Why are you so stubborn?

1 week later :

SPACE HOSPITAL :

Nandini :

Last week turned out to be a busy one. As I was new as a doctor I had to understand some of the protocols and of course my duty was my main focus. As things are now falling into their place, I want get started with my research work of chemical carcinogens.Back there in Harvard too I had been attending various workshops about cancer treatment, research and palliative care. 

Every thing was good about last week except one thing that I have been dreaming about the same stranger guy every day,the one whom I met in Poisonivy. Every day I see the same dream.In every upcoming dream he comes a little more closer to me. I still cannot see his face because its always dark.I don't know what I should call it just a 'dream' or a 'Nightmare'. Never in my life I have dreamed about a guy. Its just not normal for Nandini Murthy. That day when he held my waist I was not in a condition to understand anything. But when think now about it I feel secured by that hold. Was that hold gentle? Well its really stupid of me to think like this! It will be wrong to give this much importance to a stranger.

After my duty hours for today I left for my lab. I'm thinking of growing a small eukaryotic cell colony in my lab to research about some new chemical carcinogens, with all the precautions. I'm starting this from today. After completing my work for today I left the lab. It was almost 9 pm. Mukti, alya, renuka had already left as our duty hours are only till 5 pm. I pressed the ground floor button of the lift.I was waiting for the lift to reach the ground floor but the door of the lift opened on 6th floor and I had to welcome an unwanted person in lift . I was disappointed because I have to tolerate this careless person till the time lift reaches ground floor. 

Manik entered the lift. He smirked when he saw my 'What the' face after he entered. I usually don't judge people so easily but I developed instant dislike to this person who touched my microscope without my consent! What was he doing in my lab in the first place is a different topic. 

Breathing in the same air as that of him started irritating me within seconds. Our last meet was not that good but today I could notice that he was quiet tall. Actually too much tall. I felt too short standing close to him.My height was not even till his shoulders...I was looking in front but I could feel his burning gaze on me. 

M : So how are you Dr.Murthy?

N(Sternly) : Fine.

M(Smirking) : And How is YOUR microscope?

N (Sternly) : That's none of your concern Mr. Malhotra.

Manik chuckles. 

Nandini glares at him.

Manik coughs. 

M : So do you still don't allow anyone coming in your lab?

N : No. Don't talk.

M : O come on Nandini...You can't ignore Manik Malhotra like this. 

N : I'm not ignoring. You are not that much important. I am just maintaining professionalism.

M(Smirking) : I see.

Nandini thinks, "Why the hell is he smirking this much. I so wish to wipe off that smirk."

M : So I guess you might need my help in your lab...

N(pissed) : Who said that?

M : Because I'm the best. And you know girls like you really like me being around.

N(Sternly) : I don't need any kind of help Mr.Malhotra. It will be better if you stay away from me and my lab. I don't like anyone's interference there.