How dare you touch my MICROSCOPE!

Nandini steps in the 'SPACE HOSPITAL' with a pool of emotions inside her...

Excitement.Hope.Happiness.Sadness.Nervousness.

Excitement for her first day as a doctor in space...Nervousness because its her first day as a doctor in India...Hope for making her Amma, Appa proud...Sadness because they r not there with her anymore...Excitement to see her lab after 3 years... 

When she enters in the hospital.She is instructed about her duty in OPD. Without wasting her time she quickly starts her work in OPD where she is supposed to assist an other senior doctor. 

Time goes quickly and she heads to canteen at lunch time. Mukti, Alya and Renuka were already waiting for her...

M : What took u so long?

A : Yeah... We were waiting for u...

N : Renuka, just tell them that I don't talk to people who give such random dares to their best              friend...

Renuka just smiles mischievously...

M : Okay fine. I'm sorry for being an ass. 

A(With puppy eyes) : Yes yaar...We r really sorry for all the mess we created yesterday night...Please don't be angry on us like this...

M(With puppy eyes) : Yeah...If we were sober, we would have never said something like that...Please let's forget this here only...

N : Ughhh...You can't always win by showing that 'puppy eyes' look to me...

Mukti and Alya just look at nandini.

N : Okay. I forgive both of you...But that doesn't mean you are allowed to give me such dares... 

M, A : Yippee...

They eat there lunch together and leave for there duties again. 

While walking through the corridor Nandini hears faint whispers of some girls...One of them says,"Have you seen the new lab assistant? He looks just so so so damn handsome...I mean his eyes, his face cut and oh god! his Muscles!" Another girl says,"Yeah! You are talking about the one who joined two weeks back, right? He is really something!" Nandini makes a bad face after listening to all these things...She continues walking and thinks,"God! What's wrong with these girls?This is a hospital. How can they just go all gaga over a guy who joined just two weeks back."

She again joins OPD for rest of the day. At 4 pm her duty hours get over and she finally becomes so happy about the fact that she will be able to see her lab now after so many years...

Nandini presses the 10th floor button in the lift and reaches at the 10th floor where she spent hours in her research...She walks towards the door of her lab remembering moments spent with her Appa in that lab. A beautiful smile adorns her face as she remembers her passion for inventing a cure for cancer by studying different chemical carcinogens...

She opens the door of her lab smilingly...There were two rooms in her lab...One in which all the glass slides prepared by Nandini are kept safely and the other room in which her favorite microscope is kept with some other important instruments which no one is supposed to touch...

Nandini switches on the lights in first room and becomes more happy to see all the slides kept just the way she left them...

Then she steps towards other room but she frowns seeing the lights of that room being already switched on...Thinking of it to be a mistake of some cleaner, she opens the door of that room silently...But she is shocked to see a person handling her microscope...Her favorite microscope! That person's careless way of handling her microscope makes her angry and she heads towards that person...

Hearing her footsteps that person quickly shoots his head up...

N : How dare you touch my microscope...Who gave you the right to enter my lab? How dare you handle my microscope so carelessly?

The person is quite shocked to see Nandini but hides his expression quickly and says...

Person : First of all, Who are you to ask these questions to me? And hello,excuse me...Your lab?! This is a hospital...not your personal property...

N : Watch your mouth...This is my lab. And this is my Appa Suresh Murthy's hospital.

Person : So what? that does not make this lab yours???

N : Ughhh...Did Aryaman meant this when he said he will take care of my lab...Like seriously...If he has allowed you to enter my lab, I won't spare him for this...I wasn't here for some years so he will allow someone as careless as you to my lab...I'm calling him right now...Then he will deal with you...And I will deal with him.

Person : Aryaman???You mean Aryaman sir? I'm really sorry mam...Please don't call him...Sorry                           mam...I'm just a lab assistant mam...I'm new here...

N : Okay. I'll leave this thing here only if there is no damage to my microscope.

 I'll leave this thing here only if there is no damage to my microscope

(Nandini's microscope and other instruments)

After checking the microscope and all other instruments properly...Nandini says-

N : Okay. Fine. You can leave...

The person starts walking towards the door...

N : Wait...What's your name?

Person : Manik....Maink Malhotra...

N : Okay Manik. Just remember this is my lab and I don't like anyone coming here and handling my things. So please do your job in hospital's lab which is on 6th floor.

M (Without turning) : Yes Mam.

Manik leaves from there.

After spending an hour in lab Nandini leaves for her home...

Nandini's POV :

The day went on a good note...except for the site of a careless idiot in my lab...But I still don't get it...What was he doing there...I mean on 10th floor...His working place is on 6th floor, right?And if I'm not wrong he is the same guy about whom those girls were gossiping in the lunch time...but that means he joined 2 weeks back.So he must be acquainted quite well with hospital rules and hospital building...Then why he came in my lab especially when no one is allowed there?

--------------------------------------------------

What do u guys think , What was Manik doing in Nandini's lab?

Do u guys like the way story is progressing?

Any suggestions? 

Hit the star icon if you this chapter and don't forget comment !

Bye :) :)