Liar?!

Same day : Morning : Somewhere in the Dehradun Jungle 

NANDINI :

I don't know where my life is going...I was so scared with the happenings in my life but now I know that Aryaman is the murderer and he is behind me too. He is searching for me...I don't even know why...But he wants to kill me...My life is under threat...I felt terrible when that goon placed a knife on my neck last night...Well, I'm a doctor, as a fact 'A SURGEON' , I have handled many sharp instruments , many scalpels, scissors , etc but that was for saving someone's life...I wasn't afraid of such sharp instruments ever...But that goon was holding the knife to take my life...That made my breathing hitched.

But I was surprised because the attack seemed to have affected Manik more than me...He was more afraid for me! Before last night I was so confused with his behavior...He never confessed that he is affected by me but his behavior tells otherwise. And I think slowly slowly I'm making him a part of this little world of mine in which till now only me, my responsibilities as a doctor and my best friends existed.

Life has been a strange roller coaster ride since the time Manik entered. He made me acquainted with all those emotions which never held any importance in my life. And today no matter what life is going to be like in the future , I feel like I want to live every moment of this journey with him. Walking with someone like him through this Dehradun jungle was never a part of my dreams but it is strange that if you ask me right now this is all I want! It feels like this is all I dreamed about! 

May be now I understand what did Manik meant when he said ,"You don't know what future holds for us. Let me live this moment."  

Manik : Nandini? Where are you lost?

Nandini : Umm...Nothing...You tell me , Where are we going ? I mean according to Cabir , it is dangerous for me to go near the hotel , right? But till when we can hide in this jungle?

M : Well, you see , this jungle is very wide spread...No one can ever find us here. It is really huge. 

N(Teasing) : So, What? Are you thinking of spending your whole life in this jungle Mr. Malhotra?

M(Smirking) : Why would I spend my whole life with you?

N(Smirking) : I didn't mention about myself in that statement.

M(Taking Nandini's hand in his) : Does that mean you don't want me to spend this life with you?

N(Smiling) : Well...you never know...Hey...wait...Manik, Don't you think we were at the same place before some time?! What the hell! After walking for 2 hours we are again here , for third time ?! Are we lost or something?

M(Sighs) : Perks of being with Nandini Murthy.

N : Manik! Are trying to blame me now? 

M : What do you think? What should I say then , Nandini? You are such an alluring distraction for me that I can't think properly in your presence...I don't even remember where did I lost that s.-

Manik suddenly stopped talking...I don't understand why...Great, Now it seems like he is about to go in his so called MUTE-EXPRESSIONLESS MODE. No. I won't let  him behave that way with me again.

N : What Manik? What 'that'? What are you trying to say?

M : No. Nothing.......Nandini, I think this is a trap.

N : What ?

M(With wide eyes) : Yes. Trust me, it's a trap. We are getting lost again and again because it's a trap. 

N(Shouting) : What are saying Manik ?

M : Shhh...Don't shout Nandini...If it's a trap then it's even more dangerous than the hotel...