do anything but nod. The fears she had earlier on disappeared, relief and anger flooded in. "What the heck Levi?" She asked in anger as the man removed his palm from her mouth.

No wonder he smelled familiar, the person smelt like lavender and lemons, something (Y/N) is all too familiar with, after all it is her bodyguards favorite laundry soap scent.

Levi sat beside (Y/N) removing the zip ties that bind her limbs together. He felt guilt when he saw the bruise already forming on her skin. But he knew he had to scare her like this if he wanted her to act more carefully in the future. Even her parents agreed when he proposed the idea of pranking them.

To add more weight to his conscience, the girl suddenly burst in tears. She was crying a little too hard, more than what he expected. She always seemed so headstrong and stubborn, Levi thought the girl would be more difficult to deal with in a kidnapping but he was surprised when she acted like she had already given up and just offered anything to the captor.

"(Y/N)..." He mumbled, sitting down beside the crying girl and then did the unexpected.

Levi pulled the girl towards himself and wrapped his arms protectively around her. "Don't cry.... Please" he said, his voice which has always been cold, turned soft just for her.