Insight to unknown happenings

An Unknown Place                         11 : 00 am

NAVYA 

Harshad kidnapped me?! How ? Why? All this seems like some plot of a movie...This place is really creepy . Darkness has surrounded me everywhere with just one flickering light. I don't know where I'm but there are many armed goons present here. Their guns just show that I'm in a kind of trouble which screams real danger...I'm afraid if I'll be able to live with the same amount of peace ever again...Because I tried but I couldn't find an escape from this place. The way they are treating me , it seems like I won't be alive for much time...

Since the time I have been brought here...It happened more than enough times to increase my heart rate which might lead to Myocardial Infarction, that they pointed a gun on my head and asked me some ridiculous questions which actually did sound like questions from a villain of some action thriller...

I so wish to strangle them to death and then scream on the top of my voice "You idiots don't you understand I don't know anything about your crappy slides." 

Yes , Harshad has been constantly interrogating me. He is asking about some slides...I really don't know what is he talking about...He even threatened me with Nandini's name...In fact he sent goons to kidnap Nandini too...I just hope Nandini is fine...

It's strange , How life changed within one day...Yesterday morning I was so happy walking through the jungle with cold wind caressing my hairs making me feel beautiful inside out and the shining rays of sunlight giving me hope for life and strength to be good and do my duties...But today the same jungle has made me afraid...As there are always two sides of a coin, this jungle also has a beautiful as well as a dark side...

I would have been already kidnapped if Cabir wouldn't have stopped me from calling Harshad during morning in the first place...I guess that Polar bear was right...this jungle is dangerous...But being the stubborn girl I am , I invited this trouble again in my life...

I wish I would have never gone to Aryaman's room to ask him about Harshad...

Flashback

I reached near Aryaman's room...I was about to open the door but I heard him shouting...

Aryaman : How can you be so careless? What do you mean by no one saw them? Listen I want to know who was it , you get that. If I don't get any information about this till night , I swear I'll kill you. Find them and I want the slide back. Do you even understand your carelessness can land us in a big problem?

When he stopped shouting...After sometime...I knocked the door of his room.

Aryaman : Come in.

Navya : Hello Aryaman.

Aryaman : Oh Navya , Hi. So , What brings you here ?

Navya : Actually , I wanted to ask... Is Harshad also a part of this camp ?

Sweat beads formed on Aryaman's forehead just at the mention of Harshad's name...He started doing something on his phone. Ignoring my question...

N : Are you okay Aryaman ? I mean you seem a little disturbed...

A : Yes , Of course . I'm completely fine. And Harshad ?! Why would he be a part of this camp... He is a doctor from our Psychiatry department and this is just a normal medical camp.

N : Exactly. I was also thinking the same. But you know I saw him in the jungle. So I thought of asking you...

A : No. He is not here.

N(Shouting) : Why are you lying Aryaman??? I saw him with my own eyes talking to those goons. And whom were you talking to , on the phone ?  What slide were you talking about ? Nandini was also talking about some weird slide that day...