XI. B A C K A T I T

"Honey, this is the first time our daughter fought for something... Or rather someone..." Mrs (L/N) said, concern and happiness in her eyes for her daughter finally showed interest on something, enough to make a fuss about it.

(Y/N) was always bored, unmotivated and just not showing any interest in anything, she was just doing things because she wanted to avoid trouble and she didn't want her parents worrying. The fuss she started at the HQ earlier spread like wild fire until it reached her parent's ears and for her mother, it was good news. Finally, something was catching her attention. To her father, however, he wasn't sure if it was a good thing or a bad thing, in fact he saw it negatively, he didn't want his only daughter to be attracted to a man, a dangerous one at that.

"You know I only want what's best for my baby girl, trust me when I say that Ackerman boy is nothing but trouble." Mr (L/N) countered. He and Erwin had hired Levi knowing he came from the Underworld, a dangerous gang lead by Levi's uncle. They hired him knowing he despises Kenny Ackerman and that he could be a spy....

"You can't say the boy's trouble. (Y/N) is happy with him, can't you see? Why don't we give them a chance?"  The concerned mother added.

Fortunately, (F/N) (L/N) was a generous man and he genuinely wanted the best for hi daughter. If his wife thought that Levi is good for (Y/N), then so be it, he was gonna give them a chance.

He took his phone and made a brief call, telling Erwin to return Levi to (Y/N) and give Nanaba to Olivia Miller.

Meanwhile, a sulking girl sat quietly in her living room, Nanaba and Samuel, standing guard behind her, quietly pitying the girl. It was obvious to them how much she was attached the the ravenette.

"C'mere, little (Y/N)..." (Y/N) took the kitten and started petting it on her lap, thinking back to the time she lead Levi in the cliff and confessed her feelings to him but he brushed it off with his obliviousness. She groaned. "What does it take for Levi to get it?!" She exclaimed, surprising the two guards.

"What doesn't he get?" Samuel asked.

"That I like him!!" (Y/N) whipped her head to her new male body guard. "You're a boy, Samuel, would you get it if I straight up told you that I like you?" She asked.

"Well you straight up told me, of course I would get it." The tanned boy answered.

"WELL THEM WHY DOESN'T LEVI ACKERMAN GET IT?!" She slumped on the sofa, tossing the cushions to the floor and squirming, hitting her fist on the soft plush.
"I'm running out of patience...."

"Levi never had a girl beside him... He's unfamiliar to these type of things." Nanaba explained, feeling sorry for both parties.
"I'm sure if you talk to him again, he would give you his response."

"Will he?" (Y/N) asked and right on time, the front door opened, the two immediately got on their stance, but only Levi entered.

"Agent Nanaba and Agent Samuel, from this day forth, you are assigned to Olivia Miller." The dry and unemotional voice of Levi filled the room.

"Understood." Nanaba and Samuel left, a knowing smile on both of their faces, leaving the pair alone.

"So you came back?" (Y/N) asked. She was actually elated but she wouldn't admit it that easily. In fact she wanted to play hard to get for the first time.

Levi nodded in response.

"Great... I'm hungry, cook some food." The young lady said, brushing oast Levi and even bumping his shoulder in the process. This cold shoulder only aggravated Levi.

He pulled the girl by her ponytail. "Why are you being like this? I thought you were willing to pay a couple of million to get me." He smirked, reminiscing about all those briefcases filled with money, in front of him at the HQ.

"Leviii! Let go of my hair!" (Y/N) screamed, annoyed t the boy.

Levi let go and the girl stumbled forward. Of course she got even more pissed, she marched up the the ravenette, her brows scrunched up and her lips in a pout. "You! Stop being so god damn annoying! Argh!!"
Her sudden burst of emotion surprised Levi and for some reason, he felt the urge to teas a little bit more.

"Honestly, I would have no problems working for that Olivia... She had good proportions, she looked mature..." He smirked. But his eyes widened when he saw his client's eyes glistening with unshed tears. He fell silent and the teasing he did came to bite him back.

"Then go back to her! I have no use for some disloyal dog!" (Y/N) turned to leave, heading back to her room. She took her phone and called Erwin. "Hello?! Get me Eld or Petra, I don't need this asshole Levi." She said to the phone, a stunned blinde male on the other side.

Suddenly, her phone was taken by the short ravenette. "tsk, I'm here... What's your problem?" He sighed, shaking his head, confused at the way the girl was acting. "You really are bothersome." He said, ruffling her hair. "Can't you take a joke?"

The said girl's mouth fell open, this came as a bigger shock to her. "You joking?! WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY OLD LEVI?!"

"I'M NOT OLD!"