New stories!

Diamond Hearts

Mahil Malhotra waited for one woman all his life, as he had promised his mother

Mahil Malhotra waited for one woman all his life, as he had promised his mother. Although he didn't know where and who she was, just the idea of her existence was enough to keep away from all the beautiful women showing their interest in him.

One fine day she walked in, and his heart just knew she was the one solely made for him. It didn't take him long to fall crazily for her, dreaming of a sky with showers of love. Little did he know, that he was the moth and she was the flame.

_-------_-------_--------_--------_

Alluring Prevarications is #1 in MANIKMALHOTRA since last three weeks! 

Yeppiee ! Thanks a lot for this! Keep supporting guys!

And Now I have come up with yet another Manan Fanfiction . Its called ' Obscured Glimmer ' . 

It is a suspense story. Love story with thrillers!

 Love story with thrillers!

Description :

Nandini Murthy always wanted to see her dream ,of serving the Nation as a police officer, to come true. Being the best probationer of her batch she was a tough nut to crack physically as well as emotionally.

Manik Malhotra always shows up with his different talents in Nandini's one month vacation trip to Kerala with her friends. Is Nandini's interest in Manik with golden brown eyes normal ? Is it obscured ? Or Is it glimmered?

Do give it a read. Vote , comment if you like the story!

----------------------------------------------

One more new Manan FF is 'Adorable Heart'

It is a cute teenage love story of MANAN ! No thrills , no villains, no guns , no murders only love! 

Description :

Manik Malhotra is the Captain of Elite High School's Basketball team. Tall height , an amazing sports car, late night parties are his things.

Nandini Murthy is an introvert . Her only best friend being Navya who is queen Bee of Elite High School .

------------------------------------------------------------------

I have another completed Manan FF called ' !!!

It is a dreamy teenage love story! 

Surely not as cliche as the name suggests as it has a different meaning of forever!

Description :

 Nandini is a sweet innocent girl...very focused about her career ...for her 'dreams are everything'... Things take a turn in her life when she crosses path with Manik... A completely opposite person ... who is chirpy...smart... who makes friends everywhere he goes...

For Manik , Nandini is a kind of girl who he never thought would exist on this earth. She is full of surprises . Nandini Murthy is everything that is definition of GOOD . What will Manik's fascination about Nandini lead our Manan to ?

--------------------

'Before today I was unaware of the fact that I trusted him And before today I was unaware that he will betray me even before knowing that I trusted him'

---------------------

'Every time I ignore u, I fall a little more for u,

Because,

Every time I ignore u, I promise myself to see u a thousand more times in my dreams.'

-----------------------

An amalgamation of dreams and reality!

Join our Nandini on this journey with Manik where even wrongs will feel right!

Peep-in to know what is the true meaning of forever for our MANAN!!!

Do give it a read. Vote , comment if you like it.