XVII. F O R Y O U R E Y E S O N L Y

In the end, Levi and the other agents stayed for a small day off, it was cramped inside the Arlert's estate but they all decided to just rearrange the sleeping arrangements later tonight.
The sun was out amd shining brightly so they all decided to go have a swim first.

Levi with a stressed sigh went to the boys' room, where the other boys were changing their clothes. He too, holding a pair of swimming trunks, an extra from the short blonde, Armin.

Jean and Eren were bragging about who the hell got better body. Indeed they had drool worthy torsos, but their undeveloped body weren't all that mature yet, they were still teens. Without minding them, Levi pulled his shirt off and his pants. His body wasn't bulky at all but his muscles were developed and maintained very well. His 8 pack abs were on a different level compared to Jean's and Eren's. His muscles flexed with every movement he made. Damn it, even as a guy, I see he is hot. No wonder (Y/N) likes him. Jean frowned at his passing thought and shook his head. With the help of Gunther, they brought the ice box filled with various beverages by the shore where they would be hanging out at.

The boys were the first one to get to the beach since the girls had more preparations to do such as applying sunscreen, waterproof eyeliner and mascara, lip tints and all that. No doubt, Petra and Mikasa had the best body among them. Petra was very feminine and oozes with sex appeal. Her pretty face and her slender figure is something boys love and girls envy meanwhile, Mikasa is ripped. Her abs were tough and years of training in combat showed through her body. Hanji was slim and her orooortuons were appealing but due to her being absorbed too much in her experiments made her eat less hence why her thin frame and Nanaba was muscular much like Mikasa and she was definitely hot, even girls fall for her looks. Meanwhile, Sasha and (Y/N), they weren't fat. They simply had more space for food. Both of them loved eating and then lazing around later on, as a result, both had belly rolls when they slouch. It wasn't embarrassing, in fact, it showed their love for pork.

(Y/N)'s outgoing personality didn't mean she's all that confident inside though, she too, just like every other girl held some sort of anxiety inside her. But she didn't let it show, she tried to at least accepts herself.

She removed her clothes and wore a set of white, knitted bikini. It was simple but it suited her (S/T) colored skin and her (H/L), (H/C) colored hair. She wore the simple pieces of clothing gorgeously.

"Everyone ready?" Hanji asked, running her eyes over the girls. Upon seeing everyone behind her, she grinned widely and marched out with the others following. "I present to you these beautiful ladies! Choose your pick!" She chuckled like a mad scientist she is.

Naturally, everyone's eyes turned to the girls who simply walked out the beach house. With that, the fun began. Some were floating in the waters, enjoying the waves. Some were on the sand making a castle, basically Connie and Sasha acting like children. Some were lying down under the umbrellas, aka, Levi keeping an eye on (Y/N) who is running around with Hanji and Petra.

Levi's thoughts went rampant again. How they got to this is unknown to him because just earlier that day, they were holding the teenagers hostage, pointing unloaded rifles at them, scaring their wits out. Now, they were hear, having fun like it was nothing. It was impossible for him to feel at ease so he stood at the back, keeping an eye on everyone, feeling as if some danger would suddenly arrive.
It was his overly cautious habit.

"Levi, you look too gloomy here." The familiar (H/C) colored girl said, standing beside the man, and leaning on his shoulder. "Why don't you join us in the water?" She asked.

Silvery gray eyes met her clear (E/C) eyes. From there, he observed her long lashes and her naturally blushed cheeks. They then further trailed down her neck, her collarbone, and down her healthy body. Of course, she was looking at his eyes and noticed how he checked her out. On impulse she backed away and covered her body. In front of her crush, she felt insecure because compared to his fit body, she's a lump of potato.

"H-hey!" She exclaimed. Her cheeks now redder than before.

The pair of silver eyes went back up to meet hers. They didn't show any emotions though but Levi crouched down towards the bag just beside his feet. He took his white button up, something he was wearing just earlier and then tossed it to the girl.

Earlier on, Levi was fine with (Y/N) wearing a bikini. She had a right to wear whatever she wants because she is her own person. He would just deal with the assholes who would dare disrespect her. But after seeing her body, he somehow felt uncomfortable with the thought that others would see it too. He knew he had no right to tell her what to wear but it was either he felt a stinging sensation in his chest all throughout the time or he suck it up and make her cover up.

"What's this?" A look of confusion passed her face and then a look of understanding. With a mischievous smile, she cocked her head to the side. "Why would you cover up something you want to see?" She teased the older male.

Heat brewed up inside Levi. The girl has been teasing him unconsciously ever since earlier when she straddled him and tickled him. Then her unconscious teasing elevated the moment she walked out with her seductive (it was not) clothing. Levi decided, it was time to turn the tables around.

"That's right. I don't want anyone else to have the pleasure of staring at you." He leaned towards her, closer and then whispered to her ears. "Unless it's me."