Three Months Later

THREE MONTHS LATER :

CLUB POISONIVY         10 :30 pm 

NANDINI   :

I was heading towards the drinks counter completely dolled up in my red one piece , perfectly straightened hair , with black stilettos with my Apple X in my hand. I was about to call the bar tender but a hand pulled me out of the club. We kept walking without saying a single a word till we reached near my car.

Alya : How many times I told you Nanz that you need to stop doing this. I feel so bad that somewhere I'm responsible for your condition...

Mukti :Exactly Nandini .He is gone. He won't come back. Asking about him to the staff of this club with his picture won't be of any help anymore.

Renuka : Please try to understand , it's for your own good.

Nandini : May be he will come here someday...

Navya(Shaking Nandini's shoulders) : Nandini , there were no signs of Manik and Cabir after that blast. 

Nandini : But-

Mukti : This is neither right place nor right time to discuss all this. Come let's drop you home Nanz.

With this my friends ended the topic which I start everyday now a days. They dropped me in Murthy Mansion. The moment they left , my heart started sinking with the realization that how lonely I was. Yes, It happens to me many a times. Murthy Mansion was always a lonely place since I came back to India but now its more lonely because its house the Nandini Murthy who has a broken heart.

Everyone knows that I was never fond of clubbing but since last three months I have spent my every weekend in Poisonivy hoping that one day I'll come across my Manik. Oh...Please don't think I'm wasted. No. I still don't drink. But Manik Malhotra had drug like effects on me. I never act sane when I think about him.

My friends are right. May be he is no more. I saw that building blasting into pieces with my own eyes before I fainted. But I just can't accept this fact that Manik is no more. He can't leave me like this without answering to my 'I Love You' . 

For the first time I fell in love and for the first time love destroyed me. 

I should be thankful to my friends , my stars and of course to Manik. Without them I wouldn't have been alive today. Manik saved me from the fire and took me to a safer place. All my friends reached there at right time to save me. They came probably 1 hour after the blast . If it was not for them , I would have died due to the bullet injury. It took me a week to heal. Of course they wanted me to take rest for some more days but it just didn't felt good on that hospital bed. 

Alya and Mukti took care of all the matters concerned with Dehradun police. Navya and me , we were called only for giving our statement. They didn't like the idea of nagging me with more stress . 

According to Dehradun police, all the five places were completely destroyed. The cliff where I was found lying unconscious was deserted completely. They did not find anyone else alive except for me. They informed that there were half burned dead bodies at that place . Nothing was identifiable. They also told me that there is no sign of Aryaman and all the places are inactive since last three months. And of course Aryaman's father , He also disappeared all of the sudden . No one knows where he is.

I don't know when I fell asleep with innumerable thoughts running in my mind. Now a days , sleep was nothing more than a function. I'm a human ; so I need sleep . But I felt sleepless as it was never peaceful. It was very rare in last three months that I didn't woke up due to nightmares.