Revelation about PAST

NANDINI :  In Her Room :                         7 : 30 pm

Is it me who ruined everything? I don't get it...What would have happened if I would not have made that remark about Manik's dilated pupils? Well....Even the thought gives me jittery feelings...There have been two such moments when I stopped Manik with these idiotic remarks...Not that I realized it while saying those statements. But what was he expecting from me then...

You know what! Dilated pupils means that the person in front is attracted to you! Yes . If someone's pupils dilate after looking in someone's eyes it's the effect of 'Love hormone' ; of course this can happen in other conditions too but Manik's pupils dilated because he is attracted to me!   

Why this makes me feel so happy? Alya is right. I should talk to Manik directly. He can't just come and claim his rights on me without my permission. It's not like he ever did anything wrong or forceful to me but his action are not much predictable too. I mean why he ignored me through out the day? 

Okay. So I'm going to his room to talk to him. I have decided that I'll talk about every thing. I want to know what he thinks about me...

I was walking through hotel lobby just then I collided with something...Okay. I know that you all know who it is...And guess what for the first time I feel happy after bumping into someone. 

N(Smiling) : Manik! I was coming to you only!

M(In a hurried tone) : Not now Nandini. I have some work.

N(Smirking) : What work? Oh please, there is no work left for you or anyone in the camp for today.

M(Irritated tone) : Don't you get this, I have some work and I'm not answerable to you Dr. Murthy.

N(Shocked) : Huh! What did you just say?!

M(Sternly) : You heard me. Stay away from me. 

N(Annoyingly) : Really! Where did your 'stay away from me' go when you almost kissed me in the morning?

M(Without any expression) : Listen. It was just a reaction because of the heat of the moment. For me it was 'No strings attached, No emotions involved.' 

N(With teary eyes) : What are you saying Manik?

M(With softened eyes) : Don't cry Nandini. You are not at fault. For the time being just calm down, go to your room and relax. This is not the time for this conversation. 

N(Accusingly) : Are you still ignoring me? 

M(Sternly) : I said go back to your room Nandini.

N(Angrily) : No. You can't behave like this with me. Now listen to me Manik Malhotra , I came here to have a proper talk with you but it seems like you don't deserve it. Fine. If you don't wanna talk but don't you dare to just come and claim your rights on me. Because you don't have any right on me. And yes, I won't go back to my room.I will surely not listen to your so called orders and You can go wherever you want.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow!Like why on earth I thought that there can be a proper conversation between Me and Manik? 

Shit! I was so angry that I didn't realize when I came out of the hotel. Damn. I don't know where I am right now. I even forgot my mobile in my hotel room in the excitement to talk to an idiot who never actually cared. Well why every time I land up in dark places...And it's worse than ever because this time this is darkness of Dehradun jungle...I must find a way to get out of this jungle...

Oh god. What should I do now ? How can he affect me so much that I didn't even realize where I'm going...God! I have been walking from almost half an hour...I don't even know the way back to hotel...It's all dark ; moonlight being the only source of light...