ANTICIPATION?!

SPACE HOSPITAL   10 : 30 am

NANDINI  :

I'm in my cabin right now and as I thought No. of patients has not decreased considerably yet. I don't understand why they planned for the Medical Camp in such a situation. I'll tell you guys a more amazing fact : No one...like no one has officially told me about this camp...For god's sake...I 'm freaking 50 % partner of SPACE HOSPITAL in professional terms. But neither aryaman nor Khanna uncle have mentioned about this camp to me yet.

---------------------------------------------------

Nandini receives a call from Mukti...

M : Nandini, we have something important to talk with you.

N : What ?

M : I can't talk on phone. You come to cafeteria. We all are waiting for you here. Please come soon. We don't have much time.

N : Okay.

Nandini enters the cafeteria and spots all her best friends sitting in a corner on a table. She moves towards them...

Mukti : Come Nanz. Look, what we are going to tell you is something serious and it is really important.

Renuka : Yes. I know we should have told you about this earlier but we didn't know how you would react.... Moreover there was a risk of....

Nandini (Sternly) : Risk of what? Risk of camp getting cancelled by me?

Navya (Confused) : You...you know about it????

Nandini : Yes.

Alya (Panicked) : But how ? Are you angry on us? Look Nanz you know right we never hide anything from you...It was just....because we didn't want you to be hurt.....

Renuka : Look Nanz...We know that you don't like to get emotional...

Navya (Convincingly): And since the time you came back we didn't talk about uncle and aunty so...

Nandini : Okay relax . I'm not angry on you guys. There is nothing in this world which can make me angry on you all. And about camp; Manik told me about it...

Alya(Teasingly) : Main bhi yahi soch rahi thi ki sher ke muh mein haath kisne dala...Manik is more than just a handsome face I must say...

Nandini rolls her eyes...

Mukti : On a serious note Nanz...How do you felt after knowing about the camp? We requested everyone not to tell about it to you...We wanted to talk to you yesterday itself but the day turned out to be pretty busy.

N : Guys but what about patients in SPACE?

Navya : Oh come yaar...there are sufficient doctors...you don't need to worry about that......

M : See nanz we are leaving today at night we will reach by tomorrow morning in Asoi, Dehradun. We all are going for the camp and I think you should also come. Till when you will keep on holding to bad memories....After all it is a kind of tradition of SPACE which is set by your parents...

Nandini : Actually, I have been thinking about this since the time Manik told me about the camp...I was also thinking that may be its time that I should also come to Dehradun with you all. May be amma appa will be happy with this....

R  : So...Are you coming?

Nandini nods her head...

Alya : Yes! You know what Nanz I have a feeling that the camp is gonna be amazing...Specially for you and Manik... ;)